Democrat caught removing opponents campaign signs

Stealing yard signs, that is the key to winning! Why didn’t Hillary think of that!
She did. We caught some people removing signs in our area for Trump, driving through the area. They were giggling the whole time.

Why would anyone want this creep running their community? All locations controlled by Democrats, are shocking hellholes.

Stealing yard signs, that is the key to winning! Why didn’t Hillary think of that!
She did. We caught some people removing signs in our area for Trump, driving through the area. They were giggling the whole time.
It's kind of a time honored tradition everywhere, isn't it? On both sides? At least it is up here.

Why would you vote for a Candidate doing it? We know folks do it, but a Candidate doing it? Is that really the kind of person you want running your community?

It's kind of a time honored tradition everywhere, isn't it? On both sides? At least it is up here.

Yeah, but the guy was out doing it himself!! :rofl: .... what an idiot, Rep or Dem

Not here. Only the right candidates ever seem to disappear. But we do live in a mostly Democratic controlled area.

There was s guy I went to college with who decided to become a politician. He was a Democrat, he too got caught stealing the lawn signs of his opponent.
This approach must be part of Democratic trading for candidates.
Reminiscent of Democrats slashing tires at Republican campaign offices, keying cars with a Republican bumper sticker; this is the shit they pull; they are extremely violent.
Yeah what pranksters

When Democrats smash windows, slash tires, deface signs, light cars on fire, it’s all laughs. A White Guy wears an NRA shirt and you people get concerned about violence and rhetoric.

But give credit, where credit is due, at least liberals don’t drive their cars over people who oppose their ideals, like some radical conservatives do. :2up:

No, liberals travel to Washington DC and wait for a large concentration of elected Republican leaders to be exposed on an open baseball field so they can shoot them up.

Captivating thread. I really need to know about some sign stealer in Oklahoma. It's right up there among my most pressing concerns.
It was a congressional candidate, cant democrats just win and not have to protest other candidates rallies and steal their signs? how about coming up with good ideas and debating?

Many will line up to vote for this cretin. It's very sad, but it's true. If you vote for this guy, your community is sure to look like this in time.

There was s guy I went to college with who decided to become a politician. He was a Democrat, he too got caught stealing the lawn signs of his opponent.
This approach must be part of Democratic trading for candidates.
Reminiscent of Democrats slashing tires at Republican campaign offices, keying cars with a Republican bumper sticker; this is the shit they pull; they are extremely violent.
Yeah what pranksters

When Democrats smash windows, slash tires, deface signs, light cars on fire, it’s all laughs. A White Guy wears an NRA shirt and you people get concerned about violence and rhetoric.

But give credit, where credit is due, at least liberals don’t drive their cars over people who oppose their ideals, like some radical conservatives do. :2up:

No, liberals travel to Washington DC and wait for a large concentration of elected Republican leaders to be exposed on an open baseball field so they can shoot them up.
Oh yeah that did happen. Huh.

Why would anyone want this creep running their community? All locations controlled by Democrats, are shocking hellholes.

Everywhere Marxists infest becomes a shithole.

F20D6F26-B03A-40B9-881A-BDE022404317.jpeg

View attachment 201443

Yeah, it's shocking so many still vote Democrat. All locations controlled by them, are very dangerous hellholes. Why do so many folks continue to vote for misery? Is it only all about the Freebies for them?

View attachment 201443

Yeah, it's shocking so many still vote Democrat. All locations controlled by them, are very dangerous hellholes. Why do so many folks continue to vote for misery? Is it only all about the Freebies for them?

BINGO!

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

How many times do I have to post the four core values of the Dems?

They should be pretty obvious by now....

It's all in a days work for a Leftard! Just ask them, any of them will tell you that THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS! That's because they know they are right and you are evil, so all that matters is stopping you, not HOW. You will never see a Leftard caught in the act of doing even the most reprehensible thing ever apologize and really think they are wrong! Even if they say so, the only thing they did "wrong" was get caught, it is only to regroup and try all over again, attacking from a new direction.

View attachment 201443

America's cities contribute a huge amount to the US GDP. You call them "shit holes", but to the nation,s GDP, they drive America's economy.
Cities drive the U.S. economy. Here’s proof, in one map
Your hate makes you look very, very ignorant. Deal with reality.

Last edited:

I never heard of a candidate taking yard signs of their opponent. I am sure it has happened before however it is seems pretty low to me.

Happens a lot more than you would think. Just a few that have been caught-Husband of Sen. Hall-Long charged with sign theft

State House candidate caught stealing campaign signs

Herrera, Nguyen Council Race Gets Uglier

Robert Kennedy Caught Removing Opponent’s Campaign Signs – WBKB11

I never heard of a candidate taking yard signs of their opponent. I am sure it has happened before however it is seems pretty low to me.

Forum List

Back