🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Maryland Governor candidate Wes Moore is leading his election-denying opponent who called Pence a traitor, yet he's campaigning in red areas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is a model for how Democrats should run campaigns, talk to every single voter you can, even if you hate their guts. Congressman Will Hurd of Texas showed that model works for the GOP, now the Dems are trying it in Maryland

"Election denying" = pointing out real irregularities that even now have never been adequately addressed.

Had the election gone the other way, the Media and Leftist outrage would have drowned out every other story from then until now. The entire Media would have been obsessed with finding every possible angle to prove that Trump cheated. Every Leftist politician in the country would be claiming that Biden really won and Trump is illegitimate.

It's MD, nobody cares.....I know, I've lived next to that shit-hole of a state all my life.

It's only saving grace is Antietam National Battlefield....Even then when I visit I always pack my lunch and leave with a full tank of gas so I don't have to spend any money in MD.

Their current RINO governor is certainly no great shakes. They can elect their black dem and nobody will notice. It can't get much worse.

Hell western MD has been trying to get out of MD for decades.

Forum List

Back