🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

The leader of the free world disagrees with you.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”
You mean the guy that was reported to have shit his pants at the Vatican.?

Joe Biden couldn't lead a platoon of horny Marines through a whore house.

He's an embarrassment and Vlad Putin shakes in his shoes, from laughter, when he sees him
and his hollow threats and "tough talk"

Nah. Just impound and tow the trucks 2500 miles then charge them $5 a mile to get them back.

No infringement on free speech, just enforcing traffic regulations.

I wish they would. I would love to see the state of the country with no trucks making deliveries, and who knows, maybe the Democrats will starve first or not be able to get their medication we deliver and that would better our nation.

I wish they would. I would love to see the state of the country with no trucks making deliveries, and who knows, maybe the Democrats will starve first or not be able to get their medication we deliver and that would better our nation.

I'm sure you would love it.

They aren't going to park... They are going to drive the minimum speed limit around the beltway... which is 45mph.

Totally legal... and will likely cause total gridlock.

An empty truck can drive 1600 miles on full tanks... That's 2/3rds of the way from Virginia Beach Virginia to Long Beach California.

I doubt they will even do that. What American truckers can do that would make an impact is refuse to make deliveries to Canada to show support of their brothers who were forced off the streets. No pickups, no deliveries. That way it wouldn't hurt our drivers because there is plenty of work in this country for them.

Assume for a moment that the government could actually legally pull this off. How could it possibly rebound against democrats? Here's but one way it could:

Republicans could simply arrest anyone headed for any demonstration democrats might support and confiscate all their belongings, because they could end up burning buildings and assaulting people. Then give all their belongings to the owners of any businesses in the area the protest was going to be held in.

Democrats just don't think beyond immediate satisfaction, do they?
No. They were all raised by the most irresponsible, ignorant parents and were never taught anything BUT immediate satisfaction.

I doubt they will even do that. What American truckers can do that would make an impact is refuse to make deliveries to Canada to show support of their brothers who were forced off the streets. No pickups, no deliveries. That way it wouldn't hurt our drivers because there is plenty of work in this country for them.
I have heard that many Canadian truckers simply parked their rigs on the 21st and will not haul until the bullshit mandates are lifted, and that some American truckers are doing so in solidarity.

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
You do not think the vast majority support this? They do. Stop the mandates and stay the fuck out of our lives.

I have never heard Biden mention antifa or blm.
Biden is a figurehead

watch what they do not what he says

The democrats will starve first because so few of them are the tiniest bit capable of taking care of themselves, and finding food once the shelves are empty will only happen for them if they steal it.

This is what the preppers have been about all along.

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."
How's this trucker thing to D.C. coming along?

Show me where she voiced support for the rioters who were burning, and looting, or where she ask for people to donate to the bail fund to bail out violent rioters and looters?

I'll not only provide a link, but one to a totally commie site:

What's True

Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.

Yes very Republican of them. I remember the endless investigations of the House into every leaf that fell off tree Obama. How many Benghazi hearings and Clinton hearings did they have?

And you don't think that should have been investigated? Why no help to the three who were killed? Why was money allocated from the Republican congress for security and little of the funds went to security? Why didn't Hillary heed to the fear of the Ambassador when he expressed concern about his safety? Why did DumBama go to bed for a Vegas fund raiser the next day instead of using his power to assist those American victims overseas?

The commies had a 30 million dollar investigation conducted on Russia collusion and it turned out the only people to collude was Hillary and the Democrat party. Oh, and this spying thing she was involved with is just the start. People are going to start talking now that they are looking at prison time. Oh as we near the takeover of Congress by Republicans. It's going to make a lot of people think.

Their issue is police brutality against blacks. A smart president would have addressed their concerns.

Wait a minute, police are funded by local taxes and where these so-called incidents take place, they are commie cities. Why should a President address that? Why don't the voters?

The problem is not the police, the problem is the media and ignorance of the law. Just once I would like to see a prominent Democrat tell their black constituents and white ass kissers to simply obey all commands police officers. After all, that's the common denominator here; all of these circumstances stemmed from blacks not obeying police orders.

But instead of doing that, they give little resistance when lowlifes destroy public and private property, refuse the Republican Presidents offer to help, loot stores or destroy them to the point they never reopen. They cost billions of dollars in damages, lives, and put a lot more people in prisons. Why? Because they don't want to try and solve the problem which again, is simply listen to all police orders and nobody gets hurt or killed.

Furthermore there is no law in any state that says you cannot use deadly force against an unarmed subject. I'm a CCW holder in my state, and I am legally allowed to use deadly force if I feel that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's our law in our state, the law in other states, and police are held to the same standards.

You really think the 100 or so trucks would make a difference?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait a minute, police are funded by local taxes and where these so-called incidents take place, they are commie cities. Why should a President address that? Why don't the voters?

The problem is not the police, the problem is the media and ignorance of the law. Just once I would like to see a prominent Democrat tell their black constituents and white ass kissers to simply obey all commands police officers. After all, that's the common denominator here; all of these circumstances stemmed from blacks not obeying police orders.

But instead of doing that, they give little resistance when lowlifes destroy public and private property, refuse the Republican Presidents offer to help, loot stores or destroy them to the point they never reopen. They cost billions of dollars in damages, lives, and put a lot more people in prisons. Why? Because they don't want to try and solve the problem which again, is simply listen to all police orders and nobody gets hurt or killed.

Furthermore there is no law in any state that says you cannot use deadly force against an unarmed subject. I'm a CCW holder in my state, and I am legally allowed to use deadly force if I feel that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's our law in our state, the law in other states, and police are held to the same standards.
Commie cities? Are you kidding? You sound like a mental case. Is this a male ego thing?

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
Ya, badass, you're gonna get tough with the truckers, just like you have been tough on BLM-sponsored riots. You have no credibility, just a confused two faced fool.

Forum List

Back