Democrat brags:By 2024 Dems will win Texas, Arizona & Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes

'Democrat brags:By 2024 Dems will win Texas, Arizona & Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes'

They obviously count on Amnesty being passed and all of those illegals voting for Democrats. Just remember, though - they also predicted a Hillary 'landslide' victory.

'Democrat brags:By 2024 Dems will win Texas, Arizona & Florida. A big blue wall of 78 electoral votes'

They obviously count on Amnesty being passed and all of those illegals voting for Democrats. Just remember, though - they also predicted a Hillary 'landslide' victory.

Bah, so after 8 years of Trump, instead of Mike Pence, we get Ted Cruz. I can live with that-)

Bah, so after 8 years of Trump, instead of Mike Pence, we get Ted Cruz. I can live with that-)

We will get a peek at Texas in 2018 when Ted Cruz runs for reelection

After Winning in Alabama, Can Democrats Take on Ted Cruz in Texas?

I doubt if Ted Cruz can be beaten. But we will get a peek at how Lying Ted does compared to 2012

Florida is already a swing state, Arizona is on the cusp and at least with Trump Texas potentially could be in play. It's too bad he'll be impeached by then.
I doubt Texas is ready to flip in the next two elections
But it is trending towards the center

Florida is already a swing state that could go blue on Hispanic voting
Arizona is looking very blue. With two Senate seats potentially open in 2018......we will see how blue

And the upper mid west is trending red. The electorate is always in flux. When idiots like Stat and others said before the last election cycle said that the blue wall could never be broken and the GOP would never win the Presidency again I laughed.

The biggest change in the electorate which no one in the media will talk about is the massive flight of white voters away from the Democrat party. Whites are currently 66% of the electorate and will be the dominant voting bloc for the rest of the century.

If Dims where smart they'd stop talking so much stupid shit and try to figure out a way to win back white voters versus calling them deplorable and racist.

But lets be real...no one can accuse the Dims of being smart. They will continue to marginalize and shit on white voters and the erosion of white voters away from the Dim Party will keep happening.

The rust belt went red on a promise of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Those coal mining jobs will come back any day now

They voted on....what do I have to lose
They found out

THey haven't lost anything, and it remains to be seen if TRump can improve Trade Policy.

The Republican Supreme Court (you know, the one they stole) is getting ready to rule on the constitutionality of requiring workers to pay for labor unions. If they rule as expected, they will destroy labor unions
Lets see how that rides in the rust belt

a. We didn't steal shit.

b. Because the unions have been so helpful over the last 60 years?

c. you sure unions couldn't survive that? Obvious move is that non union employees don't get the benefits of the contract, nor protection.

President Trump is the last Republican president, unless we do something about it!

Julián Castro on Twitter

Dims have been saying the same stupid shit for years. Look at my sig. They always talk a big game and then end up sucking balls.

Bottom line: It's the economy stupid. Only idiots or Dims would vote against this economy
Two-Headed Monster

And the only time a Democratic president gets elected is when the economy fails under a Republican administration. But the feralphile fairyphile Demis always act like their New Age Sewage agenda got elected, so they play lip service to the economy and force through their unnatural legislation.

I doubt Texas is ready to flip in the next two elections
But it is trending towards the center

Florida is already a swing state that could go blue on Hispanic voting
Arizona is looking very blue. With two Senate seats potentially open in 2018......we will see how blue

And the upper mid west is trending red. The electorate is always in flux. When idiots like Stat and others said before the last election cycle said that the blue wall could never be broken and the GOP would never win the Presidency again I laughed.

The biggest change in the electorate which no one in the media will talk about is the massive flight of white voters away from the Democrat party. Whites are currently 66% of the electorate and will be the dominant voting bloc for the rest of the century.

If Dims where smart they'd stop talking so much stupid shit and try to figure out a way to win back white voters versus calling them deplorable and racist.

But lets be real...no one can accuse the Dims of being smart. They will continue to marginalize and shit on white voters and the erosion of white voters away from the Dim Party will keep happening.

The rust belt went red on a promise of bringing back manufacturing jobs. Those coal mining jobs will come back any day now

They found out

THey haven't lost anything, and it remains to be seen if TRump can improve Trade Policy.

The Republican Supreme Court (you know, the one they stole) is getting ready to rule on the constitutionality of requiring workers to pay for labor unions. If they rule as expected, they will destroy labor unions

a. We didn't steal shit.

c. you sure unions couldn't survive that? Obvious move is that non union employees don't get the benefits of the contract, nor protection.
Republicans have been slowly pulling the plug on unions

Better to serve their corporate masters.......every worker for himself

And yes......the Supreme Court was stollen

They found out

a. We didn't steal shit.

1. THe court was not stolen.

2. I note you didn't defend the Union's track record of the last 60 years.

They found out

a. We didn't steal shit.

Republicans , for the first time in history, refused to give a Supreme Court Justice a hearing or a vote.......a stolen seat

Since the demise of unions, worker pay, benefits and job security had diminished.....we have Republicans to thank

a. We didn't steal shit.

Republicans , for the first time in history, refused to give a Supreme Court Justice a hearing or a vote.......a stolen seat

Since the demise of unions, worker pay, benefits and job security had diminished.....we have Republicans to thank

You people have been playing dirty pool, more and more vile for decades.

If you expected us to not notice and start pushing back, that was stupid of you.

Do you realize that this is only the beginning?

THe vast majority of republicans, politicians and voters, still think that we can work with you dems/libs

People like me, who see you for what you a really are, are still a small per centage.

But, the worse you get, that more will wake up.

THESE are the Good Old Days, RW, and you will miss them in 20, maybe in just 10 years.

Hell, you might be missing them faster than that, depending how fast you guys devolve.

And your continued refusal to even try to defend unions' track record, speaks for itself.

President Trump is the last Republican president, unless we do something about it!

Julián Castro on Twitter

Texas is a Minority-Majority and Democrats still have a hard time...

So who knows but I doubt they ( Democrats ) realize Texas is not a State for West Coast Liberals...

Just barely.

You keep importing Third World Voters, and it will go democrat, as will the nation.

INdeed, demographically, it is already almost certainly too late.

Julián Castro on Twitter

So who knows but I doubt they ( Democrats ) realize Texas is not a State for West Coast Liberals...

Many West Coast Liberals have moved to Texas
Combined with an increasing minority base, it is turning Texas more blue
Its urban areas are already blue

Last edited:
2018 will be an interesting election year.....a precursor to 2020

Arizona will be interesting. Trump took Arizona by 3% so it could easily go blue
Looks like Arizona may have two open Senate seats if McCain retires or dies. If Republicans run candidates like Sheriff Joe or Kelli Ward....Dems could take both (think Roy Moore)

I can't see Ted Cruz losing in Texas. But he won by 13% in 2012 and O'Rourke may cut that margin in half (Trump won by 9%)
Still a long time before Texas will turn blue. But it is in play

Julián Castro on Twitter

Yep. They made California into a Third World Shithole they don't want to live in, and now move to a nice state, one inhabited and run by republicans and thus quite nice.

And immediately start turning it into the type of place they just ran from.

What happens when you liberals destroy the last of the nice republican places and then have no where else to run?

Arizona will be interesting. Trump took Arizona by 3% so it could easily go blue
Looks like Arizona may have two open Senate seats if McCain retires or dies. If Republicans run candidates like Sheriff Joe or Kelli Ward....Dems could take both (think Roy Moore)

I can't see Ted Cruz losing in Texas. But he won by 13% in 2012 and O'Rourke may cut that margin in half (Trump won by 9%)

Importing Third World Voters is working for you dems. Great plan.

Soon, your dream of permanently marginalizing whites will be a reality.

Do you still think they will just lie down and take it?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't.

But you still want it, even though you know it will tear this nation apart.

Julián Castro on Twitter

Yep. They made California into a Third World Shithole they don't want to live in, and now move to a nice state, one inhabited and run by republicans and thus quite nice.

And immediately start turning it into the type of place they just ran from.

What happens when you liberals destroy the last of the nice republican places and then have no where else to run?
Ever been to California or just read about it on Conservative propaganda blogs?

Importing Third World Voters is working for you dems. Great plan.

Soon, your dream of permanently marginalizing whites will be a reality.

Do you still think they will just lie down and take it?

Rhetorical question. I know you don't.

But you still want it, even though you know it will tear this nation apart.

All voters are US citizens
By definition, not third world

Forum List

Back