🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."

President Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus during the Civil War.
Looks like Representative Gallego would like to do it again.

I guess that means Civil War II is officially underway. So be it.

Well ... It hasn't happened yet.
I doubt Representative Gallego even knows what would be required to seize the rigs in the first place.

There's a fairly good chance he is just another assclown on Capitol Hill running his mouth ...
without a clue regarding what the fuck he is talking about.

Well ... It hasn't happened yet.
I doubt Representative Gallego even knows what would be required to seize the rigs in the first place.

There's a fairly good chance he is just another assclown on Capitol Hill running his mouth ...
without a clue regarding what the fuck he is talking about.

It does seem to me that someone who is never going to hold a real job, in the private sector, to only work as a politician in this country, really ought to read and understand the Constitution. All Americans should, really, and an unfortunately-high portion of Americans, in and out of politics, never have; but as the Constitution forms the foundation for our government, and sets the ground rules, it certainly should be a prerequisite for anyone who is going to try to make an entire career of being part of that government.

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."
I tried to contact that greasy commie but had no luck. Typical commie.

Go on, cult boi. Tell us your definition of "communist". This should be hilarious.

Also, a police union lackey like you should understand just how conservative and racist police departments and unions are across the whole country, in nearly every city. Don't play dumber than you actually are.

Let's take an example of ... Cleveland. Familiar? In 2016, after never having endorsed any presidential candidate before, the Cleveland police union endorsed ... Trump. Hmmm. That doesn't sound like a bunch of liberals. Needless to say, the people of the city correctly took that as a big middle finger being presented by the wildly conservative police to the citizens. The blowback was so bad, they didn't repeat the stunt in 2020.

They endorsed Trump because he is pro-police and pro-military. On the other side of the coin when Hillary was here, the Cleveland police asked her for a meeting. She said her schedule was too busy, but she found plenty of time to meet with the head of Black Lowlifes Matter and spent an hour with him. So who should they have endorsed?

You don't need my definition of Communism. All you have to do is go to the US Communist Party website, read their agenda, and come to the realization it's not all that different from the Democrat party. If you have the time, research their site for their opinions on DumBama, Hillary, Sanders and see what they printed about them compared to Trump, Romney or McCain.

Back in reality, a Trump cult brownshirt just murdered a peaceful protester in Oregon.

Needless to say, no Trump cultists here will condemn it. They can't.

First, they know their cult endorses murdering liberals, so they can't speak out against murdering liberals.

And second, they all endorse the violence. They know they can't win elections honestly any more, so they're pushing terrorism as a way to hold power.

The only source that mentions Trump or right-wing is your bullshit Buzzfeed. Other sources simply say he was upset with Black Lowlifes Matter protesting near his home, and this came from his roommate who said nothing about Trump or the Republicans.

And you act like a fascist, hence everyone correctly classifies you as a fascist.

Nobody made you run interference for the guy calling of mass murder of liberals. You did that of your own free will. You clearly felt of burning need to defend calls for mass murder of liberals.

Nobody made any of the Trump cult fascists here run interference for the calls to mass murder liberals. They all did that of their own free will.

And that's because all of the Trump cultists here support and enthusiastically endorse violence against their political opponents.

The two sides are direct opposites. The liberals universally condemn violence, while the Trump cultists universally support it.

Must not have read all the posts apparently. I posted a Snopes article how Commie Whorris told her followers to donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout rioters, and two posts later you claim liberals condemn violence, you know, like the Summer of Love?

No need to watch out for those innocent non-violent lefties out there that caused hundreds of riots the last couple of years. They're nothing but little angels.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

Must not have read all the posts apparently.
I've read them all. Without exception, every righty endorses violence, and every lefty renounces it. That would be the point here.

Anyways, I see you running cover for the most recent right-wing terrorist in Oregon with a hearty "WAAAA! IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS!".

I posted a Snopes article how Commie Whorris
Drunk, misogynist and white supremacist is no way to go through life, son.

They endorsed Trump because he is pro-police and pro-military.
You just told us all the cops in big cities were liberals. Now you're saying they're good conservatives. If you'd stop lying so much, you wouldn't get your lies all twisted up like that.

You don't need my definition of Communism.
Actually we do, given that your definition seems to be "Anyone my masters ordered me to hate". If you're saying you hold to a different definition, you need to tell us what that definition is.

All you have to do is go to the US Communist Party website, read their agenda, and come to the realization it's not all that different from the Democrat party.
I did so. You're clearly lying.

Why? Because lying for TheParty is what authoritarians do. You literally think that God blesses any lie that will help you towards implementing your Stalinist utopia.

Hey, you're the one that brought it up. And what if it's a thousand or ten thousand trucks, what would this country or Canada do?

The one thing I liked about my former career is if I went into my bosses office, pissed on his desk and left, I'd have another job tomorrow. That's how desperate companies are for experienced drivers. In fact the US is short over 80,000 drivers right now and that figure is predicted to get worse as more of us baby boomers retire and less younger people wanting to do real hands-on work.

Now take out the ones that are working and what do you have?
I bought it up?

Obviously your delusions include not knowing who is the source of the OP.

Not surprising.

What if?
12 trucks left California and 1 left PA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT IF?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I bought it up?

Obviously your delusions include not knowing who is the source of the OP.

Not surprising.

What if?
12 trucks left California and 1 left PA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT IF?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah yes, Commiefornia that created HR-1. It's a law that states no non-union drivers are allowed to do business there, so they left. Let the commies kiss up to unions. It also kisses up to environmentalists. Any truck with an engine older than 2011 not allowed to operate either.

See all those ships off their coast? Why do you think they are stranded out there? :eusa_shhh:

You just told us all the cops in big cities were liberals. Now you're saying they're good conservatives. If you'd stop lying so much, you wouldn't get your lies all twisted up like that.

When did I ever say that? Quote me with a number liar. I said the problems between cops and blacks happen in lib tortured cities.

I did so. You're clearly lying.

Why? Because lying for TheParty is what authoritarians do. You literally think that God blesses any lie that will help you towards implementing your Stalinist utopia.

You didn't do shit. You didn't even go there after you read my post. If you did, you'd realize that the Communists and Democrats have nearly the same concerns and agendas.

If Satan comes for your soul, he's not going to have red skin, horns, a tail with an arrowhead on the end. He'll be a well dressed man, coy, and very intelligent, and of course won't tell you why he's really here.

By the time the Democrat party tells you we are now Communist, we will have already been living under it for a number of years. The problem is you people are like that frog on top of the stove happily swimming around in that pot of cold water.

I've read them all. Without exception, every righty endorses violence, and every lefty renounces it. That would be the point here.

Anyways, I see you running cover for the most recent right-wing terrorist in Oregon with a hearty "WAAAA! IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS!".

What I said is there is only one source reporting it the way you posted, and that's a commie source. All others make no mention of right-wing, Trump or the Republicans. Do you really think you're well informed with an outlet called Buzz Feed? :auiqs.jpg:

Drunk, misogynist and white supremacist is no way to go through life, son.

Neither is denial, but you seem happy there.

Ah yes, Commiefornia that created HR-1. It's a law that states no non-union drivers are allowed to do business there, so they left. Let the commies kiss up to unions. It also kisses up to environmentalists. Any truck with an engine older than 2011 not allowed to operate either.

See all those ships off their coast? Why do you think they are stranded out there? :eusa_shhh:
WOW!

Do you have the slightest concept about the topic?

Seems you do not.

So, is that legal? How can a government sieze personal property, and then give it to someone else?

I think the way it works is, the vehicle is impounded, and the owners pay the fine and collect their vehicle, but government has no right to take your stuff and give it to someone else.

So, is that legal? How can a government sieze personal property, and then give it to someone else?

I think the way it works is, the vehicle is impounded, and the owners pay the fine and collect their vehicle, but government has no right to take your stuff and give it to someone else.

You didn't imagine that Representative Gallego has any knowledge of or concern about the law, did you?

Forum List

Back