Democrat Panic As It's Revealed AG Barr Is Overseas Collecting Evidence In Russia Probe Origins

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.

Twitter

sign.png

The dems are dirty...this will come out...and I think they know it...

The good news here is that William Barr wouldn’t go near this if he didn’t know he has the law on his side. Lots of stuff leaking this afternoon about Australia, now this. Something big is about to drop this week.

Twitter
So there’s no Democrat panic, like your title lied about?

Twitter

Twitter
Since when were ulcers visible, doll?

Very good to hear that Barr is doing what he ought to have been doing.

He's been too slow to suit me.

He needs to promptly show Misfud to be the spy, directly or indirectly, for the CIA/FBI.

And then the Handcuffing and Perps walks can begin in earnest.

this thread is nothing but a delusional circle jerk.... man, the methane in that bubble y'all are in is corroding yer brains.

Twitter

Twitter
Since when were ulcers visible, doll?
When you claim something in a title shouldn’t the accompanying article back it up?

Are Trumpers so comfortable with lying that they just don’t know the truth anymore?

Now give me any evidence that a Democrat’s are panicking over a Attorney General who is getting exposed as a strong-arm thug. Personally I’m loving it. Australia already told him to go fuck himself, in diplomatic terms. More to come.

This is why impeachment now...the dems are about to get busted....the AG does not travel without a good reason....
Did you read the comments from the freaks on that Twit feed?

Though I'm still jaded enough to believe that little of any consequence will befall the criminal actors here, the fact that the moonbats are in full screech mode gives me the smallest speck of hope.

Forum List

Back