Democrat Death Cult Passes Murder On Demand - Abortions Without Limits Or Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ever the hypocritical assholes, make sure the babies are born, then abandon them. When I see you 'Conservatives' voting for better schools, for a better safety net for children, then I will believe that you actually care about babies. Until then, all I see is you power hungry asses using this as leverage to get the ignorant religious idiots to vote your way.

You compare a child alive and "abandoned" in the world to a child dead and chopped up into pieces and parted out for medical research? Your kind are among the most inhuman in human history and your graveside reasoning gives us unimaginably fiery fuel to address your inhumanity.

Ah, ever the hypocritical assholes, make sure the babies are born, then abandon them. When I see you 'Conservatives' voting for better schools, for a better safety net for children, then I will believe that you actually care about babies. Until then, all I see is you power hungry asses using this as leverage to get the ignorant religious idiots to vote your way.
Yes, preventing the Democrat Death Cult from callously butchering babies, dismembering them, and selling the parts for profit is all about an attempt to 'seize power', snowflake. You're a fucking genius.

Satan worshippers are getting much stronger among woke communists and they want human sacrifice.
Ah, the loopiest of the fruits chimes in. LOL Gotta love these assholes that supported ripping children from their mothers breasts at the border playing like they give a damn about children.

Progs love death. There is the Midas Touch and then the Progs Manure Touch. Everywhere you influence it is like tribulations to those involved. Nobody can tell you anything. You get your marching orders everyday and much of it is bereft of sense with the intention pushed as good. All designed to push the decay that the United States of America is in now.
Yeah, everyone else is a peacenik who is like totally against the endless war of the US, right, and hates the idea of capital punishment?

Attachments

• download.jpeg-2.jpg
    download.jpeg-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
Ah, the loopiest of the fruits chimes in. LOL Gotta love these assholes that supported ripping children from their mothers breasts at the border playing like they give a damn about children.
But they are not Americans so they don't count to these people or their so called God.

Later Term Abortions?
- No problem

- Dismembering babies that can survive outside the womb?
- Oh yeah

The lives of ordinary Americans or babies mean nothing to the Democrats led by Joe Biden & Nancy Pelosi

Yeah, I'd get all teary eyed, just, and righeous over this if I didn't know that once a woman has been forced by the state to keep a fetus to term, you and the rest of the holy rollers couldn't give a tinker's damn what happens to it once it falls out of her.
You'd be better served by supporting those programs that would make abortion unnecessary for all but the most extreme circumstances. But you just can't leave God out of it, can you? :)

Ahhhh. The only good child is an aborted child, right?

AOC actually cried on the floor over the facttbat the US was going to help fund the Iron Dome defense system that helps prevent terrorists who openly admit they want to commit genocide from killing innocent men, women, and children with hundreds of rockets fire at Israeli civilian population centers...

...while she supports the new Democrat Death Cult bill of murder on demand, abortions without limit or restriction, any point during the pregnancy. Heartbeat or not, even if able to survive outside the womb...and she does so without shedding 1 tear for the millions of lives she will be responsible for ending...

Disgusting.

AOC actually cried on the floor over the facttbat the US was going to help fund the Iron Dome defense system that helps prevent terrorists who openly admit they want to commit genocide from killing innocent men, women, and children with hundreds of rockets fire at Israeli civilian population centers...

...while she supports the new Democrat Death Cult bill of murder on demand, abortions without limit or restriction, any point during the pregnancy. Heartbeat or not, even if able to survive outside the womb...and she does so without shedding 1 tear for the millions of lives she will be responsible for ending...

Disgusting.
She was objecting to helping to pay for it. I do too. I also don't think we should be enabling the biggest bully on the block in the Middle East.
If Israel wants an Iron Dome, let them pay for.

Disgusting.
No. She didn't actually cry. She theater cried. It's how she learned to get her own way as a child.

It isn't. The death cult is communist democrat. They just have to lie about it.
Because only communist would have an abortion...Now that sounds and is rather short sighted considering that abortion has been being performed for thousands of years. Long before these "communist" came along....

Because only communist would have an abortion...Now that sounds and is rather short sighted considering that abortion has been being performed for thousands of years. Long before these "communist" came along....
Communists are making a fortune off selling baby parts. Not to mean that baby parts haven't been sold in the past. Savages have sold body parts for centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back