Democrat Dingbats: You Have to See This for Yourselves:

Trumpbots can try until hell freezes over but they'll never tie her (Clinton) to Russia more times, or in more ways than Boris KGB Trump.

And you're not the least bit concern that Russia just installed their guy into our white house?

No, because there is no credible evidence that it's true. Hillary ran a faulty campaign and that's why Trump won, plain and simple.

GUESS WHO ?

hqdefault.jpg

it's Trumps daughter with Putins girlfriend .... DOOOOOOH'
GUESS WHO?
aa_horseride.jpg

It's Obama riding a horse with Putin....DOOOOOH

lol

Offering a glimmer of hope to the snowflakes helps with keeping them calm. It also buys more time for them to adjust and brace for the changes they fear.

GUESS WHO ?

hqdefault.jpg

If you say so. Doesn't look like her.

I say so..

Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, vacations with Vladimir Putin's "serious girlfriend", Wendy Deng Murdoch, in Croatia.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/...
I'm sure.

That's terrible.

Why do I get the feeling like you're just repeating lies from Hillary's Opposition Research.

because you're an idiot, why else.
No.....I think it makes you out to be the idiot.

You still can't explain how Russian hackers convinced Americans to vote against a nasty woman like Hillary when she's the one who did all of the convincing.

CNN is now eligible for remedial journalist education funds. It's unfathomable why they want to tank the whole network with this drama.
Huh?

It is because they are not professional journalists so much as they are dimwitted ideologues.

Of course they are quite willing to drive CNN into the dirt in order to serve what they think is the ideological answer for all the worlds ills - Marxism.

Aw c'mon.. They're not Marxists.. They are leftist activists. :biggrin: The kind of folks who only care about winning. And have nothing to live for if they lose. They have no interest in issues, debate, or principles. That was all bred the hell of out of them in journalism school... .

One thinks that 10 unfaithful electors will change the election. The others at least are slinging on the the hope that 37 Republican electors will vote for someone else.

Clinton Supporters On CNN Panel Hold Out Hope That Trump's Election Could Still Be Overturned: "You Never Know"

Recess is over. The adults are taking control. This is the death of the Dingbatt/Democratic party.

Suck it up Buttercups!

Only one Republican elector is talking about not voting for Trump.

And you're not the least bit concern that Russia just installed their guy into our white house? This is kind of fucked up.

The leaks started when Trump was one of more than a dozen candidates for the Republican nomination. He was given less than a 1 percent chance of winning that nomination, much less the presidency.

But according to you, Putin picked Trump despite the odds and made it happen.

That Putin is one impressive guy! That, or you're full of shit.

Hmm...tough one.

GUESS WHO ?

hqdefault.jpg

I say so..

Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump, vacations with Vladimir Putin's "serious girlfriend", Wendy Deng Murdoch, in Croatia.

I'm sure.

That's terrible.

Why do I get the feeling like you're just repeating lies from Hillary's Opposition Research.

You still can't explain how Russian hackers convinced Americans to vote against a nasty woman like Hillary when she's the one who did all of the convincing.

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything you idiot.

Dem voters stayed home ... Clinton lost, Trump won.

Trump is 10 times more connected to Russia than any other POTUS in modern history.

Fuck Trump.

The End.

I say so..

I'm sure.

That's terrible.

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything you idiot.

Dem voters stayed home ... Clinton lost, Trump won.

Trump is 10 times more connected to Russia than any other POTUS in modern history.

Fuck Trump.

The End.
Fuck Hillary and Obama.
All of that sucking up to Russia the first 3 years of his administration and what did it get them.

Despite the fact that we told them Russia couldn't be trusted.........

And you're not the least bit concern that Russia just installed their guy into our white house?

No, because there is no credible evidence that it's true. Hillary ran a faulty campaign and that's why Trump won, plain and simple.
No, that is not true. I have the Putin transcript from an intercepted phone call to Hillary Clinton herself.

Putin: "Ms. Clinton, in order to win this election we need you to drag out the email scandal for as long as you can. Then we will have Director Comey issue a statement right at the end of the month of October to make your victory almost inevitable."

Hillary: "Sure, Vlad, whatever you say. Just give me the details on what you want me to do..."

Putin: "Also, vee need you to ignore Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania as those states are in the bag and you dont need to waste time and resources there."

Hillary: "Yes, sir, Vlad. Anything else?"

Putin: "Yes, one more thing; have your so-called husband William go around denying that he ever had sex with any other women and acuse Trump of being a philanderer. That will make everyone forget about William's impeachment and bring the focus onto your campaign to Make America Great Again."

Hillary: "Vlad, that is not my campaign..."

Putin: "Ummmm......Yes, sorry, I seem to have gotten my notes mixed up. Never Mind."

<click>

<dial tone>

Hilalry: "Vlad? Vlad? Those damned Secret Servicemen got me disconnected again; hey mother fuckers, get your shit together before I come in there are kick all your asses!"

One thinks that 10 unfaithful electors will change the election. The others at least are slinging on the the hope that 37 Republican electors will vote for someone else.

Clinton Supporters On CNN Panel Hold Out Hope That Trump's Election Could Still Be Overturned: "You Never Know"

Recess is over. The adults are taking control. This is the death of the Dingbatt/Democratic party.

Suck it up Buttercups!

Monday night look for the petty mouth filled ranks about killing themselves. Facebook will be so fun, these people never fucking learn

Forum List

Back