🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat icon Anthony Weiner gets 21 months prison

Will this be the headline story tmrw as it should be?? He's hillary's pal so no way.
Tomorrow? As you yourself cited, it's a headline story TODAY. He's also no pal of Hillary's, so it's two-for-two in the stupidity department on your part!
Hillary's emails were on his sticky laptop.....that shit is hilarious!
Perhaps, but it doesn't prove the OP's thesis, so... you both lose.
Weiner is the big loser.
All I was saying is that you and the OP can take a seat next to Weiner and Hillary. :laugh2:

Dem starchild who ran for mayor of NYC is going away for 21 months for sex crimes.

He is now officially a sex offender and he has to register wherever he lives....assuming he survives prison. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He should....right?

Look at all the politicians who won elections after going to jail..

Weiner will be fine....he is a Democrat.

As a registered sex offender, he won't be allowed to kiss babies. So no.

Inmate Gives Obama Run for His Money

President Obama has never been particularly popular in West Virginia , and even though he's an incumbent president running essentially unopposed, Tuesday's Democratic primary in the Appalachian state didn't change that dynamic.

The fact that Romney lost to the meat puppet faggot should have sent all the moderate republicrats a strong message.

He's already lost an election since the scandal broke, dumbass.
But he still has your vote, I bet

I'll bet that imbecile did vote for him. The only reason Weiner lost the election is because the scandal broke during the campaign.

It's amazing how parasites as stupid as NYCrackhead manage to avoid accidentally killing themselves.

His 2013 run for NYC mayor also went up in flames when it emerged that he was still sexting under the alias “Carlos Danger.”

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

After serving his 21 months in prison, will Anthony Weiner be able to win an election?

Of course. He's a Democrat.

To Democrats, jail time is not a fault. It's a resume enhancement.

Forum List

Back