🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

So, is that legal? How can a government sieze personal property, and then give it to someone else?

I think the way it works is, the vehicle is impounded, and the owners pay the fine and collect their vehicle, but government has no right to take your stuff and give it to someone else.

It's the Nazi mentality of the left. I say let them keep talking because the more they speak, the more they expose themselves. The more they expose themselves, the lower their approval goes, and election time is right around the corner.

Being a lawmaker....i kinda....hoped so...

I'm afraid you'll have to disabuse yourself of that notion. I'm familiar with Rep. Gallego's district, and I can assure you, he was elected to give poor Hispanics and other minorities government goodies, not to actually give a damn about laws or right and wrong.

I'm afraid you'll have to disabuse yourself of that notion. I'm familiar with Rep. Gallego's district, and I can assure you, he was elected to give poor Hispanics and other minorities government goodies, not to actually give a damn about laws or right and wrong.

In other words he's just your standard Democrat.

Bring the muscle and watch a nation-wide trucker strike happen. Can't force people to drive a truck.

Trust me, he'd be the first one crying when he can't get his Espresso Con Panna at Starbucks one morning because they locked up the truck driver that was supposed to deliver it.

Forum List

Back