Democrat hero George Floyd unseen footage released WOW

Where is all the video? Where is the video in the Arbery case? Democrat cops are holding on to it.. suck

z

Wtf was this crack head on,, he was saying he couldn’t breath when no one was touching him lol

Looks like they twice tried to put the innocent George Floyd into the squad car, and he kept resisting arrest. You know what that means? Yep, liberals telling their constituents to resist authority...

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are have riots over this thug

He shouldnt of died, you do know when you resist arrest like that time Rodney King sucker punched a police man, people like George take a big risk for some actions that might not end well. But of course the masses have been stirred up by the edited version of the criminals demise, so when the 3 get off with no convictions and Chauvin will not be charged with murder, just excessive force, the rioting and looting will start all over, but on a larger scale...

Maybe then it's time to load up with live ammo and take these thieves and run amok fools out for good. There won't be so many next time they try this shit.

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are having riots over this thug.
Thank God he is in the ground finally. The left specializes in making heroes out of
villains. The hypocrisy and lies have been hard to take.

Wtf was this crack head on,, he was saying he couldn’t breath when no one was touching him lol

Looks like they twice tried to put the innocent George Floyd into the squad car, and he kept resisting arrest. You know what that means? Yep, liberals telling their constituents to resist authority...

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are haveing riots over this thug

You also know that it isn't about him. It's about the look on the officers face as he continue to place his knee into a dying man's neck.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant and then killed an innocent women in Breonna Taylor and no one has been held accountable.

The list is long.

FBI lied to get to spy on Trump

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are haveing riots over this thug

You also know that it isn't about him. It's about the look on the officers face as he continue to place his knee into a dying man's neck.

It's about how the police lied to obtain a warrant and then killed an innocent women in Breonna Taylor and no one has been held accountable.

The list is long.

FBI lied to get to spy on Trump

The government lied to spy on everyone. The courts were forced to try and put a stop to it. If there ever was an impeachable offense, that was one.

Next?

My god he is a scumbag. No wonder the officer had to forcefully restrain him.

The rioting is because we are not properly addressing these issues. Laws protecting lawless cops must be overturned. No knock warrants need to end. When an officer lies it need to be automatic termination. When body cams are turned off, automatic termination.
what's the issue? I've asked and none of you anti cop asshats ever answers.

My god he is a scumbag. No wonder the officer had to forcefully restrain him.
none of these fks knows what a 250+lb man can do to you when resisting arrest.

I once went to a Black Sabbath concert, a dude was lighting off M80's, the andyFranes tried to take him out. The dude couldn't have weighed more than a buck forty, and it took seven of them to get him off the ground and out. I learned then that it is possible to resist.

The rioting is because we are not properly addressing these issues. Laws protecting lawless cops must be overturned. No knock warrants need to end. When an officer lies it need to be automatic termination. When body cams are turned off, automatic termination.

It's been addressed many times and on top of that you know that it has.

It's been addressed many times and on top of that you know that it has.
see, more blah blah blah. no, it has never been addressed, not fking once. Why are you afraid to post your thought? loser.

z

He shouldn’t have died.. but he’s no hero .. I can’t believe we are have riots over this thug

He shouldnt of died, you do know when you resist arrest like that time Rodney King sucker punched a police man, people like George take a big risk for some actions that might not end well. But of course the masses have been stirred up by the edited version of the criminals demise, so when the 3 get off with no convictions and Chauvin will not be charged with murder, just excessive force, the rioting and looting will start all over, but on a larger scale...

There was no excessive force. Floyd apparently had a panic attack when the police tried to put him in a police car and the cops restrained him until he could calm down. The knee on Floyd's neck was nowhere near his carotid arteries or his larynx so it did not restrict air to his lungs or blood to his brain. It simply immobilized his head while another officer immobilized his hips in order to give him time to calm down. His cause of death was sudden cardiac arrest brought on by the stress of the situation, his poor health and the drugs he had taken. He died of natural causes while in police custody.

If the lawyers representing the cops are any good at all, none of them should be convicted on anything, and they will all have solid grounds for federal lawsuits against the city and state for damages they suffered due to the actions of unscrupulous politicians like Keith Ellison and Tim Walz. Undoubtedly, there will be more riots when the cops are acquitted. It is no accident that the politicians in Minnesota have used this incident to spark and inflame these riots just months before the election. Their election strategy is clearly to inflict as much pain as possible on America in the hope they can blame President Trump for it.

I have no idea how these four cops are going to get fair trial. But you're right, if they aren't found guilty of murder it's going make the current riots look mild in comparison.
The good thing is that if more rioting does take place, those who continue to carry a badge will be more prepared for it. The big question is, how many people are actually willing to risk their freedom/lives because they can't own up to the fact that who they choose to stand up for was no where near a perfect citizen?

This video does not advance our knowledge of the incident very much in fact it makes the cops look worse in my opinion since they had him in the cop car and could have just whisked him away to jail
If he was in the car at one point, why was he removed?

Laws protecting lawless cops must be overturned.
Why they exist in the first place is another big question.

God bless you three and those who continue to carry a badge always!!!

Holly

^^^ Amen to that. If they do any time and eventually get paroled, the rest of their lives may be spent looking over their shoulders.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

The list is long.

Who said these two deserved to die? The country all agrees with that.. not sure who you rioting against

Tell the police unions that, they are the ones protecting these thugs. All four of the Minneapolis cops that were charged have the union trying to reinstate them. Tough to get an officer fired.

The list is long.

Who said these two deserved to die? The country all agrees with that.. not sure who you rioting against

Tell the police unions that, they are the ones protecting these thugs. All four of the Minneapolis cops that were charged have the union trying to reinstate them. Tough to get an officer fired.

We all should demand that those changes are made. No argument from me.

Forum List

Back