Democrat Primary vote count: Marianne Williamson 212,000. Kamala Harris 0

I haven't heard one complaint by a Democrat so what does it matter? In fact, they're happier than they've been since Biden's disastrous debate which forced them to face reality on the man's condition. Trump made a critical error by accepting that early debate date.

But there was a coup. An insurrection. The Democrat elites picked someone who got zero votes over the one who got over 200,000 in the Primaries.

Democrat elites disenfranchised 14 million voters.

This is such an important point that can’t be ignored. Since when in this country do we anoint our leaders?There is a rigorous campaign primary for a reason. But Democrats have removed the voting process and now the party elites pick the nominee.

This is such an important point that can’t be ignored. Since when in this country do we anoint our leaders?There is a rigorous campaign primary for a reason. But Democrats have removed the voting process and now the party elites pick the nominee.
Democrats don't need no voters, shiet. They got Dominion voting machines and internet. :abgg2q.jpg:

I haven't heard one complaint by a Democrat so what does it matter? In fact, they're happier than they've been since Biden's disastrous debate which forced them to face reality on the man's condition. Trump made a critical error by accepting that early debate date.
She was the msot disliked primary runner in 2020 and one of the most disliked VPs in history but then BOOM. "we love kamala!" No bitch. You would fawn over a dead monkey if your ring leaders told you to.
Face reality about the debate? What about the last 4 years? Where have you people been? Like for real.
Jesus christ.

In the 1790s....Thomas Jefferson was anointed by party bigwigs......Oddly called the Democratic Republican party.

Back then the hopeful never campaigned.....It was said that the big fight back then was electing electors to the electoral college.

Whoever came in second in the POTUS race was the VP.

I'm not sure when all that ended but it went on for some time.

Well at least the dems have got off that "mah democracy" horse now.

What they have done is demockracy.
yep. marianne williamson won fair and square. we'll be nominating her soon, and her spirit guide should be vp.

i think that ms harris would have gotten a few votes if she had not been busy doing her job.

yep. marianne williamson won fair and square. we'll be nominating her soon, and her spirit guide should be vp.

i think that ms harris would have gotten a few votes if she had not been busy doing her job.
Yeah, a few. Whats 1.4% of the dem voters in California?
:rofl:

But there was a coup. An insurrection. The Democrat elites picked someone who got zero votes over the one who got over 200,000 in the Primaries.

1723036479792.png

Dims tell us a VP has no job, Simp.

She might've received a few votes, if she had been running for president like Williamson was.
This thread is dumb, even for Nostra.

Honestly, I think we need to quit harping on this. If there was a democratic primary do-over today without Biden, Harris would surely beat the hell out of Williamson, and might even beat everyone else. We need to get over this because it isn't going to change anything. It is what it is and if we don't start talking about the real issues, Trump is going to lose. Let's beat Harris on the issues instead of trying to claim she shouldn't be there. She IS there and there is nothing we can do about it so let's talk about the issues and win.

Honestly, I think we need to quit harping on this. If there was a democratic primary do-over today without Biden, Harris would surely beat the hell out of Williamson, and might even beat everyone else. We need to get over this because it isn't going to change anything. It is what it is and if we don't start talking about the real issues, Trump is going to lose. Let's beat Harris on the issues instead of trying to claim she shouldn't be there. She IS there and there is nothing we can do about it so let's talk about the issues and win.
No thanks. After years of Dimwingers lying about Republicans DISENFRANCHISING voters I enjoy rubbing their noses in the fact every Dimwinger primary voter was DISENFRANCHISED by their party.

No thanks. After years of Dimwingers lying about Republicans DISENFRANCHISING voters I enjoy rubbing their noses in the fact every Dimwinger primary voter was DISENFRANCHISED by their party.
But that is YOUR opinion, not theirs. They don't actually feel that way so you're not actually rubbing their noses in anything. If they had another primary today, without Biden, Harris would probably win. All this does is take us off course of beating Harris on the issues. You aren't changing one vote from Harris to Trump by doing this. In fact, you're making it easier for Harris to win. I want Trump to win. We can beat her on the issues, not with this nonsense.

Forum List

Back