🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

Speaking of the klan, say hi to your governor for me!
So is there any Democrat on this board that you don't want to murder, you sad piece of nazi filth?

What, you white supremacist asswipes expect hugs and kisses when you promise mass murder? You're psychotic violent nazi filth, and that needs to be highlighted.

So is there any Democrat on this board that you don't want to murder, you sad piece of nazi filth?

What, you white supremacist asswipes expect hugs and kisses when you promise mass murder? You're psychotic violent nazi filth, and that needs to be highlighted.

I have no problem with Democrats.

These ain't Democrats. These are fascists.

DURRRRRR

^^^^
Fascist sore-loser traitor, still trying to steal the 2020 election. And so butthurt that loyal American won't let him.

Says the asshole who demands no free speech, no individual Rights other than what the government will give you, etc. etc. etc.

DURRRRRRRR

I have no problem with Democrats.

These ain't Democrats. These are fascists.
That's how westwall is running interference for someone who just called for the mass murder of his political opponents.

Back where I come from -- the USA -- that marks someone as a violent authoritarian, an enemy of the ideals of the USA.

Needless to say, there aren't any liberals calling for mass murder of their political opponents. That sort of violent psychopath authoritarian behavior comes entirely from the right.

Americans, get your money out of banks ASAP. Democrats are planning to freeze accounts.

Support America, get your money out of banks today!!! Before it's to late...

They have a controllable malware switch to flip, then blame it on Russia.

Thank you Mr. Snowden for the heads-up way back in 2007!!

Last edited:
^^^^
Fascist sore-loser traitor, still trying to steal the 2020 election. And so butthurt that loyal American won't let him.

Enjoy while you can gloat about it. Next year you lose the House, Senate, and there will be a real 1/6 investigation by the Republicans to see Piglosi's involvement. In the meantime, two phony impeachments of Dementia like you did to Trump.

That's how westwall is running interference for someone who just called for the mass murder of his political opponents.

Back where I come from -- the USA -- that marks someone as a violent authoritarian, an enemy of the ideals of the USA.

Needless to say, there aren't any liberals calling for mass murder of their political opponents. That sort of violent psychopath authoritarian behavior comes entirely from the right.
Run along now, the adults are talking.

Trump isn't in office. Brandon is. And Brandon wiped the floor with your commie sore-loser butts so thoroughly, your whole party is now too scared to even say his name.

People in our party never went after an ex-President over a year after he left office. Our party is not getting their fellow commie friends to try and help bring an ex-President down. Our party is not trying to stretch out a one day event for over a year.

Your commie leaders are so scared of Trump they are doing all this and more. I've been following politics my entire life and never once seen the Communists this scared in my life where they are using our tax dollars to try and beat a potential political opponent four years before he even runs.

Americans are inherently smarter. American truckers will simply hold that spot for the next guy, move on when told to and circle to the back of the line. Liberals will howl and the laws will be obeyed. This isn't a protest against police.

We'll see if they even show up. The pandemic is over. The folks who want the vaccines have them and those that don't are willing to take their chances.

Run along now, the adults are talking.
And apparently, that's how this one runs cover for someone calling for mass murder of his political opponents. He clearly approves of the tactic as well, otherwise he wouldn't be running cover for it.

Are there any conservatives on this thread who _aren't_ violent psychopaths?

And apparently, that's how this one runs cover for someone calling for mass murder of his political opponents. He clearly approves of the tactic as well, otherwise he wouldn't be running cover for it.

Are there any conservatives on this thread who _aren't_ violent psychopaths?
Hypocrite much? You're a joke.

Top democrats certainly support - indeed pander to - the Black LIES Matter demonstrations/protests that usually ended with a riot, looting and burning

the dems even raised bail money to grease the revolving door of the local jail

The biggest domestic terrorist attack that took place last year was a black guy who supported BLM who looked for a white neighborhood to kill as many white people as possible. He ran down over 50 white people killing six of them including an 8 year old child. The MSM dropped the story in less than a week. What ever happened to that mass murderer terrorist anyway? Did some liberal judge let him go already?

That's almost certainly true.

Gallego is a piece of shit. He's too inept at actually being any sort of leader that he thinks taking property from someone who is engaging in a Constitutioanlly protected activity is the way to go. His mere suggestion is treasonous, and he should be afforded the punishment of traitors of times past (the Rosenberg's come to mind).

When I consider how supportive democrats were of the destructive riots of 2020 because they were "lawful protests", and then look at their utter disdain for a protest which is not destructive at all, it sickens me. When the civil war starts, and it will start, people who share his opinion should be the first ones in the crosshairs. These pieces of shit cannot be permitted to run roughshod over our Constitution...
I agree 💯 Gallegos is an idiot, but is it legal to block traffic?

Near al of the violence is you. Your part is cobbled together bunch of groups. A few years ago, you let one Islamic friend of yours in a club kill 50 people and put another 50 in the hospital. None tried to stop it and he was right there with them. And you whined and the colorful flags it represents stolen from a religious way was flown throughout the Prog controlled world. Reality if there is a two-way fight is different than if there is a one way fight that Progs enjoy against those terrible Deplorables who have done nothing. Keep it up though...vengeance!

Forum List

Back