Democrat running in today's Georgia election, can't vote for himself, he doesn't live in district...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And the morons in the violent, racist democrat party can't get past their own foolishness...it turns out the one democrat the left wing has pinned their hopes and dreams on....can't vote in the district he is running for...because he doesn't live there........

I heard Mike Gallagher play a clip from CNN or MSNBC where they asked the doofus about not being able to vote for himself...he refused to answer the question...

He'll vote. Just like the Kling-ons, he'll get "special dispensation".

Democrats are criminal douchebags. I wonder if the dependent, brainwashed retards who vote for them will ever figure it out, or if we're just going to have to kill them off?

I would love to jump on this guy as a carpetbagger, but he is not. He grew up in the municipality he is seeking office in.

To call him a carpetbagger is snowflake type bullshit.

He's going to win the election because there are like 12 Republicans running and he is the only viable Democrat, but unless he gets to 50%, which I don't think he will, there will be a run off election and he'll probably lose that given the district's heavily Republican tilt.

He's going to win the election because there are like 12 Republicans running and he is the only viable Democrat, but unless he gets to 50%, which I don't think he will, there will be a run off election and he'll probably lose that given the district's heavily Republican tilt.

he's been polling in the low 40's, and Republicans started a late "get out the vote" drive, just like in the last special election.

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

Reality check -- you're from Philadelphia and living in Minnesota. Both of which are a loooong way from Georgia.

Hell, I'm in a state that borders Georgia, and it's still not my bidness.

How can he even run in that district then?
It's unconstitutional.

But hey, dems maintain the constitution doesn't matter.

You goons are just too lazy to look things up before you post. Apparently it's not against the Constitution, idiots.

"""Allan Levene really -- really -- wants to serve in Congress.
So much so, that he plans to run in four states: Georgia. Minnesota. Michigan. Hawaii.
It's puzzling, but the Republican freely admits his strategy increases his odds of winning a House seat.
As he sees it, all roads lead to Rome.""""
He plans to run for Congress -- in 4 states - CNNPolitics.com

Gerrymandering in the district. Democrats are desperate to run their prewritten narrative that Trump is a failure.

Now that their stupid Russian rigged the elections narrative proved to be a complete lie.

This is the next hyped story. Notice how the Russian thing is done and their drone parrots have shut the fuck up about it?

Lol! They truly are losers.

Gerrymandering in the district. Democrats are desperate to run their prewritten narrative that Trump is a failure.

Now that their stupid Russian rigged the elections narrative proved to be a complete lie.

This is the next hyped story. Notice how the Russian thing is done and their drone parrots have shut the fuck up about it?

Lol! They truly are losers.

Gerrymandering...in Georgia. Yeah, that's the only state that has that problem. Here's a random sample for you, idiot. Austin, Texas. Sliced and diced by the Republicans into a spiral.

h309.jpg

Forum List

Back