Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

Did I say that?

I HAVE read that it can lower the risk of catching COVID but that’s unproven.

What it DOES do is keep most people from getting really sick or dying

So I'm 'stupid' because I didn't mask up or get the covid shot? :laughing0301:

Where did I lie. Did I definitively say you couldn’t get COVID if you were vaxxed?

No? You’re a liar and a loon?

Yeah. That
okay, then why did you originally get the vaccine? Did you listen to Rachell Maddow's rant about how safe they were? So you say you were smarter than her? start at 4:18 and tell me you didn't follow her advice.

Did I say that?

I HAVE read that it can lower the risk of catching COVID but that’s unproven.

What it DOES do is keep most people from getting really sick or dying
who did you read that told you?

okay, then why did you originally get the vaccine? Did you listen to Rachell Maddow's rant about how safe they were? So you say you were smarter than her? start at 4:18 and tell me you didn't follow her advice.

I got the vaccine because I didn’t want to end up in the hospital for weeks like my one friend… or DIE like another friend

Last edited:
I think that answers the thread of who is actually being "sheep."

The only answer we've all gotten is the reason why you keep dodging your complicity in this:

1705612044280.png

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

Schools today do not teach how to think but instead what to think.

so vaccine takers were really rolling the dice, not a proven drug and being a guinea pig.

Bingo! But Lush doesn't want to talk about that. Because the same people that he/she listens to are the same people that have repressed any reports of covid shot injuries and deaths,

I'm so glad I never got that poison injected into my body, for no fucking reason as it turns out.

Bingo! But Lush doesn't want to talk about that. Because the same people that he/she listens to are the same people that have repressed any reports of covid shot injuries and deaths,

I'm so glad I never got that poison injected into my body, for no fucking reason as it turns out.
Go back to your QHole

Nutjob

That’s one of your sources right?

The Mayo Clinic was still pushing the Big Lie in 2021:

It’s not yet known whether a person who is vaccinated for COVID-19 can get an asymptomatic COVID-19 infection and spread that infection to another person.

Forum List

Back