Democrat platform committee member: no one should have guns...

Hey Asseclipias, what was the black man's name that the Chinese stole the first guns (fire lances) from ?

Who brought guns, disease and genocide to america, wiped out a people already here and eslaved another group of people for centuries?
Who sold those slaves to Arab traders ?

No one sold them. The Arabs kidnapped them or whites paid sell out and even mulatto Africans to capture them.
One African tribe conquering another and sellling them to Arab traders happened quiete often. Its called history
No. It didnt happen quite often but keep telling yourself that. The few that did it were sell outs like I pointed out.
The Truth about Slavery

Who brought guns, disease and genocide to america, wiped out a people already here and eslaved another group of people for centuries?

No one sold them. The Arabs kidnapped them or whites paid sell out and even mulatto Africans to capture them.
One African tribe conquering another and sellling them to Arab traders happened quiete often. Its called history
No. It didnt happen quite often but keep telling yourself that. The few that did it were sell outs like I pointed out.
The Truth about Slavery

“The calipha in Baghdad at the beginning of the 10th Century had 7,000 black eunuchs and 4,000 white eunuchs in his palace,” writes author Ronald Segal in his 2002 book, Islam’s Black Slaves: The Other Black Diaspora.

Yeah yeah yeah, it's been argued for many many decades.
They should stop arguing and look at the reason guns are a states right.
Guns are a state right??? Is free speech a state right
You should research that for yourself unless you cant read. I'll give you a tip though. There is no mention of the word "state" in that amendment.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Hey, maybe it's a right that applies to "Beings"?
That isnt the first amendment goofy. You asked about free speech.

So if its up to the States why does SCOTUS feel they have to weigh in?

They should stop arguing and look at the reason guns are a states right.
Guns are a state right??? Is free speech a state right
You should research that for yourself unless you cant read. I'll give you a tip though. There is no mention of the word "state" in that amendment.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Hey, maybe it's a right that applies to "Beings"?
That isnt the first amendment goofy. You asked about free speech.

So if its up to the States why does SCOTUS feel they have to weigh in?
Please elaborate. You are obviously confused. I will help you.

The Truth about Slavery

LMAO, nice website. When was the code furnished, 1993?

The Truth about Slavery
Sorry but your link is not credible.

The 2nd doesnt really give you the right to have a gun. It only says you should have one if you are part of a militia.

We are all the militia

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution
, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

The 2nd doesnt really give you the right to have a gun. It only says you should have one if you are part of a militia.

We are all the militia

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."

The "Whole people" to those guys meant white land-owners.

Try again.

We are all the militia

There has never been a militia in america that consisted of all citizens. Try another tack.

We are all the militia

Try again.

And "Freedom of the press" to those guys meant printed newspaper.

Try again.

We are all the militia

There has never been a militia in america that consisted of all citizens.

Hey, what did George Mason know? He only ratified the damn document. Today's gun grabbing Marxists are clearly better Constitutional authorities than he ever was.

We are all the militia

Try again.

Try again.
Since you agree they only meant white male land owners why do you think everyone should have a gun?

We are all the militia

Try again.

Try again.
Since you agree they only meant white male land owners why do you think everyone should have a gun?

When did I agree to that?

That argument is DOA. First off, Gary said white and land owner, which, of course, he has no evidence of. Second, while it's obviously true blacks were not considered part of the "whole people" at that time that changed with the addition of the Fourteenth Amendment, so it's a moot point anyway.

We are all the militia

Try again.

Try again.

When did I agree to that?

That argument is DOA. First off, Gary said white and land owner, which, of course, he has no evidence of. Second, while it's obviously true blacks were not considered part of the "whole people" at that time that changed with the addition of the Fourteenth Amendment, so it's a moot point anyway.
You must agree. You used another amendment to to bolster his argument.

There is plenty of evidence that white men that owned land were the ones they meant. Those were the only people entitled to vote then.

We are all the militia

Try again.

Try again.

By "arms" they meant muskets. By "regulated" they didn't mean "fuck it, let everyone, everywhere, have a gun."

Oh, and by "three-fifths" they were referring to the worth of a black person's representation to that of a white person's.

The constitution wasn't handed to us by Jesus. It requires amendments. And sometimes amendments to amendments.

We are all the militia

Try again.

Try again.

By "arms" they meant muskets. By "regulated" they didn't mean "fuck it, let everyone, everywhere, have a gun."

Oh, and by "three-fifths" they were referring to the worth of a black person's representation to that of a white person's.

The constitution wasn't handed to us by Jesus. It requires amendments. And sometimes amendments to amendments.
I guess it would be fine if I had a gatlin gun?

We are all the militia

There has never been a militia in america that consisted of all citizens.

Hey, what did George Mason know? He only ratified the damn document. Today's gun grabbing Marxists are clearly better Constitutional authorities than he ever was.

I missed where he was the only one defining that particular amendment.

What a 'Militia' Meant in Revolutionary America

Today, we are presented with a false choice in which either the government bans assault weapons or an unfettered individual right makes it possible for a monster to spray bullets into schoolhouses. The forgotten middle ways of our nation's earlier days, that world of mutuality, excluded more people than it included

And yet, pretty much everyone did. Hmmmm....... strange

Well, at least you're right about that, so until it's amended guns aren't going anywhere. I guess you'll have to keep that rubber sheet on your bed from all that wetting you're doing at night.

Forum List

Back