Democrat Strategist Endorses Call for Recession to Protect US Democracy Against Trump

He's a comedian dum dums. Not a Democratic Strategist.

Gawd, are you guys gullible.

Leftist idiots. They'd gladly see an all-out nuclear war if it meant getting rid of Trump.
Funny, I think Trump would gladly see an all-out nuclear war than agree to compromise.

Like the meeting with NK, I thought liberals said Trump was gonna start a nuclear war with his firm Twitter post, this doesn’t fit into your post does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said the same thing about Reagan too.
Reagan came pretty damn close a few times.

Leftist idiots. They'd gladly see an all-out nuclear war if it meant getting rid of Trump.
Funny, I think Trump would gladly see an all-out nuclear war than agree to compromise.

Like the meeting with NK, I thought liberals said Trump was gonna start a nuclear war with his firm Twitter post, this doesn’t fit into your post does it?

Actually, JFK took us closer to an all-out nuclear war than anyone, during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Actually, JFK took us closer to an all-out nuclear war than anyone, during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Yeah, my family had to flee Cuba after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. So you use Kennedy to justify President’s risking nuclear war. How fun for you.

Yeah, my family had to flee Cuba after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. So you use Kennedy to justify President’s risking nuclear war. How fun for you.

You're welcome. Any time.

Polling this early is usually way off come election time. More importantly why diagnose D errors and coach them out of their error? Letting them stay fat, dumb and happy is the proper strategy.

What, you think any Dimocrats who listen to Reason are ion control of their party?

Dont be silly.

Forum List

Back