Democrat Debate

And the AFTER DEBATE SNAP POLL shows....

democratic-poll.jpg

I got the general idea. Raise taxes and pay less in healthcare.

Don't know the exact figures though, but it doesn't seem so bad in Canada.
Not according to the Canadians I've spoken to that came to America because they either maxed ou their gubmit ration of healthcare or they couldn't wait months to be treated.

Ok, please direct me to the Republican healthcare plan so that I can compare.

Die quckly.....don't you watch Alan Grayson ?

Otherwise, there is no plan....just let the market run the show.

I wonder how many people chime in to say that they don't want to watch because they don't like Democrats.

"I have better things to do than watch the clown car shit-show with those beta cuck commie faggot-libtard something-somethings. LOLOLOLOL"

It's always super original when they say things like that. Thanks guys.

I need to watch my grass grow....it's more educational and my grass does not talk (lie) out it's ass.

Grass grows, paint dries, clown cars are filled with clowns.

People aren't clever or original.

And the AFTER DEBATE SNAP POLL shows....

democratic-poll.jpg
The EXTREMELY blown to pieces DEAD guy is still in fourth place. Amazing!
But if the MSM would only promote him like they do the others, he would be #1 going into the Idaho primary....and probably be the biggest fundraiser!!!

You notice Fauxahontas is WHITER than the dearly departed General....just pointing thatvFACT out to potential DemonRAT voters, where COLOR is their main reason for voting!....Time for Kamalatoe to get back into the race!

I wonder how many people chime in to say that they don't want to watch because they don't like Democrats.

"I have better things to do than watch the clown car shit-show with those beta cuck commie faggot-libtard something-somethings. LOLOLOLOL"

It's always super original when they say things like that. Thanks guys.

I need to watch my grass grow....it's more educational and my grass does not talk (lie) out it's ass.

Grass grows, paint dries, clown cars are filled with clowns.

People aren't clever or original.

Thank you for proving the point.

On who? By how much?

Run the number for us and get to $40 TRILLION.

GO!

Other countries do it, but it's impossible for us to do it.

Because reasons.
So, you can't say who they will tax.

You can't say how much these mysterious people will be taxed...

but you question nothing.

You sit, are a fucking moron.

Citizens, obviously. No I don't know every detail of every person's plan, but they're pretty clear on the general idea.

Copy what other countries are doing. Higher taxes, pay less in healthcare. Makes sense to me.

I didn't know I was going to be quizzed right after lol. If I did, I would take better notes.
Well, thanks for clearing that up.

The Clown Car will pay for their $40 TRILLION "free healthcare" scheme by taxing "citizens" of some sort some mysterious amount.

Got it.

Canada's healthcare system operates through magic. It's not possible to replicate.

Good thing

Three more CONFIRMED VOTES for Bernie...he is on a roll!!!...The HITS just keep on rolling in!

270147_image.jpg

Other countries do it, but it's impossible for us to do it.

Because reasons.

Every single country you're thinking of has health care that sucks. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean it's better.

View attachment 300368

Not a perfect solution, I agree.

Still better than the non-existent Republican plan.
Republican plan is the same plan that built America.. are you on crack?
X marks the snark.

Please direct me to the Republican healthcare plan so I can compare them.

Thanks.
I see you are selective when it comes to reading my posts.

They're talking about some tension between Warren and Bernie. We'll see if that shows up.

DNC is fixing it for Warren.

Bernie just denied that he said woman couldn't win. Very next thing CNN moderator posed the question to Warren presuming that he did say it. Left is despicable.

It goes something like this:

CNN: "Bernie, why did you say that?"
Bernie: "I didn't say that!"
CNN: "Warren, why did he say that?"

LOL
Rigged.

#JOURNALISM: CNN Implicitly Took Elizabeth Warren’s Side in the Unproven Sexism Accusation Against Bernie Sanders.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-15-at-8.31.36-AM.png

ActBlue Flooded with Requests for Refunds of Donations to Elizabeth Warren’s Campaign After Bernie Smear.

Forum List

Back