Democrat Voters Are NOT Dumb

That's a believable story.

Thanks for your personal anecdote.
How is it not believable than an intelligent black man (maybe a woman) has seen through the empty pandering by Dems while simultaneously incentivizing illegal aliens to come in by the millions, driving up the cost of goods and suppressing wages?

Perhaps you think blacks are too stupid to realize that. You are, after all, a Democrat.

I didn't post that. Try again.
But what counts is how many voters are switching, and the Dems are losing their stronghold on what has been guaranteed voting blocks: blacks and Jews.

A switch from D to R by these two groups (blacks more so because there are more of them than Jews) of just 5% in the swing states - like PA and GA - will spell a Trump win. And polling shows MORE than a 5% switch.

How is it not believable than an intelligent black man (maybe a woman) has seen through the empty pandering by Dems while simultaneously incentivizing illegal aliens to come in by the millions, driving up the cost of goods and suppressing wages?

Perhaps you think blacks are too stupid to realize that. You are, after all, a Democrat.
It isn't believable because I am black and have felt nothing but respect from my democrat colleagues and racial scorn from Republicans my entire life and career.

Aren't personal anecdotes cool?

It isn't believable because I am black and have felt nothing but respect from my democrat colleagues and racial scorn from Republicans my entire life and career.

Aren't personal anecdotes cool?
So all that means is that you are among the black fools who are falling for the Dems’ pandering - and too dumb to know that their policies of welcoming in illegals are hurting the black working class, bigtime.

And before you start screeching “waaaaaacist!,” I feel the same way about Jews who vote for the Dem. Total fools, and that’s putting it nicely.

Fortunatley, both Jews and blacks are waking up, and there will be at least a 15% swing from these groups from the D to the R. Your side cannot win with that, and it will be too big to rig.

So all that means is that you are among the black fools who are falling for the Dems’ pandering - and too dumb to know that their policies of welcoming in illegals are hurting the black working class, bigtime.

Or you are.

And before you start screeching “waaaaaacist!,” I feel the same way about Jews who vote for the Dem. Total fools, and that’s putting it nicely.

That isn't necessarily racist but it is hubris.

Fortunatley, both Jews and blacks are waking up, and there will be at least a 15% swing from these groups from the D to the R. Your side cannot win with that, and it will be too big to rig.
Yes. They are always "waking up". Yawn.

I normal person, when faced with a random person someone doing a dumb thing, would not have gotten pants-crapping hysterical in the way you did.

I don't think you're insane. You're just low-IQ, and easily manipulated. You have no mental defenses against the cult brainwashing.
A normal person would not write a political hit piece published by the world's largest purveyor of propaganda over a minor and a chance encounter with a bat.

Or you are.

That isn't necessarily racist but it is hubris.

Yes. They are always "waking up". Yawn.
Let’s talk again in November, after the blacks and Jews have switched their traditional voting patterns and put Trump in the WH.

It is an interesting notation that the media silence the fact that someone like Jordan Peterson is making huge inroads to the disaffected young men in the world. Many of them come to a more sensible world view after they realize how badly they have been played by critical theorists. Every once in a while, an article gets through the censorship curtain and you hear about it.

Some of these young men are turning to conservatism, but most are not. They are just returning to a rational ideological world view that is very moderate, almost liberal in the classical sense.

It may not be this coming election, but perhaps 2028 will see a resurgence in normality that is turning its back on the neo-Marxist and their idiot intersectionality nonsense.

I normal person, when faced with a random person someone doing a dumb thing, would not have gotten pants-crapping hysterical in the way you did.

I don't think you're insane. You're just low-IQ, and easily manipulated. You have no mental defenses against the cult brainwashing.
Normal for maybe 1939 Berlin.

You're just low-IQ, and easily manipulated.
Says the sheeple who was shocked to learn 3 weeks ago Biden is an old senile man.

Forum List

Back