🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

The Nazis used the same tactic as marvin here, making up propaganda of how since the jews/liberals were so violent, they all needed to be exterminated.

It's not a question of whether the hardcore Trump cultists are like Nazis. They are. It's only a question of whether they differ from the Nazis in any significant way. They don't.

Anways, good luck with Flu Trux Klan thing. People _love_ being stuck in traffic jams. Oh wait, they don't. People want those causing the traffic jams removed immediately. That's why I said the small BLM disruptions were a bad idea. The proposed Flu Trux Klan thing would send millions of votes to the Democrats. Bring it on.

Look at you coming up with the Flu Trux Klan thingy.

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."

This Democrat scum are the same assholes that never called for anything to be done against the six months of BLM rioting, looting, murdering and destruction.

I don't think these guys get it...

Lets a bunch of people just stop traffic for days on end in there towns and see what they would be saying...

there is protest and there is disruptive practices... If people want to march, that is there right... If they want to sit in the middle of the road for days on end in protest then you get arrested.. That is a public means of access for many people including emergency services... They can pitch up at a park for a few weeks and there should no problem..
Yep.. everything from emergency services to school buses.

I’ll see what I can find just for you

well that didnt take long

They advocate for signing petitions, calling their representatives, joining organizations, getting involved, and most importantly how to protest safely.

Not one word in support of violent rioters, looting, or burning.

So what? It's not a question of if the riots happened. The false allegation is that the top Democrats supported the violent rioters as well as protesters.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

-The Leader of the Free World.

What do you mean they didn't support it? The summer of Love? The now VP encouraging people to donate to a Go Fund Me account to bail out all these rioters and looters? Of course they supported it.

They did everything possible to stretch out those riots until the next election hoping they could sneak Dementia into the White House, just like they are trying to stretch out this 1/6 thing until next election while at the same time trying to stop Trump from running again.

The Communists can't win a fair election. That's why they need to cheat and lie to take our minds of what they really stand for.

They couldn't block traffic.

They just burned down neighborhoods and killed policemen.

Of course they did block all kinds of traffic. I saw them one night shut down traffic on I-75 in downtown Atlanta, in addition to massive traffic closures in many other cities like LA. They stopped all traffic in downtown DC for almost a week.

That's how westwall is running interference for someone who just called for the mass murder of his political opponents.

Back where I come from -- the USA -- that marks someone as a violent authoritarian, an enemy of the ideals of the USA.

Needless to say, there aren't any liberals calling for mass murder of their political opponents. That sort of violent psychopath authoritarian behavior comes entirely from the right.

If you act like a fascist.

Talk like a fascist.

Ignore civil Rights like a fascist.................

you ARE a fascist.

DURRRRRRRRR

They just burned down neighborhoods and killed policemen.

Of course they did block all kinds of traffic. I saw them one night shut down traffic on I-75 in downtown Atlanta, in addition to massive traffic closures in many other cities like LA. They stopped all traffic in downtown DC for almost a week.
The police should arrest looters, vandals and arsonists. You live in Atlanta?

Single mom on minimum wage legally gives a few bucks and now she can’t feed her kids, pay her rent, or keep the lies on because of you fascist NAZIS.
You don't know anything about Nazis or fascists. Why can't she feed her kids?

They couldn't block traffic.

BLM Blocks Major DC Freeway for ‘Black Education’ Demonstration​

1645651544520.png

BLM Protesters Block Major Intersection in North Texas City

1645651632932.png

BLM Protesters Block Off Seattle Highway​

1645651724377.jpeg

It baffles my god damn mind that they are tracking, following and planning on how to handle a bunch of guys sitting in there trucks like it's a god damn invasion. But BLM runs around blocking streets, taking over city blocks, burning buildings, destroying property and stealing for years on end and they pretend like it doesn't happen?

Ok I get it. The current administration is a bunch of asswipes and let it happen, I understand that. What I don't understand is why the hell the American people don't take any action or even really speak up.

Republicans are different than Democrats. When Republicans get pissed about something we talk about it but don't get violent. 1/6 was a very rare exception especially compared to the hundreds of riots by the left. Republicans take their anger out at voting time.

The Democrats understand this too. It's why they are doing everything in their power to stop Trump from running again. Their so-called voters rights bullshit bill is loaded with many ways to insure they never lose a presidential election again. I don't think this US trucker thing will ever pan out. I drove a tractor-trailer for 30 years and every time they discussed similar movements it never panned out.

But that doesn't mean the Democrats aren't scared of it. Trudeau has a lower approval rating than Dementia in Canada, and that's saying a lot.

You don't know anything about Nazis or fascists. Why can't she feed her kids?
Other than being a certified historian on WW2, I know little about NAZIS.

Why don’t you know what is happening to people with frozen bank accounts in the digital world?

Pull your head out of your ass.

Other than being a certified historian on WW2, I know little about NAZIS.

Why don’t you know what is happening to people with frozen bank accounts in the digital world?

Pull your head out of your ass.
[/QUOTE
You think these truckers are helping in the recovery? Has the government frozen your bank account?

Forum List

Back