Democrat politicians and media receive DNC talking point memo: Repeat the term "Project 2025" over and over, inject it repeatedly into all discussions

Republicans and Conservatives stand idly by as the Democrats in Congress and Democrat media pundits repeatedly recite this short phrase in hysterics, and assign the worst interpretations of whatever it is to Trump and all Republicans/Democrats.

How pathetic.

That's what Alex soros tells Democrats about Trump's felony conviction.

They know if you repeat something enough, regardless of what it is eventually it will be become the truth and alter people's perceptions. They know humans as a group are dumb and tribal. They use this to manipulate large masses of people.

I never said it wasn’t like other Republicans or politicians. If you’re going to debate me then pick things that I actually say to argue against
Then I guess I really don’t understand the issue you and other dembots are making

They know if you repeat something enough, regardless of what it is eventually it will be become the truth and alter people's perceptions. They know humans as a group are dumb and tribal. They use this to manipulate large masses of people.
Like when they repeat “stolen election” or “the laptop from hell” or “crooked Hillary” or “witch hunt” or “deep state”?

That's what Alex soros tells Democrats about Trump's felony conviction.

I hope every felon that has had to their right restored takes note, dems really don’t think they should ever have a chance…sad

You said it 👍
Sure thing, kid:
Ooookkkkk!
IMG_0271.gif

Oooookkkk-oooookkkk-oooookkkk!

:itsok:

Republicans and Conservatives stand idly by as the Democrats in Congress and Democrat media pundits repeatedly recite this short phrase in hysterics, and assign the worst interpretations of whatever it is to Trump and all Republicans/Democrats.

How pathetic.
Excellent. They should.

It also says something about Trump voters who pretend not to or actually don't care about Project 2025. It shows that their loyalty and ideology and principles all exist to prop up a single man, and nothing else matters.

How pathetic.

When your candidate faceplants his debate performance, you have to find a way to deflect from what a mess he is.

Forum List

Back