🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresscritter Calls for Seizing All Trucks Headed to DC Protest

In Houston you can't even leave a parked vehicle on the side of the freeway without it getting towed, much less parking in a lane of traffic and refusing to leave. The Congressmen's threat is an idle one. We have laws that will still protect their property, though they would be liable for towing and storage fees, like every other driver who broke that law.
Well, if the GOP takes both houses of Congress, I'm sure we'll see this type of "legitimate political discourse" codified since they will be able to fuck over DC to their heart's content. God forbid they actually try to govern.

More lies from Conservatives
Wah….wah….wah….

We get prosecuted and BLM doesn’t!

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.
120!
And 2 of them weren’t there on Jan 6!

Ask democrats about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and you will probably get a blank stare. The Constitution, what Constitution, those Amendments just get in the way of political expediency.
Those old obsolete pieces of paper written by people who died centuries ago is the usual response from the Left.

Well, if the GOP takes both houses of Congress, I'm sure we'll see this type of "legitimate political discourse" codified since they will be able to fuck over DC to their heart's content. God forbid they actually try to govern.
Call me when conservatives ransack and burns down dozens of black owned businesses like you Leftards have.

Do you understand the difference between a "riot" and a "protest".

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

-Current Leader of the Free World.
The lib/democrat/Black LIES Matter “summer of love” was a series of riots across America that caused billions of dollars in damages and killed several dozen people

We are a long way from republicans capturing both houses of congress

but keep thinking those happy thoughts

The lib/democrat/Black LIES Matter “summer of love” was a series of riots across America that caused billions of dollars in damages and killed several dozen people
Trumpian Mantra. Keep repeating.

It baffles my god damn mind that they are tracking, following and planning on how to handle a bunch of guys sitting in there trucks like it's a god damn invasion. But BLM runs around blocking streets, taking over city blocks, burning buildings, destroying property and stealing for years on end and they pretend like it doesn't happen?

Ok I get it. The current administration is a bunch of asswipes and let it happen, I understand that. What I don't understand is why the hell the American people don't take any action or even really speak up.

LOL over 2000 "protests and the press was quick to say only 7 percent were violent. Do the math 7 percent of 2 thousand is a lot.

And of course, there was this…

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

I do. I do not believe democrats do. They veiwed the riots in 2020 as "peaceful protests" (which they were not), yet they see a trucker's convoy as some sort of assault on the American way. It's bullshit...

The leader of the free world disagrees with you.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

The Neo-GOP is seeking Revenge out of Spite for the humiliating string of losses their Exalted One experienced while dragging the Party down with him, losing both chambers of Congress in his term as President. They are pulling out all the stops in their effort to retake control so they can implement their spiteful campaign of revenge on behalf of the Dirty Don. If they lose, they are so filled with absurdities that atrocities might not be far behind in their 'Legitimate Political Discourse'.

The Neo-GOP is seeking Revenge out of Spite for the humiliating string of losses their Exalted One experienced while dragging the Party down with him, losing both chambers of Congress in his term as President. They are pulling out all the stops in their effort to retake control so they can implement their spiteful campaign of revenge on behalf of the Dirty Don. If they lose, they are so filled with absurdities that atrocities might not be far behind in their 'Legitimate Political Discourse'.
And Democratic voters will let them... it's the most infuriating thing about Democrats....

True equity is the truckers getting to do what BLM and Antifa have done. In fact, the bar has been set. It seems the Prog ruling class are having conniptions over this as we see with the capitol protest.
Don't get it! You are saying the disruptive actions of some of the BLM people allows others to also do disruptive things?

The leader of the free world disagrees with you.

The alleged "leader of the free world" is a diaper-wearing Alzheimer's sufferer...

I saw it with my own eyes
So what? It's not a question of if the riots happened. The false allegation is that the top Democrats supported the violent rioters as well as protesters.

-The Leader of the Free World.

Forum List

Back