Democrat Voters Are NOT Dumb

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They’re certifiably insane. Case in point:

A bat flies into a lady's house in North Carolina (@BelleBoggs). After a short time the bat flies away.

Crazy lady and her husband then:

* Consult the CDC website

* Call their health care after-hours line

* Call the county animal control center that sends an officer out in 10 minutes to inspect the house (officer finds nothing and writes a report to the county public health department)

* GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 😳

* GET TWO RABIES SHOTS, ONE IN EACH ARM 😳😳

* Pay "$600 E.R. copays with heftier hospital bills to come" 😳😳😳

* ALL BECAUSE OF A BAT THAT DID NOT TOUCH THEM AND FLEW AWAY. 🤯

Crazy lady then:

* Writes an Op Ed for the @nytimes on how Donald Trump would destroy the administrative state (that makes her beloved hypochondria possible).

* Concludes the Op Ed by saying that she's supporting Kamala Harris because "I live in the United States of America -- land of bats, land of doctors, land of public health -- and that's worth fighting for." 😆

* The geniuses at the @nytimes then publish her piece in the Sunday Opinion Section read by millions. 🤡

My (Toby Rogers @uTobian) reflections on this piece:

* Vaccines in general and Covid in particular broke the brains of progressives.

* These people are now completely insane.

* You do not need a rabies shot if you happen to see a bat.

* Hypochondria is a serious mental illness; @BelleBoggs needs psychological counseling not rabies shots.

* Articles like this convince of the urgent need to abolish the administrative state.

* The grifters in public health need to stop taking advantage of crazy Democrats who are not thinking straight.

These dem elitists are condescending. I'm black, and I don't know how many times these people have talked down to me in my life. It's like they're playing the plantation owner and they will take care of me. That is why I switched and am voting for Trump this year.

These dem elitists are condescending. I'm black, and I don't know how many times these people have talked down to me in my life. It's like they're playing the plantation owner and they will take care of me. That is why I switched and am voting for Trump this year.
That's a believable story.

Thanks for your personal anecdote.

OIP.r5oW-W3P6YiAmEdhNhkxqQHaKp

Forum List

Back