Democrat Senator Threatens Insurrection If SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade

I’m not going to argue that. What I am saying is that somehow countless attacks on Americans’ liberties, rights, and livelihoods don’t seem to be on the same Level with the Left. That’s disturbing. Since the Left values the government MORE than civil peace and freedom, would the Left be so concerned about an attack on Government if the Court ruled in an outcome they don’t like and a radical group stormed the Court?

The last radical group to storm the capitol was the British in the war of 1812. There is no point to your post.

No matter how inept and incapable they were, that was an attempt to overthrow the government. It's a completely different thing.
The only difference is that the Left values the Government now more than American Livelihoods. Simple Question: Why can’t there be equal outrage whether the US Legislature is “attacked” or a city or town and it’s businesses are burnt, looted, and innocent people maimed? Why does the Left accept or cheer a citizen getting shot for not obeying police orders? All because the Legislature was executing an outcome they liked? Be consistent.

Yet true. Science is flawed, as is the brains of libtards.

You right wing fascists have no brains. Science is the only thing we should base laws on. This is noit the Christian version of Iran. You have no right to impose your religious beliefs on others you right wing fascist.

The only difference is that the Left values the Government now more than American Livelihoods. Simple Question: Why can’t there be equal outrage whether the US Legislature is “attacked” or a city or town and it’s businesses are burnt, looted, and innocent people maimed? Why does the Left accept or cheer a citizen getting shot for not obeying police orders? All because the Legislature was executing an outcome they liked? Be consistent.

Businesses can be rebuilt. Lives cannot. Besides right wing agitators were involved in the violence as well.

The last radical group to storm the capitol was the British in the war of 1812. There is no point to your post.
How about the radical group that didn’t storm the Capitol but sought to blow it up? That was 1984 and they weren’t conservatives. Or how about the Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up an open field of Republican Congressional Representatives? The Left’s selective outrage has been exposed.

You right wing fascists have no brains. Science is the only thing we should base laws on. This is noit the Christian version of Iran. You have no right to impose your religious beliefs on others you right wing fascist.
Piss off commie puke.

At 21 weeks babies have survived. Earliest I saw. Still doesn't matter. Why do you need 9 months to decide and at 9 months minus 1 day say FUCK IT I DON'T WANT THIS BABY.

They can survive but the odds are against them surviving before 24 weeks. Also the chances of a birth defect increases between 16-23 weeks. They have a right to choose before viability and men have no right to interfere.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer yelled. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Pay the price? How?
It’s called a threat of death

Forum List

Back