🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

Ya don't need those commie bastards. Here is what the lie is all about.

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/1267555018128965643?lang=en

How many times? But they had the majority and thus the power to do it over and over andover......and all the Democrats could do was bitch.

What lie do you speak of?

This is what you asked for and I provided the proof:

Show me where she voiced support for the rioters who were burning, and looting, or where she ask for people to donate to the bail fund to bail out violent rioters and looters?

Or are you going to lie by saying her asking people to contribute to the account was not supporting them? Better make up your mind.

If you act like a fascist.
And you act like a fascist, hence everyone correctly classifies you as a fascist.

Nobody made you run interference for the guy calling of mass murder of liberals. You did that of your own free will. You clearly felt of burning need to defend calls for mass murder of liberals.

Nobody made any of the Trump cult fascists here run interference for the calls to mass murder liberals. They all did that of their own free will.

And that's because all of the Trump cultists here support and enthusiastically endorse violence against their political opponents.

The two sides are direct opposites. The liberals universally condemn violence, while the Trump cultists universally support it.

Last edited:
Back in reality, a Trump cult brownshirt just murdered a peaceful protester in Oregon.

Needless to say, no Trump cultists here will condemn it. They can't.

First, they know their cult endorses murdering liberals, so they can't speak out against murdering liberals.

And second, they all endorse the violence. They know they can't win elections honestly any more, so they're pushing terrorism as a way to hold power.

In most cities the filthy ass Democrats gave orders to the police to let the jungle bunnies
Dude, everyone gets it. You're white supremacist fascist filth. No need to keep confirming it.

The Proud Boys are a product of the Black LIES Matter craziness
If you'd stop making excuses for right-wing violence, there would be less of it.

But then, you _want_ to see more right-wing violence, which is why you constantly run cover for it.

Dude, everyone gets it. You're white supremacist fascist filth. No need to keep confirming it.

I am not the one that told the police to stand down from enforcing the law against the destruction the goddamn Negroes were doing nigh after night for months on end in this country.

It was these filthy Democrat Mayors, Governors and dumbass affirmative action Police Chiefs that didn't do jackshit to stop the Negro insurrection.

If you'd stop making excuses for right-wing violence, there would be less of it.
I made no justification for the Proud Boys

if they initiate violence they are wrong

Unfortunately the left and wants to punish white groups such as the Proud Boys while letting black wackos run wild

You do not think the vast majority support this?
They don't.

You're delusional, so you don't understand just how unpopular your fascist cult is. I suggest you try stepping outside of your cult bubble.

They do. Stop the mandates and stay the fuck out of our lives.
There _are_ no mandates for truckers in the USA. So just what are you fascists "protesting"?

Oh, that's right. You're throwing a tantrum, and trying to intimidate people with vehicular violence, and sucking up that sweet right-wing grift cash.

BLM Blocks Major DC Freeway for ‘Black Education’ Demonstration​

View attachment 605625

BLM Protesters Block Major Intersection in North Texas City

View attachment 605627

BLM Protesters Block Off Seattle Highway​

View attachment 605630
Yeah, it has just occurred to me that these trucker protests COULD open the door to a lot of black road blocking.

I personally think drivers should be able to just drive right through these crowds: at speed, or they'd be stopped.

There _are_ no mandates for truckers in the USA. So just what are you fascists "protesting"?
Gross government overreach, destroying all freedom of the people.

And we're not the fascists: you leftists with your constant mandates and control laws are the fascists.

No, it's something you leftists are unfamiliar with. It's called truth. Who is Boston run by? Who is Chicago run by? Who was Ferguson ran by? Who is Minnesota ran by? All commie leadership.

Go on, cult boi. Tell us your definition of "communist". This should be hilarious.

Also, a police union lackey like you should understand just how conservative and racist police departments and unions are across the whole country, in nearly every city. Don't play dumber than you actually are.

Let's take an example of ... Cleveland. Familiar? In 2016, after never having endorsed any presidential candidate before, the Cleveland police union endorsed ... Trump. Hmmm. That doesn't sound like a bunch of liberals. Needless to say, the people of the city correctly took that as a big middle finger being presented by the wildly conservative police to the citizens. The blowback was so bad, they didn't repeat the stunt in 2020.

Yeah, it has just occurred to me that these trucker protests COULD open the door to a lot of black road blocking.

I personally think drivers should be able to just drive right through these crowds: at speed, or they'd be stopped.
"Trump cult fascist openly endorses murdering poltical opponents. Film at 11."

I gave you a thumbs-down after your post, but let me expand on that sentiment:
So, no examples of oppression. Like I said, you're just throwing a tantrum and trying to change policy by intimidation.

You know, terrorism.

They don't.

You're delusional, so you don't understand just how unpopular your fascist cult is. I suggest you try stepping outside of your cult bubble.

Oh, that's right. You're throwing a tantrum, and trying to intimidate people with vehicular violence, and sucking up that sweet right-wing grift cash.
Why don't you prove they don't. Why have Americans suddenly rejected freedom? Tell us why asshole.

No. They were all raised by the most irresponsible, ignorant parents and were never taught anything BUT immediate satisfaction.
Maturity is the willingness to forgo short term benefit for the long term gain
Liberals do not know anything about long term gain which is why they live in the emotions of immediate satisfaction and wish granting.

Forum List

Back