Democrat party can't run a lemonade stand, let alone a country...biden loses 20 million vaccine doses....

The democrat party fails over and over again. Every state and city they run are nightmares of crime, violence, corruption, and destruction....

They now run this country...

Biden lost 20 million doses of the vaccine.........

Did you see the part of your article that referred to a shipment of doses that was sent last month? Do you know who was president last month? Not Biden

The democrat party fails over and over again. Every state and city they run are nightmares of crime, violence, corruption, and destruction....

What reality do you live it? By my count, this will be the third time in the last three decades that a Democrat has had to come in to clean the mess up a Republican left.
This is just another in a long line of alt-right media hit pieces. Tell ya what, come back in six months and if it's still a mess, then we'll stop blaming Trump.
Oh yeah, stop quoting alt-right media sources. They lie.

"On Dec. 8, then-President-elect Biden vowed to deliver 100 million vaccines in his first 100 days in office. “I’m absolutely convinced that in 100 days, we can change the course of the disease and change life in America for the better,” Biden said in remarks from Wilmington, Delaware. But before Biden even took office, the Trump administration had already hit that number".

Except they didn't. Not even in the parking lot of the stadium ball park. :)

Your own link points out that Rump sent those vaccine doses out, infamously with no plan on how to distribute them. That's why their status is unclear.

Or don't you even bother to read your own links?

Now what does *ANY* of the above have to do with political parties, let alone one that doesn't even exist?

Are you retarded?

Your own link points out that Rump sent those vaccine doses out, infamously with no plan on how to distribute them. That's why their status is unclear.

Now what does *ANY* of the above have to do with political parties, let alone one that doesn't even exist?

Are you retarded?

You guys sit there and just repeat the last thing you heard a democrat say on television....you really are pathetic.......you deserve everything biden is going to do to you and your families...

Not much of an article. All I got out of it was that needed audit controls were never established and it left me wondering what the current administration is doing about it?

Are you retarded?

You guys sit there and just repeat the last thing you heard a democrat say on television....you really are pathetic.......you deserve everything biden is going to do to you and your families...

I don't even have a television, Shitferbrains. But I do know how to spell the names of political parties and I do know an Ass-ociation Fallacy when I see one, and I do understand Linear Fucking time. Finally, I am in fact one (1) person and not a "you guys". Might want to see an eye doctor.

Last edited:
Did you see the part of your article that referred to a shipment of doses that was sent last month? Do you know who was president last month? Not Biden
According to the article you are right... It's not Biden. It's not any other president either.

Millions of doses of two vaccines have been distributed, but Politico said once the vaccine shipments are delivered to the states, “responsibility for tracking them has been left up to states’ individual public health systems. The administration then only gets an update once the doses are actually administered and an official record is submitted.”

According to the article you are right... It's not Biden. It's not any other president either.

Millions of doses of two vaccines have been distributed, but Politico said once the vaccine shipments are delivered to the states, “responsibility for tracking them has been left up to states’ individual public health systems. The administration then only gets an update once the doses are actually administered and an official record is submitted.”
I agree that it’s not as simple as saying it’s the presidents fault. It just amuses me when people try and put that blame on Biden for something that occurred under Trump. Now they gotta blame Trump by their own standards.

I will say that there is some responsibility from Trumps admin though as they were the ones who decided to leave the responsibility of tracking and distributing up to the states. Had they been more organized and hands on they could have managed the nationwide roll out better

2aguy can you explain why you think Biden lost these doses given they were sent out last month by the Trump association with no tracking system in place?

I agree that it’s not as simple as saying it’s the presidents fault. It just amuses me when people try and put that blame on Biden for something that occurred under Trump. Now they gotta blame Trump by their own standards.
I don't have a problem with that.

I will say that there is some responsibility from Trumps admin though as they were the ones who decided to leave the responsibility of tracking and distributing up to the states. Had they been more organized and hands on they could have managed the nationwide roll out better
Meh... I think the Federal government is already taking on too much responsibility/power unto itself. The Federal government was there to act on behalf of the States that were united, not actually run those States that were united.

Edit: Odd wording used to make sure it was seen as a regular noun, and not a name.

Meh... I think the Federal government is already taking on too much responsibility/power unto itself. The Federal government was there to act on behalf of the States that were united, not actually run those States that were united.

Edit: Odd wording used to make sure it was seen as a regular noun, and not a name.

Managing national distribution of a vaccine isn't "running states"

this isn’t a single state issue, it is a national issue and the fact that we haven’t shut down state borders and people are still traveling all over the place makes the actions of one state impactful on others. Only the feds can manage the supply demand and rollout of this to states. It can’t be hands off like Trump was doing it will only cause confusion and chaos. This situation is too serious and immediately to not handle in a coordinated way

Managing national distribution of a vaccine isn't "running states"

The 20 million does were lost last month when Trump was still president.

“Millions of doses of two vaccines have been distributed, but Politico said once the vaccine shipments are delivered to the states, “responsibility for tracking them has been left up to states’ individual public health systems”

Forum List

Back