Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

Nope, I sure as hell didn't rely on what the media was telling me.

Never tested.
Never 'vaccinated'.
Never masked.
Rarely sick.
So why did you decide not to? Do you not get vaccinated at all?
If you don't listen to your doctor, medical studies, the "media" what exactly do you do?

Congrats COVID CULT.

YOU ARE THE RESEARCH. YOU ARE HUMAN GUINEA PIGS.

What were you compensated to take part in a human trial of an untested experimental gene therapy shot?

You relied on luck… and stupidity

You’re talking about a pandemic that killed a million people in this country alone

So your insinuation here is that the masks and the 'vaccinations' worked to stop the spread?

You relied on luck… and stupidity

You’re talking about a pandemic that killed a million people in this country alone
Luck? how did you come to that thought? avoiding stupid vaccines is smart sucka!!!! avoiding sick people smart sucka, and no, the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting sick, so you took a huuuuuge risk taking an experimental drug.

Luck? how did you come to that thought? avoiding stupid vaccines is smart sucka!!!! avoiding sick people smart sucka, and no, the vaccine doesn't stop anyone from getting sick, so you took a huuuuuge risk taking an experimental drug.
Considering the millions who got vaxxed it appears that the vax was damn safe

What spreading of lies. Absolute pharma and government PROPAGANDA. Maddow sold her soul to the devil for money.
Oh dude, she is extremely special to watch dictate at you how fking stupid we are for not taking the vaccine. hilarious shit.

If you don't listen to your doctor, medical studies, the "media" what exactly do you do?

Because my common sense told me to not trust what I was being told. The Covid shot is not a 'vaccine'.

I didn't need to see my doctor, I only go when I'm ill and need an antibiotic.

Masks and social distancing certainly did.

And the vaccine stoped the dying at the very least
Nope, it had no effect and it may have prolonged the suffering of the country. so stop with misinformation cuck.

This is what doctors, medical studies, and the media told us.

You personally likely killed hundreds of people believing their lies.

1705610402602.png

who said we don't listen to medical studies? You're very confused. We don't listen to bullshit from media taking pharma talking points. Learn to do your own research cuck.

Post 395

So your insinuation here is that the masks and the 'vaccinations' worked to stop the spread?
Did I say that?

I HAVE read that it can lower the risk of catching COVID but that’s unproven.

What it DOES do is keep most people from getting really sick or dying

who said we don't listen to medical studies? You're very confused. We don't listen to bullshit from media taking pharma talking points. Learn to do your own research cuck.

Post 395
I was not discussing with you Boomer, and previous posts indicate you have little understanding of even the word research.

Post 395
So you listen to quacks on Joe Rogan
Got it

Forum List

Back