🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Who Said IRS Scandal Was Solved Backtracks: It's Not Solved

I am saying that he is highly educated man who is far from simple.

I am saying that the two idiots who called him simple are jealous of the man's intellect.

What are you saying? That you want some attention?

I am saying that the two idiots who called him simple are jealous of the man's intellect.

He announced the matter had been solved and the investigation should be concluded. Then not more than a week later announced that he was wrong.
Yeah, sounds like a mental giant there. On a par with Obama maybe. Of course compared to you PeeWee Herman is a mental giant.

He announced the matter had been solved and the investigation should be concluded. Then not more than a week later announced that he was wrong.
Yeah, sounds like a mental giant there. On a par with Obama maybe. Of course compared to you PeeWee Herman is a mental giant.

Yo Rabbi,

You must have healed from last weeks ass kickings and want another go. Good. I will spend a few minutes on you over the next few days. Be sure to have your silly neg rep button ready! It works best after you have been soundly beaten.

Yo Rabbi,

You must have healed from last weeks ass kickings and want another go. Good. I will spend a few minutes on you over the next few days. Be sure to have your silly neg rep button ready! It works best after you have been soundly beaten.
Question for ya....

It does not bother you that one of our law makers who is one of the leaders of the law makers claimed that the IRS issue was solved and needed no futher investigation even though he had absolutely no answers as to what happened, how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again?

Yo Rabbi,

Question for ya....

It does not bother you that one of our law makers who is one of the leaders of the law makers claimed that the IRS issue was solved and needed no futher investigation even though he had absolutely no answers as to what happened, how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again?

I think he was responding to Issa's irresponsible claims that this "scandal" rose to the top....and the incendiary language that Issa was using. I think he is satisfied that this "scandal" is not a scandal that involves the President or his administration. I thinks he was referring to tht aspect of the investigation when he said what he said.

He clearly felt some politicl pressure to couch his comments and call for the investigation to be continued. I am sure he is desirous of finding out exactly what happened...and how to prevent it from happening gain. I think he thinks that it is a process issue more than a "scandal". But he is also desirous of not allowing assholes like Issa gin up charges that have no merit.

Now that I have read Cummings' mind...........I am sure you will be fully satisfied. I am sure that you are really bothered by Issa's statements. Yes?

Last edited:
Sounds like Cummings is trying to help Issa save face.

Not really.

The underlying problem is still there.

The IRS has a different regulation regarding 501cs then the law.

The two haven't been comported. The IRS actually broke the law giving the Tea Party 501c status.

Maybe you could quote the law that says they broke the law, or provide a link that proves your assertions, or maybe you could just STFU.

It's been done before for you.

2) Corporations organized for the exclusive purpose of holding title to property, collecting income therefrom, and turning over the entire amount thereof, less expenses, to an organization which itself is exempt under this section. Rules similar to the rules of subparagraph (G) of paragraph (25) shall apply for purposes of this paragraph.
(3) Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or to foster national or international amateur sports competition (but only if no part of its activities involve the provision of athletic facilities or equipment), or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation (except as otherwise provided in subsection (h)), and which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.
26 USC § 501 - Exemption from tax on corporations, certain trusts, etc. | Title 26 - Internal Revenue Code | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute
Try fucking READING it this time. It's in English.

Sounds like Cummings is trying to help Issa save face.

A Democrat help a Republican safe face?

Tell me you aren't this stupid. That is simply one of the dumbest things I have seen posted on this board.

Yo Rabbi,

Question for ya....

I think he was responding to Issa's irresponsible claims that this "scandal" rose to the top....and the incendiary language that Issa was using. I think he is satisfied that this "scandal" is not a scandal that involves the President or his administration. I thinks he was referring to tht aspect of the investigation when he said what he said.

He clearly felt some politicl pressure to couch his comments and call for the investigation to be continued. I am sure he is desirous of finding out exactly what happened...and how to prevent it from happening gain. I think he thinks that it is a process issue more than a "scandal". But he is also desirous of not allowing assholes like Issa gin up charges that have no merit.

Now that I have read Cummings' mind...........I am sure you will be fully satisfied. I am sure that you are really bothered by Issa's statements. Yes?

as exxpected, you didnt answer my question.

Instead, you tried to read Cummings mind and then somehgow blamed me for having you do so.

But my question had nothing to do with reading anyones mind.

SO I will ask it again....

Putting aside WHY he may have said what he said...for we should not condone our lawmakers for saying and doing things for political purposes....

Try answering the question this time, skippy.

Question for ya....

Instead, you tried to read Cummings mind and then somehgow blamed me for having you do so.

Putting aside WHY he may have said what he said...for we should not condone our lawmakers for saying and doing things for political purposes....

If one of our lawmakers had done that....it would bother me. But he does have some answers as to what happened and how it happened. That he does not is a ridiculous fantasy on your part. He has been part of the hearings thus far and has access to the investigation, Skippy.

Now...does what what Issa did bother you?

Not really.

The underlying problem is still there.

The IRS has a different regulation regarding 501cs then the law.

The two haven't been comported. The IRS actually broke the law giving the Tea Party 501c status.

Maybe you could quote the law that says they broke the law, or provide a link that proves your assertions, or maybe you could just STFU.

2) Corporations organized for the exclusive purpose of holding title to property, collecting income therefrom, and turning over the entire amount thereof, less expenses, to an organization which itself is exempt under this section. Rules similar to the rules of subparagraph (G) of paragraph (25) shall apply for purposes of this paragraph.
(3) Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or to foster national or international amateur sports competition (but only if no part of its activities involve the provision of athletic facilities or equipment), or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation (except as otherwise provided in subsection (h)), and which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.
26 USC § 501 - Exemption from tax on corporations, certain trusts, etc. | Title 26 - Internal Revenue Code | U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

As per usual..no reaction from conservatives regarding the law they so "cherish" until they don't "cherish" it.

"Illegal" immigrant? "That person broke the law..and we are a nation of laws".
"501c?" - "What?"

:doubt:

Question for ya....

It bothers me no more than it bothers me that the Chairman of the Committee had voiced his opinion that the White House was guilty of directing the IRS before the Hearings even began.

Lets have the full transcripts.

As per usual..no reaction from conservatives regarding the law they so "cherish" until they don't "cherish" it.

"501c?" - "What?"

If it is illegal why has it never been challenged in court? Just because you wish it were so doesn't make it so. How about showing some court documents claiming it is illegal?

It bothers me no more than it bothers me that the Chairman of the Committee had voiced his opinion that the White House was guilty of directing the IRS before the Hearings even began.

Sounds good to me. At the same time how about full disclosure of fast and furious and Benghazi.

"501c?" - "What?"

If it is illegal why has it never been challenged in court? Just because you wish it were so doesn't make it so. How about showing some court documents claiming it is illegal?

Bingo!

For 50 years this has been going on.

Why hasn't it been addressed!

Give this man a cigar.

He tripped into it..but heck..better than nothing.

Sounds good to me. At the same time how about full disclosure of fast and furious and Benghazi.

Done and done.

It turned out to be not what you guys fantasized.

"501c?" - "What?"

Bingo!

Give this man a cigar.

So by this you admit it is not illegal?

Done and done.

It turned out to be not what you guys fantasized.

I just want the truth and don't give a rats ass about politics. I am tired of our leaders leading us around by the nose and expecting us to be gratefull.

Bingo!

Give this man a cigar.

So by this you admit it is not illegal?

No..by this I mean the IRS has been violating the law for 50 years.

Catch up.

Forum List

Back