Democrat party can't run a lemonade stand, let alone a country...biden loses 20 million vaccine doses....

Managing national distribution of a vaccine isn't "running states"
I don't believe the Federal government should be solely responsible for distribution. Should there be something that says "The State received "X" amount" confirmed. Yeah, sure... I don't have a problem with that.

I think it should be up to the State to distribute it.

The democrat party fails over and over again. Every state and city they run are nightmares of crime, violence, corruption, and destruction....

They now run this country...

Biden lost 20 million doses of the vaccine.........

You lie!! Trump fucked it up

'It's a mess': Biden's team exposes the chaotic Trump White House they inherited - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

I agree that it’s not as simple as saying it’s the presidents fault. It just amuses me when people try and put that blame on Biden for something that occurred under Trump. Now they gotta blame Trump by their own standards.
I don't have a problem with that.

I will say that there is some responsibility from Trumps admin though as they were the ones who decided to leave the responsibility of tracking and distributing up to the states. Had they been more organized and hands on they could have managed the nationwide roll out better
Meh... I think the Federal government is already taking on too much responsibility/power unto itself. The Federal government was there to act on behalf of the States that were united, not actually run those States that were united.

Edit: Odd wording used to make sure it was seen as a regular noun, and not a name.

The 20 million does were lost last month when Trump was still president.

Were they actually "lost" or or their whereabouts just not known due to tracking paperwork?

I agree that it’s not as simple as saying it’s the presidents fault. It just amuses me when people try and put that blame on Biden for something that occurred under Trump. Now they gotta blame Trump by their own standards.

I will say that there is some responsibility from Trumps admin though as they were the ones who decided to leave the responsibility of tracking and distributing up to the states. Had they been more organized and hands on they could have managed the nationwide roll out better
Meh... I think the Federal government is already taking on too much responsibility/power unto itself. The Federal government was there to act on behalf of the States that were united, not actually run those States that were united.

Edit: Odd wording used to make sure it was seen as a regular noun, and not a name.

Were they actually "lost" or or their whereabouts just not known due to tracking paperwork?

I suspect it would be about tracking paperwork..

Whereabouts unknown. Unaccounted for

I don't believe the Federal government should be solely responsible for distribution. Should there be something that says "The State received "X" amount" confirmed. Yeah, sure... I don't have a problem with that.

I think it should be up to the State to distribute it.

That's fine, but again, if it's done by the Fed that isn't "running states".

And then you get 57 different distribution plans, out of which inconsistency is inevitable.

The democrat party fails over and over again. Every state and city they run are nightmares of crime, violence, corruption, and destruction....

They now run this country...

Biden lost 20 million doses of the vaccine.........

You lie!! Trump fucked it up

'It's a mess': Biden's team exposes the chaotic Trump White House they inherited - Raw Story - Celebrating 16 Years of Independent Journalism

Trump stayed in his quarters until 11AM every day watching TV. He didn't do much, but he needed a lot of "executive time"..

this isn’t a single state issue, it is a national issue and the fact that we haven’t shut down state borders and people are still traveling all over the place makes the actions of one state impactful on others.]
It's against the Constitution.

The Right to Travel
The doctrine of the “right to travel” actually encompasses three separate rights, of which two have been notable for the uncertainty of their textual support. The first is the right of a citizen to move freely between states, a right venerable for its longevity, but still lacking a clear doctrinal basis.2082 The second, expressly addressed by the first sentence of Article IV, provides a citizen of one state who is temporarily visiting another state the “Privileges and Immunities” of a citizen of the latter state.2083 The third is the right of a new arrival to a state, who establishes citizenship in that state, to enjoy the same rights and benefits as other state citizens. This right is most often invoked in challenges to durational residency requirements, which require that persons reside in a state for a specified period of time before taking advantage of the benefits of that state’s citizenship.

Only the feds can manage the supply demand and rollout of this to states.
You are right... They rolled it out to the States. It's up to the States from there... Or ... Should be.

I was just addressing the point that it's "The presidents fault"... I concede the point.

And then you get 57 different distribution plans, out of which inconsistency is inevitable.
Well... You would think that the leaders of states would look into the best ways to do it from past learned lessons, and many of them would end up doing it the same way.

I know that requires thought and research... But I actually expect that out of people who want to be in charge.

I was just addressing the point that it's "The presidents fault"... I concede the point.

Well... You would think that the leaders of states would look into the best ways to do it from past learned lessons, and many of them would end up doing it the same way.

I know that requires thought and research... But I actually expect that out of people who want to be in charge.

And again ---- you get 57 different systems, and some will be more efficient, some will be less. West Virginia is getting high marks.

But the less efficient ones are going to be lax in reporting back what their status of distribution/use is. And that's where 20 million or however many doses, are lost in the shuffle.

As for who "should" do it --------- who runs Medicare?

20 million doses were given by the Feds to the states

The Feds don’t know where they are, doesn’t mean the states don’t know

And again ---- you get 57 different systems, and some will be more efficient, some will be less. West Virginia is getting high marks.
And again... You would think that the leaders of states would look into the best ways to do it from past learned lessons, and many of them would end up doing it the same way.

If they don't do it as well or learn from it ( Including watching what others do )... REMOVE THEM. Lord knows that would help our problem with career politicians if we actually make THEM responsible for what they are in charge of.

But the less efficient ones are going to be lax in reporting back what their status of distribution/use is. And that's where 20 million or however many doses, are lost in the shuffle.

Do you see Medicare as something states should adopt? Is it successful enough that states should start their own?

And again... You would think that the leaders of states would look into the best ways to do it from past learned lessons, and many of them would end up doing it the same way.

If they don't do it as well or learn from it ( Including watching what others do )... REMOVE THEM. Lord knows that would help our problem with career politicians if we actually make THEM responsible for what they are in charge of.

Sure. But again, you're talking "removing them" in up to 50 different states, one at a time --- versus a single "payer'. Your call, but the KISS rule comes into play here.

Does each state also have their own FDA ("SDA")? Would some states have allowed Thalidomide while others did not? How would that have worked out?

States manage their own affairs in matters specific to them. The needs of Idaho are largely not the needs of Hawaìi. COVID, however, is common to ALL states.

Do you see Medicare as something states should adopt?

Not at all. THAT'S THE POINT. Do you?

Sure. But again, you're talking "removing them" in up to 50 different states, one at a time --- versus a single "payer'. Your call, but the KISS rule comes into play here.
KISS gave us "No Child Left Behind" and "Every Child Succeeds"

KISS isn't always the best way.

Does each state also have their own FDA ("SDA")? Would some states have allowed Thalidomide while others did not? How would that have worked out?
Nope... Like anything else there are lines.

States manage their own affairs in matters specific to them. The needs of Idaho are largely not the needs of Hawaìi. COVID, however, is common to ALL states.
So is child births/deaths. I don't really think the federal government should be involved only because it's a common problem.

Not at all. THAT'S THE POINT. Do you?
Good... We agree that the federal government doesn't always come up with the best way. Perhaps we should allow the states to work it out.

The republican's probably threw them away or tramp's paperwork is screwed up.

“Maybe this is why. It turns out that members of President Joe Biden’s administration have yet to locate 20 million vaccine doses that were distributed to the states last month,”

20 million doses were delivered to the states
It is the states responsibility to track them from that point.

Forum List

Back