Democrat Bearded Drag Queen Toasts To “Those Who L*ck Us Where We Pee” In Front Of Young Children At Texas Drag Show (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a distillation of pure evil that is spreading in our nation. In my youth, if some pervert like this said that in front of children. he'd likely die before he saw another sunrise. Our "justice" system today protects him. America, IMO, is the Babylon spoken of in the Bible and her end will come in "one hour" according to scripture. It will be utterly burned with fire.

Why do Libs think that this kind of "entertainment"- and I use the term loosely- is somehow appropriate for minors?

Why do libs think that this kind of act is similar in any way to Milton Berle dressing up like a dame on TV?

Wow, could you imagine if that were actually true Dan-o?
It is an event, it cost you twenty bucks to attend and it is advertised as a comedy

PTXDiverse Presents: Beauty And The Bingo - UNATION​

https://www.unation.com › event › ptxdiverse-presents-...

PTXDiverse Presents: Beauty and the Bingo - Hosted by Carrie Bjork is happening on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 02:00PM CST at Steve & Judy Deffibaugh ...

PTX Diverse/Princeton Pride | Rowlett TX - Facebook​

https://www.facebook.com › PrincetonTXDiverse

PTX Diverse/Princeton Pride. 6h󰞋󰟠. To everyone that came out today to join us for the fist ever drag bingo event we truly appreciate it. Seeing so

d4dcbda0c5438365d69d29616273f6b9b1953b65fdd1b579289c2b7482363063-rimg-w1200-h600-gmir.jpg

Last edited:
Why do Libs think that this kind of "entertainment"- and I use the term loosely- is somehow appropriate for minors?

Why do libs think that this kind of act is similar in any way to Milton Berle dressing up like a dame on TV?

What can I expect at drag Bingo?

Drag Queen Bingo is an audience-participation Comedy Show with a Drag Queen Entertainer Calling Numbers and zingers and insulting everyone and everything. Nothing is sacred and no one is safe, but it's all in good fun. Hundreds of Men and Women of all ethnicities and backgrounds have enjoyed the show.

FAQ's - Five15 & Drag Queen Bingo

Last edited:
What can I expect at drag Bingo?

Drag Queen Bingo is an audience-participation Comedy Show with a Drag Queen Entertainer Calling Numbers and zingers and insulting everyone and everything. Nothing is sacred and no one is safe, but it's all in good fun. Hundreds of Men and Women of all ethnicities and backgrounds have enjoyed the show.

FAQ's - Five15 & Drag Queen Bingo

Entertaining "hundreds of men and women" isn't the same as entertaining children.

Just like its inappropriate to take minors to see a strip show or a donkey show in Juarez, this kind of thing isn't appropriate for children either

Entertaining "hundreds of men and women" isn't the same as entertaining children.

Just like its inappropriate to take minors to see a strip show or a donkey show in Juarez, this kind of thing isn't appropriate for children either
Better tell their parents then because they took them, it's not like they go by themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back