Democrat Glaring Anti Democracy

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
For all the Democrat ranting about 'democracy' they just did the most un-democratic thing. They made an unelected individual (Harris) a POTUS candidate after giving the boot to the sitting POTUS. This after all the lying about Biden being 'sharp as a tack' behind the scenes. What a bunch of steaming Toro shit.

For all the Democrat ranting about 'democracy' they just did the most un-democratic thing. They made an unelected individual (Harris) a POTUS candidate after giving the boot to the sitting POTUS. This after all the lying about Biden being 'sharp as a tack' behind the scenes. What a bunch of steaming Toro shit.
You guys want Joe back so bad!!

Remember it was your lies and shenanigans that made this happen.

Talk about "hoist on your own petard", LOL!!!

1725152821764.jpeg

You guys want Joe back so bad!!

Remember it was your lies and shenanigans that made this happen.

Talk about "hoist on your own petard", LOL!!!
sigh

You're right. I admit it. I made Joe Biden mentally unfit to...well, do anything but sit on the beach.

Or...OR...I know this will sound crazy, but maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't believe your Democrat Masters without question when they say anything.

They knew Joe was unfit. Then they had the debate, and then EVERYBODY knew he was unfit, so your Masters told you you're going to support Harris now.

And so you do. Because you're intellectually weak and easily led.

Forum List

Back