Democrat running in today's Georgia election, can't vote for himself, he doesn't live in district...

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

Reality check -- you're from Philadelphia and living in Minnesota. Both of which are a loooong way from Georgia.

Hell, I'm in a state that borders Georgia, and it's still not my bidness.

While I lived in Philly democrats in MN cheated and stole a senate seat for Al Franken back in 08. That was likely none of my business too. But then that one seat allowed democrats to force through Obamacare and royally screw up health care for all Americans.

So yes in a way it is my business.

Oh and does anyone seriously think that since I grew up in the Philadelphia area I should be allowed to run for office there when I'm half a country away?

:lol:

Yeah, that didn't happen. Coleman lost fair and square.

It's amazing the lies that people will believe because they make them feel better.

Cause there was nothing dirty about 500+ votes just happening to show up.in the trunk of a democrats car

I've been listening to this Democrat that is running in today's GA race. He can't vote today because he doesn't live in the district. So how is he even on the ballot?

Reality check -- you're from Philadelphia and living in Minnesota. Both of which are a loooong way from Georgia.

While I lived in Philly democrats in MN cheated and stole a senate seat for Al Franken back in 08. That was likely none of my business too. But then that one seat allowed democrats to force through Obamacare and royally screw up health care for all Americans.

Oh and does anyone seriously think that since I grew up in the Philadelphia area I should be allowed to run for office there when I'm half a country away?

How did he do that? MN is a red state. So a Jew from SNL has the power to steal an election. What did you guys say about left wing comedians? You'd better pray that Jon Stewart doesn't run for office.

As much as I'd love MN to be a red state I think you are confused.

And again a Democrat finding 500+ votes in his trunk to give Franken the lead after he lost the first count isn't at all shady to you?

How can he even run in that district then?
It's unconstitutional.

But hey, dems maintain the constitution doesn't matter.

No, it's not.

But hey, it's not like clowns like yourself are ever right about shit like this.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing [sic] Senators.

Don't be a fucking asshole.

It's actually a simple request. The candidate, should be among the people he represents. It may not be a requirement by law, but the best way to directly empathize with the people is to be one of them.

you'll notice that none of them are contesting the second part of my comment, however.

That they maintain the constitution doesn't matter. Remember, it's a *living* document. Which means that when they do violate it, it's ok.

It's unconstitutional.

No, it's not.

But hey, it's not like clowns like yourself are ever right about shit like this.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing [sic] Senators.

Don't be a fucking asshole.

It's actually a simple request. The candidate, should be among the people he represents. It may not be a requirement by law, but the best way to directly empathize with the people is to be one of them.

you'll notice that none of them are contesting the second part of my comment, however.

That they maintain the constitution doesn't matter. Remember, it's a *living* document. Which means that when they do violate it, it's ok.

And where exactly is this "violation"?

Or is it "not OK" to ask that?

How did he do that? MN is a red state. So a Jew from SNL has the power to steal an election. What did you guys say about left wing comedians? You'd better pray that Jon Stewart doesn't run for office.

And again a Democrat finding 500+ votes in his trunk to give Franken the lead after he lost the first count isn't at all shady to you?

That might have been shady, if it had actually happened.

But it didn't. You are repeating a lie.

That might have been shady, if it had actually happened.

But it didn't. You are repeating a lie.

You're the liar. Always have been.

"In the '08 campaign, Republican Sen. Norm Coleman was running for re-election against Democrat Al Franken. It was impossibly close; on the morning after the election, after 2.9 million people had voted, Coleman led Franken by 725 votes.

"Franken and his Democratic allies dispatched an army of lawyers to challenge the results. After the first canvass, Coleman's lead was down to 206 votes. That was followed by months of wrangling and litigation. In the end, Franken was declared the winner by 312 votes. He was sworn into office in July 2009, eight months after the election.

"During the controversy a conservative group called Minnesota Majority began to look into claims of voter fraud. Comparing criminal records with voting rolls, the group identified 1,099 felons -- all ineligible to vote -- who had voted in the Franken-Coleman race."

When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots

"..... 177 people have been convicted -- not just accused, but convicted -- of voting fraudulently in the Senate race. Another 66 are awaiting trial. "

Minnesota is a red state? That would be news to all the rest of us.

Give me a few years and I'll do what I can.

It will be.

Just a few more years and all the Somalis will be in Syria fighting for the caliphate.

It's unconstitutional.

You goons are just too lazy to look things up before you post. Apparently it's not against the Constitution, idiots.

"""Allan Levene really -- really -- wants to serve in Congress.
So much so, that he plans to run in four states: Georgia. Minnesota. Michigan. Hawaii.
It's puzzling, but the Republican freely admits his strategy increases his odds of winning a House seat.
As he sees it, all roads lead to Rome.""""
He plans to run for Congress -- in 4 states - CNNPolitics.com

Don't be an ass.

Don't be a troll. It's already been shown on this thread that it's legal. And yet you goonies jump and say he's violating the Constitution without even bothering to look it up. Isn't 1 minute of your time worth not looking like an idiot?

I didn't say he violated the Constitution. I assumed he needed to actually live in the district where he was running, which seems pretty basic and logical to me and should to everyone, but if the law allows it, so be it.

Forum List

Back