Democrat Senator Threatens Insurrection If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade

Weren't any wire coat hangers either as far as I know. Plenty of birth control devices. Most abortions are for convienance.

Really? You know this from personal experience?

They used herbs back then.. Childbirth was dangerous ..Old cemeteries were full of young mothers.

Look at Texas maternal death rate today.

When is a baby a baby? When you eat a egg, are you eating a egg or chicken? By your standard you are eating a chicken.
15 weeks. or use birth control. Roe V Wade has allowed plenty of later abortions with babies having no say.

It's always been about when life begins. Some states are tired of allowing it later on in the pregnancy. Nothing says New Hampshire is gonna pass the same law as Mississippi.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer yelled. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Pay the price? How?
Schumer is a friggin idiot. A perfect example of the retarded left.

To be safe, I say we put him in solitary confinement with no bail for about 6 months.
If we were truly being safe there wouldn't be room for him because the cells would already be filled with you and the rest of your ilk.

You and other democrats who OPENLY promote INSURRECTION expecting to do so with impunity are a threat to this country. You are an admitted insurrectionist. Maybe they should jail you along with Shaheen with NO BAIL.

You and Trump supporters are the ones who are OPENLY promoting INSURRECTION. You are the threats to this country as you are trying to seize control of this country. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULDS BE SENT TO GUANTANOMO. THAT INCLUDES THE SUPREME COURT.

You and Trump supporters are the ones who are OPENLY promoting INSURRECTION. You are the threats to this country as you are trying to seize control of this country. YOU ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULDS BE SENT TO GUANTANOMO. THAT INCLUDES THE SUPREME COURT.
Liar

BS. You got 15 weeks to decide whether or not to do it.

That is on the table at the supreme court. How about you use birth control then before spreading them legs.

The babies have no voice. And since Roe V Wade there have been over 50 million abortions.

A fetus is generally cannot survive outside of the womb. It is not a human life.

A fetus is generally cannot survive outside of the womb. It is not a human life.
At 21 weeks babies have survived. Earliest I saw. Still doesn't matter. Why do you need 9 months to decide and at 9 months minus 1 day say FUCK IT I DON'T WANT THIS BABY.

Forum List

Back