🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat minority leader of Intelligence commity...no evidence of Trump collusion...

He's not saying the investigation is not happening, he's saying there is no evidence. Why do you have to be so dishonest?
He's not saying anything, shit for brains.
He's saying there is no evidence no matter how many times you lie about it.
Nowhere did he say "there's no evidence." If there isn't, I guess the investigation is over then, right? Wrong, dumbass.

Shithead....they know who leaked Mike Flynn's name......they committed felonies to do it.....this is going to go very badly for the democrats....again, watch how fast this investigation dissapears from the democrat press outlets..........
Oh then who was it? Where's YOUR evidence? Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Stop trying to change the subject liar. All I said was 2a guy said there is no evidence. I never claimed to have anything and you liars DAMN sure don't!

Democrat minority leader of Intelligence commity...no evidence of Trump collusion...

Now wait for it...liars getting backed in a corner...the deflection and smoke will start soon!

Nowhere did he say "there's no evidence." If there isn't, I guess the investigation is over then, right? Wrong, dumbass.

Shithead....they know who leaked Mike Flynn's name......they committed felonies to do it.....this is going to go very badly for the democrats....again, watch how fast this investigation dissapears from the democrat press outlets..........
Oh then who was it? Where's YOUR evidence? Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Stop trying to change the subject liar. All I said was 2a guy said there is no evidence. I never claimed to have anything and you liars DAMN sure don't!
2aguy is reporting that Schiff said there is no evidence. He is not reporting that 2aguy said there is no evidence. That's a blatant lie from an easily duped moron.

There it is...the deflection begins....

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

Where did the Democrat minority leader of Intelligence committee say "no evidence of Trump collusion." I'll wait for your deflection and smoke.

Where did the Democrat minority leader of Intelligence committee say "no evidence of Trump collusion." I'll wait for your deflection and smoke.
Listen liar, all I said is 2a guy said there is no evidence. He posted it, in the thread title so stop lying. You lost. Everybody can see what a liar you are.

He also said it in the first line of the post, liar.

Right here.

Yep.....no evidence....but there wasn't any to begin with.

You lost.

A legend in your own mind, huh, dumbfuck? You and 2aguy are embarrassing liars.
Anyone can see you are lying. It's all you ever do and then when cornered you lie more and start attacking people and spinning, just like you are now.

burning pants.jpg

Yep.....no evidence....but there wasn't any to begin with....they just need a way to allow their democrat minions in the press to keep attacking Trump.....

Schiff Can’t Say There’s Evidence of Trump Campaign Colluding With Russia

"I don't think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said.

So far no one has been able to point to any solid evidence of collusion, despite investigations from the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI.

Refusing to release information until the investigation is complete is common in intelligence organizations. That doesn't mean they don't have evidence, just that they're not prepared to talk about it.

Aren't you the asshat that complained about intelligence leaks and the need to end them? Now you're complaining there are no leaks. You need to make up your mind.

If this is a "witch hunt", why is Trump so scared. Trump is lashing out and having melt downs.

And he still hasn't staffed his Administration, or proposed any legislation. Just a bunch of EO's which are doing little to bring back jobs or help working folk.

What a fake ass spin job. Even for you 2aguy. "We can't say anything definitively" is not "no." This criminal investigation is still happening, even if it makes you butthurt.
He's not saying the investigation is not happening, he's saying there is no evidence. Why do you have to be so dishonest?

They'll be pinning medals on the leakers, you dolt.

Only the alt right would see evidence of treason and arrest the whistleblowers.

Yep.....no evidence....but there wasn't any to begin with....they just need a way to allow their democrat minions in the press to keep attacking Trump.....

Schiff Can’t Say There’s Evidence of Trump Campaign Colluding With Russia

"I don't think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said.

So far no one has been able to point to any solid evidence of collusion, despite investigations from the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI.

Would anyone explain what exactly leftists mean when they are talking about "Trump collusion"?

What a fake ass spin job. Even for you 2aguy. "We can't say anything definitively" is not "no." This criminal investigation is still happening, even if it makes you butthurt.

Yes the DEMs and the LIB MSM will attempt to cover up their fucking lying bullshit wet dream up.
In a couple of months they'll be saying: "Russia Who????".
BUT The President Of The United States Donald Trump is NEVER going to let the public forget what a bunch of fucking bastards the LIB MSM/DEMs are.
I heard someone who was/is a close friend of Trump, say a few years ago, in an interview: "If there's one thing everyone should know about Donald Trump, which many people have already learned to their regret, he NEVER FORGIVES AND HE NEVER FORGETS!!!!!".

If Schiff had seen the tiniest proof of any possible "collusion" we would already be reading about it in the WAPO.
Nunes called Schiff's bluff and now watch Schiff backpedal frantically.
When this LIB MSM farce is over the reaction from the LIBs will be: "All we wanted to find out if Trump's campaign had colluded with Russia to effect the election. Now that it's been proven Trump's campaign never colluded we can all move on.
I have just received some very troubling information from an unnamed source who sent the NYTs some VERY potentially explosive information about a possible but as yet not verified but will soon be that President Trump may have been using golf balls that are potentially not legal to use in tournament play".
Today I am calling for an independent committee to expose President Trump's potential involvement in this abhorrent and illegal practice. We have a secret dossier compiled by a caddy in Scotland who has EXPLOSIVE revelations about President Trumps collusion in this ugly affair which, if Maxine Waters were ever to find out could lead to the President's impeachment".

obama minions are looking for D.C. lawyers and at the cutlery store picking out the swords they plan to fall on to protect obama......what they did here against Trump was known to obama...since the coordination of the gathering and the leaks had to happen at his level.....

Forum List

Back