Democrat Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu Is In Trouble: Meet Her Challenger For 2014

Maness will certainly carry his parish, St. Tammany Parish, which is 87.3% white, and very conservative.

Yup, and his butt kicked in 70% of Louisiana.

Antares Fluffer is between a rock and a hard place.

Maybe Mother Mary will paddle him. He would like that.

Look at you protecting Mary the progressive.

So much for you being Mr. Republican....jakey you really are stoooooooooopid.

Landrieu is fucked as are the rest of the Dems :)

Being realistic, as any pol should be, my son.

Mother Mary will win easily.

We will need to concentrate GOP $$$ on races we can beat the Dems in, AntaresFluffer.

how many rats are up for re-election? 14? can we say, 1 down, 13 to go? I wonder what the chances are of a 60/40 split in 2014!

60/40 Dem if enough TeaPs make it to the finals, yes.

So we mainstream GOP are going to eliminate as many of those TeaP fluffers in the primaries as we possibly can.

Give us real Pubs to run, then, yes, there is a chance we can get to 51 or 52 GOP seats.

And Jake sticks to his claim even though he's been outed as a liberal a thousand times. He knows no shame. :lol:

She has a formidable foe who is a 32 year United States Air Force combat veteran and he means to beat her in the mid-terms come Nov 2014. His name is Colonel Rob Maness from Madisonville, La. Democrats are scrambling to find any dirt on the good veteran but they can't. He is ethical.

100608-F-1035P-001.jpg

002p1.preview.jpg

National Defense PAC endorses Col. Robert L Maness (USAF) in Louisiana U.S. Senate race | Rob Maness for Senate

He's got no money, no real backing.

She has a formidable foe who is a 32 year United States Air Force combat veteran and he means to beat her in the mid-terms come Nov 2014. His name is Colonel Rob Maness from Madisonville, La. Democrats are scrambling to find any dirt on the good veteran but they can't. He is ethical.

100608-F-1035P-001.jpg

002p1.preview.jpg

National Defense PAC endorses Col. Robert L Maness (USAF) in Louisiana U.S. Senate race | Rob Maness for Senate

He's got no money, no real backing.
He will. He has plenty of time to get funds and endorsements.

I dunno man... the Landrieu's are kind of a big deal in LA. I don't care for them... Moon decimated NOLA, but I kinda like Mitch. But hey, coming off the heels of Nagin...

:lol:

And Jake sticks to his claim even though he's been outed as a liberal a thousand times. He knows no shame. :lol:

I know politics, sonny, and Antares and you are in over your heads.

Get us a candidate who can run against here. This guy is fucked before he starts.

100608-F-1035P-001.jpg

002p1.preview.jpg

I find what you posted to be very telling. To validate him you make the statement "He is ethical." That statement implies that other republican candidates are NOT ethical.
Here is a question for you. If Maness is "ethical," how the hell did he end up being a republican? It would be my guess that if he tries to do a good job the tea party will give him the boot for being a RINO. On the other hand, IF is ethical he will become disgusted with the low quality people he will be forced to work with and choose to switch parties. Don't laugh! Look at Charlie Crist in Florida. He finally had enough of the dirty dealings going on in the republican party and switched to the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back