🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

So what? It's not a question of if the riots happened. The false allegation is that the top Democrats supported the violent rioters as well as protesters.
Top democrats certainly support - indeed pander to - the Black LIES Matter demonstrations/protests that usually ended with a riot, looting and burning

the dems even raised bail money to grease the revolving door of the local jail

A lot of Dem voters are also angry dumb racist crackpots like congressman Gallego.
Gallego doesn't understand some of our most basic rights such as "due process".
He doesn't understand that the constitution was designed to protect the citizens from dangerous rouge extremist such as himself.

I don't think these guys get it...

Lets a bunch of people just stop traffic for days on end in there towns and see what they would be saying...

there is protest and there is disruptive practices... If people want to march, that is there right... If they want to sit in the middle of the road for days on end in protest then you get arrested.. That is a public means of access for many people including emergency services... They can pitch up at a park for a few weeks and there should no problem..

. . . And where did you stand on BLM not only "stopping traffic" but burning, looting, killing, and declaring autonomous zones that the cops couldn't even go into?

Top democrats certainly support - indeed pander to - the Black LIES Matter demonstrations/protests that usually ended with a riot, looting and burning

the dems even raised bail money to grease the revolving door of the local jail

I'll be waiting for your top quotes where top Democrats support the violent rioters, looting, and burning.

A lot of Dem voters are also angry dumb racist crackpots like congressman Gallego.
He doesn't understand that the constitution was designed to protect the citizens from dangerous rouge extremist such as himself.

Many do not understand due process.

You seem to see everything in terms of votes.
Well, I didn't think it need to be said that attempting to achieve your goals through vehicular violence -- as the Flu Trux Klan proposes --
is a bad thing.

Do you disagree?

If not, then why did you bring it up?

There are no mandates for truckers in the USA. So what are they protesting about? What are they trying to achieve, other than to show how big of a tantrum they can throw, and how violent they can get?

The due process the protestors at the capitol building got. You guys are vengeance.. Keep it up..

If you want to address what I say, great. Or you can discuss it with "you guys" whoever that is.

Well, I didn't think it need to be said that attempting to achieve your goals through vehicular violence -- as the Flu Trux Klan proposes --
is a bad thing.

Do you disagree?

If not, then why did you bring it up?

There are no mandates for truckers in the USA. So what are they protesting about? What are they trying to achieve, other than to show how big of a tantrum they can throw, and how violent they can get?

If ones civil rights are being violated and you plead to the government to stop and they do not, I support a violent response.

. . . And where did you stand on BLM not only "stopping traffic" but burning, looting, killing, and declaring autonomous zones that the cops couldn't even go into?
We pointed out you just made all that up, because that's what fascist scum doesn. They fake stories of the other side being violent to justify their own constant lust for more brownshirt violence. The nazis did it to the jews, and you're doing it to the liberals.

What, you actually thought your fascist tactics _weren't_ obvious? Come on. You're not subtle about your hatred of democracy and your embrace of fascism.

Now, tell us more about the Reichstag fire, and how the awful jews set it.

I'll be waiting for your top quotes where top Democrats support the violent rioters, looting, and burning.
I’ll see what I can find just for you

well that didnt take long

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
Doubtful. Courts of law are not trustworthy. They are on the side of criminals.

The alleged "leader of the free world" is a diaper-wearing Alzheimer's sufferer...
Trump isn't in office. Brandon is. And Brandon wiped the floor with your commie sore-loser butts so thoroughly, your whole party is now too scared to even say his name.

Just try to say it. "Fuck Joe Biden". We say it all the time, so don't be scared. Rest assured that Brandon won't come out and KickYourAss if you do.

So did you join the Trump cult because you were already neutered, or was the neutering part of the initiation ceremony?

Gallego is Mexican. He doesn't need to understand rights. The cartels tell him who has rights.

Hahahaha. You think it will be like in Canada? How many weeks did they allow the Scab Truckers to park their rigs in lanes of traffic? We have laws against parking in lanes of traffic and I assume after a suitable amount of time to give the participants a chance to move on, the arrests and impoundments will happen and all be dispensed with in a court of law.
Americans are inherently smarter. American truckers will simply hold that spot for the next guy, move on when told to and circle to the back of the line. Liberals will howl and the laws will be obeyed. This isn't a protest against police.

Who said the Left were totalitarian fascists?
We now have a government in power that is so desperate and fearful as well as drunk on its own power that what happened up in Canada is making their mouths water at the prospect of doing it here.

The idea that they can actually strangle any and all voices of opposition - not just in a trucker convoy but all over the country, in the media and right here on the internet - is just way too tempting. Especially now that their agenda and what they have wrought is collapsing in on them.

We are fast approaching a moment of truth here.

Democrat Rep. Ruben Gallego (AZ) called for seizing the trucks of protesters headed to Washington, D.C., and then giving the property to businesses looking to grow.

"Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business," Gallego tweeted in response to the following news headline: "Trucker convoy could shut down DC Beltway tomorrow."

"Law enforcement agencies in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. are monitoring what could be a number of trucker convoys coming to D.C.," the report said. "Truckers apparently spurred on by the recent protests in Canada want their voices heard, but the extent of the protests and how disruptive they may be is still unclear."

Typical fascist swine.

Trump isn't in office. Brandon is. And Brandon wiped the floor with your commie sore-loser ass so thoroughly, your whole party is now too scared to even say his name.

Just try to say it. "Fuck Joe Biden". We say it all the time, so don't be scared. Rest assured that Brandon won't come out and kick your ass if you do.

So did you join the Trump cult because you were already neutered, or was the neutering part of the initiation ceremony?
I say Fuck Joe Biden all the time. In fact I use Fucks official title all the time. There is a President Putin. There is a President Trump. And, there is a Fuck Biden.

Forum List

Back