Democrat brags:By 2024 Dems will win Texas, Arizona & Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes

I've never understood the blacks voting dem but I suppose it's the mindset within the black communities.

Have you seen the kind of comments conservatives make about blacks? There are plenty on this forum everyday.

I've never understood the blacks voting dem but I suppose it's the mindset within the black communities.

Have you seen the kind of comments conservatives make about blacks? There are plenty on this forum everyday.

Have you seen the comments Dims make about Blacks?

Joe Biden on Obama....."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Maybe Harry Reid.

Obama is a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say.

"Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination," they write.

In a statement to CNN, Reid said, "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words."

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't with the growing Hispanic vote

Restrict Hispanic immigration and deport Dreamers and there will be fewer Hispanics to eventually vote Democratic

You also piss off current Hispanics who will now, never vote Republican

Hispanics will refuse to vote Dem and be imprisoned on dirt poor Democratic party plantations, they are almost as greedy as I am. The liberal infested Dem party is more likely to be destroyed by Hispanics than helped, its going to backfire in their face mark my words.

Trump will institute a National voter ID that will prevent Illegals from voting for fear of deportation. Dems will be lucky to keep their seats in NY and CA

Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don't with the growing Hispanic vote

Restrict Hispanic immigration and deport Dreamers and there will be fewer Hispanics to eventually vote Democratic

The Dims have pissed off 2/3 of the electorate in white people. But hey....at least Maxine Waters is giving the State of the Union rebuttal. That should help boost the white vote. :lol:

Dims......idiots. :D

Have you seen the comments Dims make about Blacks?

Joe Biden on Obama....."I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Maybe Harry Reid.

Obama is a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say.

"Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination," they write.

In a statement to CNN, Reid said, "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words."

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Are you for fucking real, Welfare Queen? :badgrin:

45104.jpg

The Dims have pissed off 2/3 of the electorate in white people. But hey....at least Maxine Waters is giving the State of the Union rebuttal. That should help boost the white vote. :lol:

Trump won Florida by 1%, Arizona by 3% and Texas by 9%
All have heavy, growing Hispanic populations

Given recent Republican initiatives like DACA, the wall, and anti Hispanic rhetoric, will Hispanics in those states be more likely or less likely to vote Republican?

Given recent Republican initiatives like DACA, the wall, and anti Hispanic rhetoric, will Hispanics in those states be more likely or less likely to vote Republican?

Florida is already a swing state, Arizona is on the cusp and at least with Trump Texas potentially could be in play. It's too bad he'll be impeached by then.

Florida is already a swing state, Arizona is on the cusp and at least with Trump Texas potentially could be in play. It's too bad he'll be impeached by then.
I doubt Texas is ready to flip in the next two elections
But it is trending towards the center

Florida is already a swing state that could go blue on Hispanic voting
Arizona is looking very blue. With two Senate seats potentially open in 2018......we will see how blue

Arizona is looking very blue. With two Senate seats potentially open in 2018......we will see how blue

And the upper mid west is trending red. The electorate is always in flux. When idiots like Stat and others said before the last election cycle said that the blue wall could never be broken and the GOP would never win the Presidency again I laughed.

The biggest change in the electorate which no one in the media will talk about is the massive flight of white voters away from the Democrat party. Whites are currently 66% of the electorate and will be the dominant voting bloc for the rest of the century.

If Dims where smart they'd stop talking so much stupid shit and try to figure out a way to win back white voters versus calling them deplorable and racist.

But lets be real...no one can accuse the Dims of being smart. They will continue to marginalize and shit on white voters and the erosion of white voters away from the Dim Party will keep happening.

And the upper mid west is trending red. The electorate is always in flux. When idiots like Stat and others said before the last election cycle said that the blue wall could never be broken and the GOP would never win the Presidency again I laughed.

The biggest change in the electorate which no one in the media will talk about is the massive flight of white voters away from the Democrat party. Whites are currently 66% of the electorate and will be the dominant voting bloc for the rest of the century.

If Dims where smart they'd stop talking so much stupid shit and try to figure out a way to win back white voters versus calling them deplorable and racist.

But lets be real...no one can accuse the Dims of being smart. They will continue to marginalize and shit on white voters and the erosion of white voters away from the Dim Party will keep happening.

The rust belt went red on a promise of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Those coal mining jobs will come back any day now

They voted on....what do I have to lose
They found out

Just think, it could be the end of real democracy in this country.

The rust belt went red on a promise of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Those coal mining jobs will come back any day now

They found out

THey haven't lost anything, and it remains to be seen if TRump can improve Trade Policy.

They found out

THey haven't lost anything, and it remains to be seen if TRump can improve Trade Policy.

The Republican Supreme Court (you know, the one they stole) is getting ready to rule on the constitutionality of requiring workers to pay for labor unions. If they rule as expected, they will destroy labor unions
Lets see how that rides in the rust belt

Forum List

Back