Democrat introduces bill to end competitive college football in California

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is a perfect example of how just because you may be clever enough to con people into voting you into public office, it doesn't mean you are qualified in any way to make decisions affecting people's lives.

So every college football player in the USA would apply to CA schools to get a share of the college football revenue.

Wonder what the NCAA would say to that?

"Under Holden’s bill, all Division I schools would be forced to pay all of their scholarship athletes their “fair market value.” What is each athlete’s fair market value, you ask? According to Holden, each student athlete is worth an equal share of half their team’s annual revenue, minus the cost of their scholarships."

i'm gonna go ahead and risk getting banned, but it's worth it:

Fuck Assemblyman Chris Holden. Fuck California Democrats! Fuck all Democrats! God bless freedom! God bless America! God bless football!

So every college football player in the USA would apply to CA schools to get a share of the college football revenue.

Wonder what the NCAA would say to that?

"Under Holden’s bill, all Division I schools would be forced to pay all of their scholarship athletes their “fair market value.” What is each athlete’s fair market value, you ask? According to Holden, each student athlete is worth an equal share of half their team’s annual revenue, minus the cost of their scholarships."

They can make far more at better schools with the new NIL rules.

Hell, Florida just lost a QB signee due to his 13 million dollar NIL deal falling through.

The mediocre players might flock there, but nobody good would.

American style rugby football has become a sport that is played for the sake of violence, as is car racing that isn't fulfilling to the audience without an accident. As is Canadian rugby football for that matter.

It's too bad that America wasn't able to advance further in the FIFA world cup, and thusly would have attracted more interest in football.
America's successes in women's football just isn't leading the way enough to make the change for men.

More do gooder duncing for “our own good”. Cats out of bag and horse out of barn regarding others mandating our well being

American style rugby football has become a sport that is played for the sake of violence, as is car racing that isn't fulfilling to the audience without an accident. As is Canadian rugby football for that matter.

It's too bad that America wasn't able to advance further in the FIFA world cup, and thusly would have attracted more interest in football.
America's successes in women's football just isn't leading the way enough to make the change for men.
Continue to play with your dolls and you will continue uninjured .

This is a perfect example of how just because you may be clever enough to con people into voting you into public office, it doesn't mean you are qualified in any way to make decisions affecting people's lives.

Crazy on both sides of the isle these days. What an idiot this person is.

Hold on a cotton picking minute! You have to realize that football is COMPETITIVE rather than inclusive don't you? It just isn't fair how kids with the greatest talent, dedication and skill are chosen over those lacking those qualities, especially considering how some kids are simply gifted with more athletic ability than the other kids. It just isn't fair!!

I mean, just look at how it is that so many black kids are stronger, faster and work harder to succeed at sports than other kids? We need equity and stuff as we have been screaming for equity all along and........

Oops, wait a minute. I realized it's the black kids who are good.

Never mind.

Last edited:

Once the schools have queered up the kids enough soccer will be second only to penis tucking in sports.

Hold on a cotton picking minute! You have to realize that football is COMPETATIVE rather than inclusive don't you? It just isn't fair how kids with the greatest talent, dedication and skill are chosen over those lacking those qualities, especially considering how some kids are simply gifted with more athletic ability than the other kids. It just isn't fair!!

I mean, just look at how it is that so many black kids are stronger, faster and work harder to succeed at sports than other kids? We need equity and stuff as we have been screaming for equity all along and........

Oops, wait a minute. I realized it's the black kids who are good.

Never mind.
Libs feel competition with outcome is unfair because they lose so much and that hurts feelings

If this bill fails he plans to introduce a bill to allow only participation trophies for college football with no wins or losses.

Once the schools have queered up the kids enough soccer will be second only to penis tucking in sports.

I have never understood the American aversion towards soccer. I've been a Chelsea F.C. fan since I was a kid and I've been to several LA Galaxy games. They're really fun events and I would argue the fans are even more dedicated than those of the NFL.

I have never understood the American aversion towards soccer. I've been a Chelsea F.C. fan since I was a kid and I've been to several LA Galaxy games. They're really fun events and I would argue the fans are even more dedicated than those of the NFL.
Gooooooaaaaaaaaaal!

Well first of all it’s a game me at 6 and my brother at 5 invented in our back yard. You have to get the ball between two fence posts… but get this, you can’t use your hands.

Second is I could have been interested but holy shit the flopping and crying is fucking ridiculous. This is not a sport for men. Cooking may injure these so called athletes. You could actually find a soccer star terminally injured from microwaving a bowl of Top Ramen.

Fuck soccer.

Forum List

Back