🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Congresswoman Sneers at Senior Citizen Over Gun Rights: 'You'd Probably Be D

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
What a snarky, ignorant bitch. She laughed at this senior citizen and implied that the woman couldn't possibly defend herself anyway. Saying the police would be there in minutes is also a stretch, but that's how these control freak see things. The little people can just rely on the police for protection and they laugh at the thought of any of us being capable of protecting ourselves. I guess they think we are silly for wanting what they have 24/7, armed protection. Us little peons sure get some silly ideas in our heads. Of course, even the most anti-gun politicians are surrounded by security people to watch over them since most of them aren't nearly as adept as the average gun owner who is ready and able to defend themselves. They seem to think we don't deserve the luxury to fight for our own lives.

Hey, people, just call the police and they'll be right there. Besides, if your home is being invaded by more than one armed person, you're probably dead anyway. Ha ha ha!!!! Yea, some Colorado gun grabbers think that is funny.

Democrat Congresswoman Sneers at Senior Citizen Over Gun Rights: 'You'd Probably Be Dead Anyway'
Democrat Congresswoman Sneers at Senior Citizen Over Gun Rights: 'You'd Probably Be Dead Anyway' | Independent Journal Review

Last edited:
I guess the libs here must be too busy laughing to repsond.

What is funnier than telling a citizen they don't need a gun to protect themself?

What is funnier than telling a citizen they don't need a gun to protect themself?

This twazzle is indeed a stupid one who knows not of what it speaks. She has no practical knowledge of how guns even work as demonstrated in the past. She is kept in office by the Heath care industry as well as the unions. Its sad that her stupidity is what has gotten her national recognition .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GtsL3fBoXXk]Democrat Congresswoman to Senior Citizen on Gun Rights: 'You'd Probably Be Dead Anyway' - YouTube[/ame]

I've noticed that the Authoritarians have surrendered the Second Amendment discussion on these boards, we have effectively won. They've realized every time you show them FBI statistics/ DoJ statistics / Democide Statistics, etc, that they look like fools.

If you really want to back them into a corner, ask them about the THIRD amendment, ask them if they think the Third Amendment is designed to protect us from property invasion by FOREIGN soldiers.

Once they are forced to admit that the THIRD amendment is to protect us from our own tyrannical government, the rest of their arguments fall like dominoes.

There are other ways to trap them in argument, but the skilled ones can spin and twist out of the others and appear "victorious" to other like minded people; whereas the Third Amendment makes them realize (and anyone who thinks like them) that the Bill of Rights was written to protect you against a tyrannical government.

I've noticed that the Authoritarians have surrendered the Second Amendment discussion on these boards, we have effectively won. They've realized every time you show them FBI statistics/ DoJ statistics / Democide Statistics, etc, that they look like fools.

If you really want to back them into a corner, ask them about the THIRD amendment, ask them if they think the Third Amendment is designed to protect us from property invasion by FOREIGN soldiers.

Once they are forced to admit that the THIRD amendment is to protect us from our own tyrannical government, the rest of their arguments fall like dominoes.

There are other ways to trap them in argument, but the skilled ones can spin and twist out of the others and appear "victorious" to other like minded people; whereas the Third Amendment makes them realize (and anyone who thinks like them) that the Bill of Rights was written to protect you against a tyrannical government.

Excellent advice.

Like I've said, leftists do not view humanity as a group of individuals with rights. They view people as a resource to be managed like cattle. Some of the more extreme examples of leftist governments allow for the herd to be culled from time to time.

Why else woulf they be so desperate to seperate us from our guns?

Forum List

Back