🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat icon Anthony Weiner gets 21 months prison

Personally I'd like to see him run as Hillary's V.P. next go around. Weiner will always be the ideal democrat candidate as a victim and an advocate for pervert rights. it's a match made in heaven (or the other place).

You're posting about Denny Hestert...

No...

Denny Hastert went to prison well after he resigned from congress, which he did well before his perversion was revealed.

He is reviled by everyone, especially the GOP base, because they have standards, unlike democrook tools who elect and re-elect killers like Ted Kennedy.

He's already lost an election since the scandal broke, dumbass.
But he still has your vote, I bet

I'll bet that imbecile did vote for him. The only reason Weiner lost the election is because the scandal broke during the campaign.

It's amazing how parasites as stupid as NYCrackhead manage to avoid accidentally killing themselves.

His 2013 run for NYC mayor also went up in flames when it emerged that he was still sexting under the alias “Carlos Danger.”

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

Anthony Weiner is the most aptly name person ever. He is a total asshole who is fixated on his weiner. It's good that he got jail time. I hope this is the end of him.

As for those who mistakenly said sex offenders are liberal heros, Trump is a self-admitted sex offender who was being sued for rape by a plaintiff who was 13 when she said Trump raoed and abused her, and Republicans still elected him President.

Several Republican Congress critters and Senators have been caught soliciting sex in men's washrooms, or coming back from vacations with rent boys. Several anti-abortion Republicans have been caught arranging abortions for their daughters and mistresses. None of them had any problem being re-elected.

Sexual misbehaviour isn't just a liberal thing.

Anthony Weiner is the most aptly name person ever. He is a total asshole who is fixated on his weiner. It's good that he got jail time. I hope this is the end of him.

As for those who mistakenly said sex offenders are liberal heros, Trump is a self-admitted sex offender who was being sued for rape by a plaintiff who was 13 when she said Trump raoed and abused her, and Republicans still elected him President.

Several Republican Congress critters and Senators have been caught soliciting sex in men's washrooms, or coming back from vacations with rent boys. Several anti-abortion Republicans have been caught arranging abortions for their daughters and mistresses. None of them had any problem being re-elected.

Sexual misbehaviour isn't just a liberal thing.

:bsflag:
The lawsuit against Trump has been thrown out. Please provide a link where he admits guilt. Apparently he went to Epstein's pedophile island where Bill Clinton went on a few occasions after ditching his secret service detail.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

When republicrats are even accused of adultery, their careers can be ruined. Look at Herman Cain. I think Mark Stanford is the only republicrat with an actual sex scandal that still has a political office.

I would not have voted for him.

Ted Kennedy KILLED A WOMAN, and was a "Lion of the Left".

You can not compare the level of deviance and criminal behavior tolerated by the democrook party to anything any of the republicrats are crucified for.

Horny Anthony Weiner is a hedonist. you can be a hedonist and care for others. so he's almost not a bad person. almost.

Make no mistake - Weiner was an excellent congressman. When the Republicans said no to treating 9/11 first responders, the video below shows what Weiner believed.

If I could get my hands on him, I'd beat the holy living crap out of him. He had a chance at true greatness. I know that pedophilia is an illness but I don't believe they are redeemable.

Not in today's political environment...

Now, had he sold coke to some undercover cops...

Make no mistake - Weiner was an excellent congressman. When the Republicans said no to treating 9/11 first responders, the video below shows what Weiner believed.

If I could get my hands on him, I'd beat the holy living crap out of him. He had a chance at true greatness. I know that pedophilia is an illness but I don't believe they are redeemable.

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Make no mistake. He was a pedophile then as well, a pedophile you liked them and actually still do.

He's going to come out of prison a tranny and have all of the lefts admiration. Just watch.
The left admire guys who prey on young girls.

tycho1572

You mean like

Ted Poopy Pants Convicted Poacher, Bragged About Being A Pedo Nugent?
Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
Mike The Huckster Huckabee?
Pedo Priests protected by the biggest church scam of all time?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Just once, I'd like you stupid RWNJs to get one thing right -

When it come to the abuse of children and women, there is plenty of blame to go around. These are illnesses - Vile, STINKING sicknesses that do not care if you're right or left, rich or poor, theist or atheist.

Get it through your fucking head that children who are molested, women who are beaten - They serve a life sentence.

As long as you assholes pretend its only leftists who victimize children and women, you are enabling them to to even more -

You know, like bragging about grabbing pussies.

Edited to add -- Missouri_Mike This is for you too.

Stop lying. Every time you lie, you are actually giving yet another pedo a free ride. Take some fucking responsibility for your own words.

He's going to come out of prison a tranny and have all of the lefts admiration. Just watch.
The left admire guys who prey on young girls.

tycho1572

You mean like

Ted Poopy Pants Convicted Poacher, Bragged About Being A Pedo Nugent?
Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
Mike The Huckster Huckabee?
Pedo Priests protected by the biggest church scam of all time?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Just once, I'd like you stupid RWNJs to get one thing right -

When it come to the abuse of children and women, there is plenty of blame to go around. These are illnesses - Vile, STINKING sicknesses that do not care if you're right or left, rich or poor, theist or atheist.

Get it through your fucking head that children who are molested, women who are beaten - They serve a life sentence.

As long as you assholes pretend its only leftists who victimize children and women, you are enabling them to to even more -

You know, like bragging about grabbing pussies.
You know this isn't a glowbull warming topic right? You can't just throw names into the hat randomly without proof. Give me a link to the Duck Dynasty guy or Huckabee.

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Are you saying that you agree with the right that 9/11 first responders should have just shut up and die?

Show me where you have condemned any of the hundreds of right wing pedos. Why don't you believe they should be stopped?

Forum List

Back