🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

Trump isn't in office. Brandon is. And Brandon wiped the floor with your commie sore-loser butts so thoroughly, your whole party is now too scared to even say his name.[/quote

I think it's cute how now even idiot libs like you are calling him "Brandon"...

Just try to say it. "Fuck Joe Biden". We say it all the time, so don't be scared. Rest assured that Brandon won't come out and KickYourAss if you do.

He's only a phone book smack in the head away from being a complete invalid...

So did you join the Trump cult because you were already neutered, or was the neutering part of the initiation ceremony?

I'm not a member of any cult, dipshit. If you've read my posts concerning Trump, you would know this.

But you're stupid...

The now VP encouraging people to donate
Show me where she voiced support for the rioters who were burning, and looting, or where she ask for people to donate to the bail fund to bail out violent rioters and looters?

They did everything possible to stretch out.....
Yes very Republican of them. I remember the endless investigations of the House into every leaf that fell off tree Obama. How many Benghazi hearings and Clinton hearings did they have?

Listen to democrats these days. Incarcerate political dissidents without due process, deny free speech rights to political enemies, establish political committees to try to punish previous administrations, force people to take medication, deny parents the right to supervise their kid's education, and seize private property. We are starting to sound more like the Russians than the Russians.
Don't forget spying on sitting president . And cheating elections!

The police should arrest looters, vandals and arsonists. You live in Atlanta?

Are you really that stupid?

In these big city shitholes the leaders are all Democrats and control law enforcement.

In most cities the filthy ass Democrats gave orders to the police to let the jungle bunnies do all the destruction they wanted to do. Most had stand down orders. Let the Negro filth burn, loot, block traffic and be assholes.

Now these same Democrats are getting on their high horse about what might be a much more peaceful demonstration against their polices.

Very hypocritical. Typical for dishonest Democrats.

Not going there and you know better…

I don't care where you go, and what do I know?

That the dems stole the election?

Yeah, we with our heads out of the sand KNOW that occurred.

Show me where she voiced support for the rioters who were burning, and looting, or where she ask for people to donate to the bail fund to bail out violent rioters and looters?

Yes very Republican of them. I remember the endless investigations of the House into every leaf that fell off tree Obama. How many Benghazi hearings and Clinton hearings did they have?

She BAILED THEM OUT you fucking clod.

Why have you bought into Trump's lies? He's offered no evidence.

There is shitloads of evidence. Some of which I have seen with my own eyes, like the friend from Philadelphia who voted in the last election.

Problem is, he died ten years ago. But his kids have the proof he voted.

DURRRRRRR

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
They aren't going to park... They are going to drive the minimum speed limit around the beltway... which is 45mph.

Totally legal... and will likely cause total gridlock.

An empty truck can drive 1600 miles on full tanks... That's 2/3rds of the way from Virginia Beach Virginia to Long Beach California.

They aren't going to park... They are going to drive the minimum speed limit around the beltway... which is 45mph.

Totally legal... and will likely cause total gridlock.

An empty truck can drive 1600 miles on full tanks... That's 2/3rds of the way from Virginia Beach Virginia to Long Beach California.

So basically a show of impotent rage driving around in a circle. Like a slow motion NASCAR race?

Are they railing against vaccine mandates for public school children or is it a political stunt by the Rabid Right in a show of disunity for all the world to see.

That's true. The modern democrats are fascist to the core. I am old school democrat.

Very few true examples still exist. Jimmy Carter was the last of such to hold any position of any significance, and he was not really a very good example of such.

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
Speaking of "scabs" why don't you, Gallego and Trudeau go get a room together?
You guys sound like you'd have much to talk about. And maybe one of them could explain
to you what the term "scab" actually means. And why you have so badly misused the word.

In an older video Trudeau said he admired the butchering authoritarians in China because they were able
to turn their economy around "on a dime"

That doesn't sound all that different from the people that admired Hitler and Mussolini because they could "make their trains run on time."

When you can use the human beings under your heels to do your bidding, without regard to human rights
or liberties, you certainly can do amazing things. Like construct the pyramids using armies of expendable slave laborers.

The pharaohs of Egypt appreciated this truth long before
Justin Trudeau ever got the notion that Canada's truckers didn't deserve autonomy over their own bodies
and he would use an emergency clause in law there to grind them under his heels like the long
line of authoritarian pricks who historically proceeded the Sears Catalog model now in office in Ottawa.

Fortunately the U.S. recognizes the tradition of Civil Liberties and the principles of Civil Disobedience even if Canada, under the Boy Prime Minister that everyone now hates, does not!

I don't put any credence at all in the opinion of someone who expressed joy and satisfaction at the murder
of the unarmed protestor Ashli Babbitt in the Capitol on 1/6 and you too have a long history of being
on the wrong side of our laws and simple humanitarian justice.
I am certain that the same country that allowed BLM and Antifa to put a torch to many US cities
and tolerated their robbery and violent lawlessness to an absurd degree might disappoint you when it comes
to grinding our truckers into the dust like Trudeau did in Canada to the truckers there no matte how
much you constantly put yourself on the wrong side of history. And our laws.

She BAILED THEM OUT you fucking clod.
She made one tweet.

"If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

She didn't even donate to the fund herself.

But don't take my word for it, ask Sen Graham. He'll lie like Ted Cruz for you.

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."
Geez.

How, EXACTLY, does a congressperson from Arizona confiscate trucks? Please be exact as I really want to know!

Geez, wot a maroon!

Speaking of "scabs" why don't you, Gallego and Trudeau go get a room together?
You guys sound like you'd have much to talk about. And maybe one of them could explain
to you what the term "scab" actually means. And why you have so badly misused the word.

"The so-called “freedom convoy” is nominally protesting a vaccine mandate for truckers, implemented in mid-January on both sides of the US-Canada border. But the demonstrations have swiftly ballooned into a broader far-right movement, with some demonstrators waving Confederate and Nazi flags."

Lets call it the STRP (Scab Truckers Rolling Protest). I really don't care what you call um.

Forum List

Back