Democrat running in today's Georgia election, can't vote for himself, he doesn't live in district...

Democrats have a big problem with TRUTH about RESIDENCE and PLACE OF BIRTH...

LOL. I was wondering how long it would take for one of you nitwits to show up. LOL. You STILL don't really believe that, do you? Your messiah even fessed up and admitted he lied about that.

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

Reality check -- you're from Philadelphia and living in Minnesota. Both of which are a loooong way from Georgia.

Hell, I'm in a state that borders Georgia, and it's still not my bidness.

shhhhhhh, dont tell anyone its a state race ... let them figure it out all by themselves.

anyone living in Georgia can run for a seat in Congress representing that state.

Duuuuuhhhhhhh

That dumbass dem lives in Georiga, I cant inagine he's running in a GEORGIA state election !

:cuckoo:

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

The fact that he's on the ballot implies that Georgia election laws don't require residency within the district in order to run.

I'm not an expert on Georgia election law, but that seems to be the simplest explanation.

How can he even run in that district then?
It's unconstitutional.

But hey, dems maintain the constitution doesn't matter.

:lol:

No, it's not.

But hey, it's not like clowns like yourself are ever right about shit like this.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing [sic] Senators.

Trump's burning up Twitter running this guy down too ..

It's unconstitutional.

You goons are just too lazy to look things up before you post. Apparently it's not against the Constitution, idiots.

"""Allan Levene really -- really -- wants to serve in Congress.
So much so, that he plans to run in four states: Georgia. Minnesota. Michigan. Hawaii.
It's puzzling, but the Republican freely admits his strategy increases his odds of winning a House seat.
As he sees it, all roads lead to Rome.""""
He plans to run for Congress -- in 4 states - CNNPolitics.com

Don't be an ass.

He'll vote. Just like the Kling-ons, he'll get "special dispensation".
As a special representative of the Klingon Empire appointed by the High Council, I will state that we, that is to say, the Empire, have no interest in petty human "elections."

Our method is far more efficient. More leadership positions could be filled via the swift stroke of a Bat'leth rather than giving our citizens a say in the matter.

For future reference, the Council has advised me to tell you to discontinue further references to the Klingon Empire without explicit consent of the Chancellor. This is your only warning.

Qapla'!

Last edited:

Reality check -- you're from Philadelphia and living in Minnesota. Both of which are a loooong way from Georgia.

While I lived in Philly democrats in MN cheated and stole a senate seat for Al Franken back in 08. That was likely none of my business too. But then that one seat allowed democrats to force through Obamacare and royally screw up health care for all Americans.

So yes in a way it is my business.

Oh and does anyone seriously think that since I grew up in the Philadelphia area I should be allowed to run for office there when I'm half a country away?

It's unconstitutional.

No, it's not.

But hey, it's not like clowns like yourself are ever right about shit like this.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing [sic] Senators.

Don't be a fucking asshole.

It's actually a simple request. The candidate, should be among the people he represents. It may not be a requirement by law, but the best way to directly empathize with the people is to be one of them.

It's unconstitutional.

No, it's not.

It's actually a simple request. The candidate, should be among the people he represents. It may not be a requirement by law, but the best way to directly empathize with the people is to be one of them.

I respond in kind. If you don't want me to be an asshole, then don't be an asshole.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stop whining.

The Constitution is very clear - election laws are determined by the states. You are welcome to call the Georgia State legislature and inform them of your opinions.

While I lived in Philly democrats in MN cheated and stole a senate seat for Al Franken back in 08. That was likely none of my business too. But then that one seat allowed democrats to force through Obamacare and royally screw up health care for all Americans.

Oh and does anyone seriously think that since I grew up in the Philadelphia area I should be allowed to run for office there when I'm half a country away?

Yeah, that didn't happen. Coleman lost fair and square.

It's amazing the lies that people will believe because they make them feel better.

I would love to jump on this guy as a carpetbagger, but he is not. He grew up in the municipality he is seeking office in.

To call him a carpetbagger is snowflake type bullshit.

He did grow up there, however he currently lives out of the district but claims as soon as his girlfriend graduates he'll be moving back.

The race is of interest nationally since it may be an indicator of what's to come in 2018 if the Dims flip this seat.

It's unconstitutional.

You goons are just too lazy to look things up before you post. Apparently it's not against the Constitution, idiots.

"""Allan Levene really -- really -- wants to serve in Congress.
So much so, that he plans to run in four states: Georgia. Minnesota. Michigan. Hawaii.
It's puzzling, but the Republican freely admits his strategy increases his odds of winning a House seat.
As he sees it, all roads lead to Rome.""""
He plans to run for Congress -- in 4 states - CNNPolitics.com

Don't be an ass.

Don't be a troll. It's already been shown on this thread that it's legal. And yet you goonies jump and say he's violating the Constitution without even bothering to look it up. Isn't 1 minute of your time worth not looking like an idiot?

How did he do that? MN is a red state. So a Jew from SNL has the power to steal an election. What did you guys say about left wing comedians? You'd better pray that Jon Stewart doesn't run for office.

It's unconstitutional.

No, it's not.

Then explain how Trump won. You own a jet, golf courses, live in Trump Tower and screw your contractors, too? Visited Russia and hired some 'hos to pee on you, too?

(Actually Trump doesn't own his jet, it's leased.)

The race is of interest nationally since it may be an indicator of what's to come in 2018 if the Dims flip this seat.

It's still a Georgia Congressional seat. That means they're selecting somebody to represent them.
Not somebody in Minnesota or Philadelphia or Oregon ---- that district.

Summa y'all really need to ditch the binary mentality. We each get to vote for our own reps --- not everybody else's.

Forum List

Back