🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat icon Anthony Weiner gets 21 months prison

He's going to come out of prison a tranny and have all of the lefts admiration. Just watch.
The left admire guys who prey on young girls.

tycho1572

You mean like

Ted Poopy Pants Convicted Poacher, Bragged About Being A Pedo Nugent?
Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
Mike The Huckster Huckabee?
Pedo Priests protected by the biggest church scam of all time?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Just once, I'd like you stupid RWNJs to get one thing right -

When it come to the abuse of children and women, there is plenty of blame to go around. These are illnesses - Vile, STINKING sicknesses that do not care if you're right or left, rich or poor, theist or atheist.

Get it through your fucking head that children who are molested, women who are beaten - They serve a life sentence.

As long as you assholes pretend its only leftists who victimize children and women, you are enabling them to to even more -

You know, like bragging about grabbing pussies.

Edited to add -- Missouri_Mike This is for you too.

Stop lying. Every time you lie, you are actually giving yet another pedo a free ride. Take some fucking responsibility for your own words.
Maybe I should have said the left only admire the perverts on their side.

He's going to come out of prison a tranny and have all of the lefts admiration. Just watch.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

When it come to the abuse of children and women, there is plenty of blame to go around. These are illnesses - Vile, STINKING sicknesses that do not care if you're right or left, rich or poor, theist or atheist.

Get it through your fucking head that children who are molested, women who are beaten - They serve a life sentence.

As long as you assholes pretend its only leftists who victimize children and women, you are enabling them to to even more -

You know this isn't a glowbull warming topic right? You can't just throw names into the hat randomly without proof. Give me a link to the Duck Dynasty guy or Huckabee.

After saying this about me, you want me to chase links for you?

You can find your own way to Google dot com but eveen without links, you know that this is not a problem that is only on the left.

Every time you say its only the left, you are helping this scum harm more children.

Stop protecting RWNJ pedos. Stop helping them to hide.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Stop lying. Every time you lie, you are actually giving yet another pedo a free ride. Take some fucking responsibility for your own words.

WTH is wrong with your people that you value partisan politics over the protecting CHILDREN???

Make no mistake - Weiner was an excellent congressman. When the Republicans said no to treating 9/11 first responders, the video below shows what Weiner believed.

If I could get my hands on him, I'd beat the holy living crap out of him. He had a chance at true greatness. I know that pedophilia is an illness but I don't believe they are redeemable.

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Are you saying that you agree with the right that 9/11 first responders should have just shut up and die?

Show me where you have condemned any of the hundreds of right wing pedos. Why don't you believe they should be stopped?

Am I confident you're trying to divert this thread away from making you look bad?
Yes. Yes I am. :)

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

You know this isn't a glowbull warming topic right? You can't just throw names into the hat randomly without proof. Give me a link to the Duck Dynasty guy or Huckabee.

You can find your own way to Google dot com but eveen without links, you know that this is not a problem that is only on the left.

Every time you say its only the left, you are helping this scum harm more children.

Is his sex change on google already!? Fuck! I knew it!

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Not that it matters to you RWNs but Weiner was thrown out of congress long before anything had been proven.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

WTH is wrong with your people that you value partisan politics over the protecting CHILDREN???
It's always "for the children" with you people. Unless it's your politicians playing with them or killing them before birth of course.

Make no mistake - Weiner was an excellent congressman. When the Republicans said no to treating 9/11 first responders, the video below shows what Weiner believed.

If I could get my hands on him, I'd beat the holy living crap out of him. He had a chance at true greatness. I know that pedophilia is an illness but I don't believe they are redeemable.

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Are you saying that you agree with the right that 9/11 first responders should have just shut up and die?

Show me where you have condemned any of the hundreds of right wing pedos. Why don't you believe they should be stopped?

Am I confident you're trying to divert this thread away from making you look bad?

IOW, you have never condemned right wing pedos.

Fine.

Fuck off.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Making jokes about the HORRENDOUS things that are done to children.

Fine.

Fuck off.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

It's always "for the children" with you people. Unless it's your politicians playing with them or killing them before birth of course.

Are you aware that Weiner was convicted of sexually victimizing CHILDREN?

Just think about that for a while.

Idiot.

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Fine.

Fuck off.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Fine.

Fuck off.

I'm someone who condemns all forms of abuse. Try selling your faux outrage to someone who hasn't already seen it.

Never knew the Weiner was a Democratic icon.

Amazing the things you learn by reading the rightwing "news".

You might want to let the Dems in on your secret.

Will this be the headline story tmrw as it should be?? He's hillary's pal so no way.

Anthony Weiner gets 21 months in prison in sexting case - CNNPolitics

sep 25 2017 New York (CNN)Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in federal prison for sexting with a minor.

In addition to the prison term, Weiner also was sentenced to three years of supervised release.
Judge Denise Cote of the Southern District of New York stated that Weiner's sentence carried more importance because of his previous political career.
"Because of the defendant's notoriety, there is intense interest in the defendant's plea and sentence," Cote said in court. "It could make a difference in lives and is a very significant part of this sentence."
She added, "This is a serious crime that deserves serious punishment."
Weiner cried when the sentence was handed down.
That's more than Dennis hastert got

Now look at him....
2452397_1280x720.jpg

. smh

Fine.

Fuck off.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Fine.

Fuck off.

The joke is you fucking people claiming to be for children. That's the joke retard.

He should....right?

Look at all the politicians who won elections after going to jail..

Weiner will be fine....he is a Democrat.

21 Months? I'm surprised he didn't get 10 years, maybe the jury looked at the evidence and had to squint their eyes to see it and said well theirs not much there so only 21 months. That's an awfully light sentence shit where I live they give an 18-year-old kid with his 16-year-old girlfriend years and ruin the poor kid's life forever.

tycho1572

You mean like

Josh Duggar?
Duck Dynasty Old Fart?
And many thousands more.

Is that who you mean?

Not that it matters to you RWNs but Weiner was thrown out of congress long before anything had been proven.
Does that make him less of a pervert?

Weiner is done for. His sausage is cooked. Poof.

21 Months? I'm surprised he didn't get 10 years, maybe the jury looked at the evidence and had to squint their eyes to see it and said well theirs not much there so only 21 months. That's an awfully light sentence shit where I live they give an 18-year-old kid with his 16-year-old girlfriend years and ruin the poor kid's life forever.

Weiner is a democrat and a jew so he gets double special treatment.

Forum List

Back