Democrat Racism

No one is refusing to address your position. Up to now, you have not really illustrated in a way that is clearly defined how YOU personally are not receiving equal treatment.

Sealy just misrepresented what I said, and addressed that.

That is him refusing to address my actual position.

YOur denial of that fact is idiocy.
Equality and fairness means you white men only get the job 60% of the time. Right now you get the job 95% of the time. You want it more fair? Then you’ll win the job less times.

There is a woman coach in college in the final 4. 99% of men’s NCAA basketball coaches are white men. So why aren’t 99% of coaches in women’s basketball women?

Equality and fairnerss means that we white men are judged as individuals for the job, based on our merits, and not discriminated against because of the color of our skin.

As to the coaches, I don't know. I do know that unequal outcome is not proof of discrimination.

White men hold the vast majority of managerial positions in the workforce in lower,middle and upper management and are typically compensated within the middle third quartile of their pay scale.

There is no credible evidence out there that they are not being judged fairly by employers.

Sure. Other than the fact that there is a massive campaign by the political class to do so, that there is whole legal school of thought that any unequal outcome is proof of discrimination and laws and government organizations that will destroy you for that, and that we all know of examples of minorities being hired or promoted over more qualified whites, and ect ect ect.

Stating this does not make it a fact. Especially if every metric used to measure work force success by demographic indicates that there is no conspiracy by the political class to undermine equal opportunity for one demographic.

Who controls the political class? Certainly no one of color.

I think that you can rest assured in the fact that white females and non white females in BOTH political parties would shutdown any attempt to dismantle AA, because of a small percentage of white males belief that it has affected them adversely.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.

And what has he done lately for you unfortunate, disenfranchised, victimized, poor and middle class white males?
ROFLMAO! Who is "we"? And when has anyone of your kind of belief system ever supported AA?

1. We as in white Americans. And yes, we have supported "AA" is all it's various manifestations over the years. And look at the thanks we get for our sacrifice. Time to shut is down. Time to shut it ALL down.

2. As to what he has done, best labor market in decades.

Not ALL white Americans were in support of affirmative action was it was signed into law. There was not an option other than compliance.

Normally, citizens are not "thanked" for complying with the law, nor should they be.

Especially if they reap some benefits from the law as well.

Compliance with the law, does not translate to support.

Sure. It is currently an improved labor market...... for some.

The stage was set for improvement.prior to the current administration.

1. Whites in both political parties have been voting in strong majorities for pro-AA candidates for generations.

2. Best labor market in decades. Makes sense with his platform on immigration.

Whites in both political parties.....mostly FEMALES have voted for pro AA candidates, and they continue to be the most rewarded beneficiaries of AA.

And the "best labor market" in decades already had the necessary momentum to sustain itself, even if Howdy Doody had become POTUS.

I can only say one thing to NED. GET ER DONE!!!
It’s not called that anymore. CEOs are pledging to be more diverse. And to recognize bias does play a role.

Don’t worry white men still dominate

I dont' care about other "white men" dominating or not.

I want equal treatment for me and mine.

Why are you refusing to address my actual position?

That's our goal too. For white men to stop getting PREFERENTIAL treatment.

Dude. Seriously.

You just spent pages talking about how CEO's are so determined to hire and promote minorities based on their being minorities, not on their qualifications.

If you discriminate in favor of minorities, you are discriminating against whites.

Please stop being crazy.

My brother deals with this. It is difficult to find a woman or minority to make them a VP. Not a lot of qualified women or minorities to choose from. And when you find one they get stolen away for more money because other companies want a qualified black or woman so they can show how diverse they are.

We're just asking companies to be aware of their bias. It may account for SOME of the reasons why there are so few minorities and women in the executive boardroom.

Don't worry dude, we still dominate. TOTALLY dominate. Name the black Trump's

Seriously. My concern is not whether rich white men "dominate". It is whether middle class and poor whites are being discriminated against.

That you refuse to actually address my actual position, is an admission on your part. Do you see that?

No we are not being discriminated against. Twisted logic.

Whites have actually made gains. The workforce was a little diverse for a second but things are actually getting more white.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ditto. I felt safer when I used to travel on business in black neighborhoods after sunset than I did in rural areas of different states. Since you live in the midwest in Kansas City, I'm.sure you've heard of sundown towns like Cape Girardeau and Sikeston Missouri.

I would not be in either of those places for a minute after nightfall.

But I've been on the streets of Oakland, Fillmore, parts of Brooklyn, Harlem, Philadelphia, and the southside of Chicago very late at night and never had a problem.

Exactly. Whites here don't seem to get the fact they alone don't get to define a bad community. I'd feel safer in Detroit than every one of these all white "low crime" rural towns that surround where I live now.

There are encouraging signs: There’s a growing number of states and cities that prohibit questions about salary history on job applications, as a potential solution to wage discrimination. Nationally, there are increasing numbers of minorities in the managerial pipeline, greater public awareness of income inequality, and the emergence of the #MeToo movement. Many people, especially Millennials, agree and believe that black lives matter. And more corporations are acknowledging that they need to do better on diversity.

To continue to improve, we need identify corporate leaders in diversity. The Center for Employment Equity at UMass Amherst is one group that is making EEOC data easily accessible to the general public. Companies can (and should) examine their own industry performance and look for ways to improve.

Because despite the expansive growth of the U.S. economy over the past 40 years, diversity hiring has not kept pace. Bottom line, if racial and gender minorities think they perceive limited advancement opportunities — the so-called “glass ceiling” — they are right.

We already know this sealybobo.
I may be a white ignorant prejudice bigot but I'm not a racist. I too hope one day we achieve Dr. MLK's dream of equality and fairness. Why wouldn't I? The only reason I would be against those things is if I thought I couldn't compete or because I want an unfair advantage.

Even on TV we can tell there is bias against black people. Do white people see blacks as leaders? Lets use Star Trek as an example. Are whites ever going to let blacks lead? Apparently not.

uhura.jpg

nope
article-1172782-049D442F000005DC-811_224x456.jpg

nope
worf.png

nope

latest

nope
orville_cast.0.jpg

nope nope

Mmm, you were saying?

latest
What’s his name? No one knows. White people couldnt relate with the main character. See? Bias. Lol

No one is refusing to address your position. Up to now, you have not really illustrated in a way that is clearly defined how YOU personally are not receiving equal treatment.

Equality and fairness means you white men only get the job 60% of the time. Right now you get the job 95% of the time. You want it more fair? Then you’ll win the job less times.

There is a woman coach in college in the final 4. 99% of men’s NCAA basketball coaches are white men. So why aren’t 99% of coaches in women’s basketball women?

Equality and fairnerss means that we white men are judged as individuals for the job, based on our merits, and not discriminated against because of the color of our skin.

As to the coaches, I don't know. I do know that unequal outcome is not proof of discrimination.

White men hold the vast majority of managerial positions in the workforce in lower,middle and upper management and are typically compensated within the middle third quartile of their pay scale.

There is no credible evidence out there that they are not being judged fairly by employers.

Sure. Other than the fact that there is a massive campaign by the political class to do so, that there is whole legal school of thought that any unequal outcome is proof of discrimination and laws and government organizations that will destroy you for that, and that we all know of examples of minorities being hired or promoted over more qualified whites, and ect ect ect.
You think they are more qualified whites. See? Bias.

I find it funny for years you told blacks they were crazy when they told you this “liberal political” class was discriminating against them. You denied, denied, denied it discriminated against black people, or women.

But you totally see the system discriminates against your people, the people with all the money and power. You say we are the ones being hurt. Funny shit

Dismissing truth as 'bullshit", makes YOU dishonest.

There is no evidence of any discrimination. There is not a mass scale displacement of whites happening in the workforce or in colleges.

Unemployment rates, average pay rate, average college admission rate, and student body numbers, align or even exceed representation based on relative size of the white population compared to other groups on average.

Especially the black population, whose presence seems to disturb you.

Until you prove otherwise, your point is moot.

Yes....this is equality. Just not the version of what equality should look like to some individuals.

If you consider that a slap in the face of the 'hundreds of millions' of whites who supposedly have supported, "me and mine for generations", then get a tissue and start naming who they are, because "me and mine" have taken care of OURSELVES, for as far back as I can trace in my family tree.

Just what do you propose to "stop"? There is nothing that you nor those in the same financial bracket or less than you, can do to stop anything.

As you have implied, you are powerless because of "favoritism of "minorities by the left".....roflmao.

As far as whites participation in supporting AA, my parents nor did any of their siblings benefit from it, nor did I. I did not get a free education, or free shelter or any other "free shit", like you stereotyping bigots on this site often imply about the majority of black people.

I worked two jobs to pay for my education, and put my own kids through college, and plan on doing the same for my grandchildren.

I don't owe anyone shit, as far as gratitude and most people that I know don't either.

In fact, just as many, if not more white households have likely benefited from AA, due to the rise in white females earning more and having equal access to more management positions on average now than in past generations.

Former military personnel have benefitted from AA and the handicapped have benefitted from AA.

AA is not just a black and white initiative.

The initial benefits from AA that SOME blacks received at its introduction were received decades ago. And no, both political parties do not currently support the initiative.

I have said to you before, that you believe any positive gain by any black citizen in America, is at the expense of a white citizen, which in turn should be viewed with gratitude by every black citizen.

That is not equality either, that's self serving, egotistical bullshit

And It's really just a coded way of you stating a much different belief than you claim that you have.

You think that poor white and middle class people are victims who are getting screwed?

Going back to per capita yet again:

The AVERAGE white household in America has a higher net worth than nearly every other demographic except for Asians. So, on a relative basis, the people that you believe are victims, are far better off than the average family when compared side by side.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

If you really believe that poor and middle class whites are getting screwed, then perhaps you should consider redirecting your political support towards voting out the very same fat cats that you voted in?

We need to stop supporting AA and it's ilk.

And we did redirect our political support. The moment we got someone who spoke to our interests.

ie Trump.

And what has he done lately for you unfortunate, disenfranchised, victimized, poor and middle class white males?
ROFLMAO! Who is "we"? And when has anyone of your kind of belief system ever supported AA?

1. We as in white Americans. And yes, we have supported "AA" is all it's various manifestations over the years. And look at the thanks we get for our sacrifice. Time to shut is down. Time to shut it ALL down.

2. As to what he has done, best labor market in decades.

Not ALL white Americans were in support of affirmative action was it was signed into law. There was not an option other than compliance.

Normally, citizens are not "thanked" for complying with the law, nor should they be.

Especially if they reap some benefits from the law as well.

Compliance with the law, does not translate to support.

Sure. It is currently an improved labor market...... for some.

The stage was set for improvement.prior to the current administration.

1. Whites in both political parties have been voting in strong majorities for pro-AA candidates for generations.

2. Best labor market in decades. Makes sense with his platform on immigration.
A recession is coming.

Stating this does not make it a fact. Especially if every metric used to measure work force success by demographic indicates that there is no conspiracy by the political class to undermine equal opportunity for one demographic.

Who controls the political class? Certainly no one of color.

I think that you can rest assured in the fact that white females and non white females in BOTH political parties would shutdown any attempt to dismantle AA, because of a small percentage of white males belief that it has affected them adversely.
Actually, even though women have benefitted most from affirmative action, a lot of them don’t realize that or even care enough to make them show up and vote over it.

We already know this sealybobo.
I may be a white ignorant prejudice bigot but I'm not a racist. I too hope one day we achieve Dr. MLK's dream of equality and fairness. Why wouldn't I? The only reason I would be against those things is if I thought I couldn't compete or because I want an unfair advantage.

Even on TV we can tell there is bias against black people. Do white people see blacks as leaders? Lets use Star Trek as an example. Are whites ever going to let blacks lead? Apparently not.

uhura.jpg

nope
article-1172782-049D442F000005DC-811_224x456.jpg

nope
worf.png

nope

latest

nope
orville_cast.0.jpg

nope nope

You're really not any of those things. But you are not black. Therefore you should stop trying to tell blacks your age how things are for blacks. There are some things we happen to know about being black that you just might not.
everything you say makes sense.

I just wish you would acknowledge that for the poorest Americans regardless of race a few things seem to be a consistent denominator.

1. Fatherlessness. Regardless of color we see most poor people or criminals didn’t have fathers. Please stop denying fatherlessness is a key problem for poor kids. We all know it is. Hell it even fucks up middle class and rich kids so of course it really fucks up a kid born into poverty.

2. Lack of education. Ben Carson proves a naturally talented black can make it in America. But what about the poor black kids who go to bad inner city schools? I went to a Detroit public school. When I moved to a white neighborhood my counselor told my mom the only thing I learned was what she taught me. I may as well been homes schooled. So I personally know blacks aren’t being given an equal education but half of the blame is on the parents, right?

I don't have to acknowledge anything that doesn't consider racism when we talk about blacks. There are way more black people out there with talent than Ben Carson. You keep trying to make me admit to things as you see it. School funding formulas are based on property value. Black kids in the inner city are going to get an inferior education if they have mom, dad, grandma and grandpa there with them as long as schools in the inner cities get less funds than those in the suburbs. Thank redlining and continuing racist housing policy for that.

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality
It’s true. The counselor at my new white school said besides what my mom taught me I learned nothing in that Detroit public school.

This is why I say move. You aren’t going to get a good education in any poor inner city school.

There is a town in metro Detroit that has like 8 elementary schools. One i# for all the kids who live in this big trailer park. Poor people basically. A lot of blacks that moved from Detroit send their kids to that school. Those kids are doing better than they would in Detroit because they have better teachers but the teachers will tell you these kids are troubled because most of them come from broken homes.

I just think it’s ridiculous you don’t think fatherlessness is a problem. I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist I’m simply saying these poor people cause problems for themselves and think the world is unfair. They/you don’t admit they could do a lot themselves that no one else can do for them.

Yes life sucks and is unfair if you are poor regardless of skin tone.

A black man in Detroit can move and make it in America. Hell, the way you talk Detroit is one of the safest places in America and everyone is working and every home is a 2 parent home. And there’s no problem with one parent homes.

Whites do not face racism so to say life is unfair if you are poor regardless of skin tone is disingenuous.

Why do you whites continue to think you have something to say about what blacks can do. I think it's ridiculous you think fatherlessness is the main problem. Racism is the root cause of our problems. You don't appear to understand the psychological problems racism causes. Until you have faced it, you can't feel what happens inside you when it's going on.

I say what I do after spending 40-+ hours a week for 30 odd years studying this. I still study this now. You don't. Your days have been primarily spent in sales. Now I would be a complete fool to argue with you on issues surrounding your products and/or effective sales of that product. But when it comes to the black community we have to hear unlearned ignorant opinion based on peripheral knowledge steeped in bias and racism.

For example, in white opinion we had strong families before the civil rights act. According to whites we lived in black utopias where we had unprecedented numbers of businesses and everything was better for blacks then because there was a father in the house.

The only problem with this story is it's untrue.

During these particular years blacks lived with at least a 50 percent rate of poverty and in 1959 it was 55.1 percent. Daddy was at home but poverty was high. During these same times 20-25 percent of all blacks had graduated high school. Freedom Riders found entire towns of blacks who could not read. But daddy was home. 5-7 percent of all blacks went to college, but daddy was at home. Black unemployment was double that of whites but daddy was at home. So when I say what I do, it's not done after listening to blacks telling me what I want to believe.

What I have said about Detroit is that there is more crime in the suburbs. Blacks don't have to leave Detroit. Detroit and the state of Michigan need to do a far better job of investing in the ideas of black citizens.

You're really not any of those things. But you are not black. Therefore you should stop trying to tell blacks your age how things are for blacks. There are some things we happen to know about being black that you just might not.
Do you consider your self not equal to whites??

That's a dumb ass question. Try again.
So why can’t we treat you equally

Ask other white people that.
You are the one that said it.. “stop telling blacks” lol
Why should blacks be treated differently?

Why are you a racist? When you can be honest enough with yourself to answer that question you'll learn how you treat us differently.

My dad didn’t graduate college but got lucky and got a good job at ford. He and my mom moved us out of Detroit and my brother and I went to college.

Every parent should expect and want more for their kids than they had. My dads dream was that we would do better than he did.

Even if racism didn’t exist anymore poor communities would still be poor. If you live in one you may need to migrate to another part of America. Lots of white kids graduate from the white hick towns they grew up in and they leave because there are no jobs there. It’s not racism. It’s just a small town. What should the federal government do for those poor whites?

Those farmers get federal subsidies.

Why are you a racist? When you can be honest enough with yourself to answer that question you'll learn how you treat us differently.
And if he represents what conservatives believe that’s evidence we need to force companies to be more socially responsible and diverse

Nooo you told me I can’t talk to blacks the same way I talk to whites.. why aren’t they equal to you??

And if he represents what conservatives believe that’s evidence we need to force companies to be more socially responsible and diverse
Because I treat people equally?? Lol

No, WHITES made slavery an institution.

If I where black these days I’d be grateful one of my ancestors was sold, by the strong blacks in Africa who had them already had them enslaved, because Africa is a shity place to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is some truth to what you say. Even for blacks this is one of the best places in the world to live. Canada is nice too. Australia too.

So whatever horrible history my Greek ancestors had, it led to my parents fucking in early 1970 and me born late 1970.

Sure I was born in Detroit but I made something of myself. Step 1 was to get the fuck out of Detroit

There is no truth to what this asshole said. You don't speak for us white boy.

He’s not speaking for you boy he’s successful. Instead of complaining and sitting in shit he pick up his balls and improved his life.

He can't speak for me. And you really need not tell us your life story. If you're sitting in shit that's your problem saltine. As for me, I am more successful than you may ever be.

Lol then you’re one of the few there’s not many blue gums more successful then me, but if you are you’re boing quite well congratulations. I’m in sales I sell mortgage loan, essentially I sell money. What do you sell?

Then you’re an idiot

No, because you don't have to deal with rural white supremacists.

I live in rural Louisiana and never seen nor knew anyone that knew a “white supremacist”. Black and white folks get along great in the rural South. It’s the City Urban Blacks who buy into the Democrat lies because they’re easily hateful and ignorant.

Stop lying. My fathers side of the family is from rural Louisiana. Gilbert. Rural blacks and whites do not get along great. David Duke is from Louisiana.

They do where I’m from everyone are very polite and talk to each other. As a matter of fact any crime her is black on black. Do black people secretly hate each other. And one man does make a whole state racist dumbass lol

Now who exactly do you think you're trying to lie to boy? You've just wasted 4 sentences lying.

Try again. And this time try to remember that 1/2 of my family is from Louisiana. And that I know from being there that David Duke is not the only racist in your state.

Looka here boy what did I lie about?

Oh and I know David Duke ain’t the only racist in my state we have plenty of blacks and how you’re talking your family is some of them.

Then you’re an idiot

Well now lets consider how the white cops will treat him after dark in our nice neighborhoods. You can't deny police target young black males after dark. It actually keeps criminals in Detroit from coming to the suburbs where there is a lot more money. They are afraid of the cops.

DWB is real and a part of me is glad because it keeps the black on white crime lower than it would be if it were not a thing. You dig?

Police target blacks in white neighborhoods at night, so would I that’s common sense, just like I wouldn’t walk in the black neighborhoods at night because the blacks would rob or kill me. Also police would target white people in a black neighborhood at night because they’re probably looking for dope. Nothing personal just business it’s call common sense. You dig?

Whites don't have to go to the hood to look for dope. Whites supply the dope. If I walk in a white neighborhood, I could get beaten and killed by cop just for walking. Whites commit more crime, so police should not be targeting blacks in white communities.

Then quite stealing

Tell that to other whites.

I’ll talk to the whites. You go talk to the blacks tell them to quit being violent, sensitive, ignorant, pregnant out of wedlock, no daddy, drug selling, stealing, keeping it real at 100 pieces of shit.

Thanks

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

The Free Soil Party was a short-lived political party in the United States active in the 1848 and 1852 presidential elections as well as in some state elections. A single-issue party, its main purpose was to oppose the expansion of slavery into the Western territories, arguing that free men on free soil constituted a morally and economically superior system to slavery. It also sometimes worked to remove existing laws that discriminated against freed African Americans in states such as Ohio.[citation needed]

The party originated in New York after the state Democratic convention refused to endorse the Wilmot Proviso, a proposed law that would have banned slavery in any territory acquired from Mexico in the Mexican–American War. A faction of New York Democrats known as the Barnburners objected to slavery in the territories and opposed the 1848 Democratic nominee Lewis Cass. The Barnburners and other anti-slavery Democrats joined with some anti-slavery Whigs and the Liberty Party to form the Free Soil Party.

Free Soil Party - Wikipedia

The+Republicans+drew+support+from+Free+Soilers%2C+Whigs%2C+anti-slavery+Democrats%2C+and+abolitionists..jpg

New+Party+Anti-slavery+Whigs+joined+Northern+Democrats+and+Free-Soilers+to+become+the+Republican+Party..jpg

Democrats have always been pro-slavery. Still are.

Yep, Socialism is just universal slavery.

Nooo you told me I can’t talk to blacks the same way I talk to whites.. why aren’t they equal to you??

Learn to read because I haven't said that. I have said you can't talk for blacks. 99.99999 percent of what whites like you say about us is wrong. Then when we tell you that since we are black and your comments are about us, you have the motherfucking nerve to tell us we're wrong.

STFU. This is the same old white racist gibberish repeated by republicans here every day.

The Free Soil Party was a short-lived political party in the United States active in the 1848 and 1852 presidential elections as well as in some state elections. A single-issue party, its main purpose was to oppose the expansion of slavery into the Western territories, arguing that free men on free soil constituted a morally and economically superior system to slavery. It also sometimes worked to remove existing laws that discriminated against freed African Americans in states such as Ohio.[citation needed]

The party originated in New York after the state Democratic convention refused to endorse the Wilmot Proviso, a proposed law that would have banned slavery in any territory acquired from Mexico in the Mexican–American War. A faction of New York Democrats known as the Barnburners objected to slavery in the territories and opposed the 1848 Democratic nominee Lewis Cass. The Barnburners and other anti-slavery Democrats joined with some anti-slavery Whigs and the Liberty Party to form the Free Soil Party.

Free Soil Party - Wikipedia

The+Republicans+drew+support+from+Free+Soilers%2C+Whigs%2C+anti-slavery+Democrats%2C+and+abolitionists..jpg

New+Party+Anti-slavery+Whigs+joined+Northern+Democrats+and+Free-Soilers+to+become+the+Republican+Party..jpg

Democrats have always been pro-slavery. Still are.

Yep, Socialism is just universal slavery.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back