Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…”

He got a call from the White House?

So what?

He got a call from the White House?

So what?

If Obama said "have a nice day" to a Fox reporter Fox would report Obama "tried to order their reporter around like a bully"
That is not true at all. The White House clearly is up to its arms in bully tactics. They can't handle dissent toward them.

McGarrett it sounds like you could not get leid even in Hawaii...:eusa_angel:

Beckel is liberal for a paycheck.

Nobody called him.

It is not proof of anything.

Carson was not audited because of anything he said.

If a "liberal for a paycheck" isn't supporting the ACA then who will?

Nobody called him? Oh, so now you're accusing Beckel of lying about getting a call from the White House? Really?

And I suppose that's it's a total coincidence that Carson had never been audited BEFORE he became a visible critic of the President and was audited as soon as he was? Yeah...sure!

Nobody called him.

Nobody called him? Oh, so now you're accusing Beckel of lying about getting a call from the White House? Really?

And I suppose that's it's a total coincidence that Carson had never been audited BEFORE he became a visible critic of the President and was audited as soon as he was? Yeah...sure!

Yes. I am accusing him of lying. Carson too. Lying is SOP for you 30%ers. It comes natural to you.

So, this proves how vindictive this White House can be. Liberals? Where's your justification for this?

not to allow the united front get a disruption.

btw this is a typical totalitarian style. Or mafia one - which is the same

Is this a thread or a "whineaboutObamathon" :lol:

Barry-Yes.gif

"whineaboutObamathon" 24/7 at GOPUSMB.

Is this a thread or a "whineaboutObamathon" :lol:

Barry-Yes.gif

It's a bunch of idiots drinking the Fox Noise tea....or Koolaid.

How can this be disproved or proved? It can't. And no one from the White House is going to acknowledge this gnat from Fox. He's just trying to drum up ratings and it's working.

Nobody called him.

Yes. I am accusing him of lying. Carson too. Lying is SOP for you 30%ers. It comes natural to you.

Ah, Lone? Beckel is a died in the wool liberal...

You two amaze...Bob Beckel has been carrying water for the Obama Administration on Fox for years now, defending Barack against all odds...but now you're going to accuse him of lying about this? LOL Wow...you guys are REALLY getting desperate over the ACA shit!

You two amaze...Bob Beckel has been carrying water for the Obama Administration on Fox for years now, defending Barack against all odds...but now you're going to accuse him of lying about this? LOL Wow...you guys are REALLY getting desperate over the ACA shit!

Bullshit.

He has been a fake liberal.....a living, breathing liberal stereotype machine.

He is a punching bag.....a guy who OBVIOUSLY walks into the traps set for him by other FOX personalities........making the liberal POV appear idiotic to the dopey FOX viewers.

Carrying water my ass. Every "liberal" who regularly appears on FOX is a paycheck liberal.....there only to advance the narrative.

Damn...you are gullible.

Remember how liberals turned on Juan Williams? Now Beckels in line for some of the same...

Gotta love the Left...they're so "tolerant" of dissent!

1930s Germany's SS would have been proud of the bullying thugs in this Obama Administration.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

He has been a fake liberal.....a living, breathing liberal stereotype machine.

He is a punching bag.....a guy who OBVIOUSLY walks into the traps set for him by other FOX personalities........making the liberal POV appear idiotic to the dopey FOX viewers.

Carrying water my ass. Every "liberal" who regularly appears on FOX is a paycheck liberal.....there only to advance the narrative.

Damn...you are gullible.

Ah, so the ACA's website woes is a "trap" set by wily FOX personalities to ensnare poor Bob Beckel? Those FOX folks sure are a resourceful bunch...

Cause all the "real" liberals are over on MSNBC, where those cunning FOX personalities can't embarrass them with all their trapping and stuff!!!

Forum List

Back