🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

Identity politics makes for fragile coalitions, as the Dems are finding out.

Speaking of missing the Big Picture!
I saw this on that commie infiltrated Facebook,,,
Conservatives Turn on McConnell And Anoint Ted Cruz The Leader Of Congress
It is a fairly safe bet that next to the Koch brothers, Heritage Foundation, Senate Conservative Fund, and the Club for Growth, no-one in Washington was as excited with the results of the midterm elections as corrupt Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell. It is also likely that McConnell has yearned to be Majority Leader throughout his political career, and although he may end up winning that coveted title, he will be Majority Leader in name only because pure conservatives at Heritage Action, Club for Growth, and the Senate Conservative Fund already have anointed Texas Ted Cruz as de facto leader of both chambers of Congress because he will deliver the ideological conservative goods, or decimate the government which is still a win in their minds.

Now it's pretty evident that the source is very much liberal and I sense certain bias based hysteria.
But, it's story wouldn't surprise me.
The GOP won because they broadened their appeal by recruiting moderates who beat their far right challengers in the primaries. In fact, the Tea Party has been marginalized mostly by their own doings. But I can still see a far right attempt to force their way into power because that's just the way they are. For some odd reason, they think that most of America thinks like them, despite every poll showing a very large unfavorable impression by those polled. And of course they were largely failures in this years primary elections. But they still don't get it.
So, I expect a potential coup attempt of the GOP Establishment by the unpopular far right. Now that would be a huge mistake in reading and analyzing the election results.
Again, I don't take this article seriously because I know what kind of news resource it is. But my gut tells me that it still will likely happen.
Now that's the far right "missing the Big Picture".
Carry on.

From the largest Democratic Hate site - Huffington Post:

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

So tell me again which demographic votes in blocs, unhappy little partisan?
Tell me, have you ever seen black voting, it looks like this:
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Notice anything interesting?
Yes. Keeping blacks poor and uneducated on the liberal plantation continues. Only your methods have changed.
Those stupid *******, down on the old Dem plantation gettin' all that free shit. Seems you envy them?

There is a deep problem and I don't blame the "Blacks" for it. Generations of labour laws against "cheap workers" put into place by Unions and their Democrat allies; lack of access to starter jobs, poor quality education access and the big one: welfare is more than the minimum wage. Now on any individual they are not deterministic (Condi Rice, General Powell etc) and individuals frequently overcome those problems. But as impediments to community development they DO have an effect...and it is very destructive. I don't have the answers but one: hard work.

Greg

We'll see who flocks where in 2016, when instead of Democrats having to defend a slew of Senate seats in red states,

the Republicans will have to defend a slew of Senate seats in blue states.

The map is completely reversed in 2016. Every advantage the GOP had in 2014 will be a Democrat advantage in 2016.

It is a fairly safe bet that next to the Koch brothers, Heritage Foundation, Senate Conservative Fund, and the Club for Growth, no-one in Washington was as excited with the results of the midterm elections as corrupt Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell. It is also likely that McConnell has yearned to be Majority Leader throughout his political career, and although he may end up winning that coveted title, he will be Majority Leader in name only because pure conservatives at Heritage Action, Club for Growth, and the Senate Conservative Fund already have anointed Texas Ted Cruz as de facto leader of both chambers of Congress because he will deliver the ideological conservative goods, or decimate the government which is still a win in their minds.

Now it's pretty evident that the source is very much liberal and I sense certain bias based hysteria.
The GOP won because they broadened their appeal by recruiting moderates who beat their far right challengers in the primaries. In fact, the Tea Party has been marginalized mostly by their own doings. But I can still see a far right attempt to force their way into power because that's just the way they are. For some odd reason, they think that most of America thinks like them, despite every poll showing a very large unfavorable impression by those polled. And of course they were largely failures in this years primary elections. But they still don't get it.
So, I expect a potential coup attempt of the GOP Establishment by the unpopular far right. Now that would be a huge mistake in reading and analyzing the election results.
Again, I don't take this article seriously because I know what kind of news resource it is. But my gut tells me that it still will likely happen.
Carry on.

By what measure are the Tea Party extreme? A tad old fashioned (yay) perhaps but extreme?? Nope.

I like the old fashioned ways of understanding the world. Classical Science...you know; where models are tested against reality, high moral and ethical standards, equality under the Law, Justice for the poor as well as the Rich, belief in hard work and a good education....substance of Character and charity to all. Nothing wrong with some plain old common decency to my way of thinking.

Greg

We'll see who flocks where in 2016, when instead of Democrats having to defend a slew of Senate seats in red states,

The map is completely reversed in 2016. Every advantage the GOP had in 2014 will be a Democrat advantage in 2016.

If the GOP put in place the right policies and effectively implement them then people will vote for them. The Dems didn't do that.

Greg

Carry on.

Close game on the weekend.

BBC Sport - England 21-24 New Zealand

Seems you lot dominated the second half.

Greg

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Shit like this is why we need the rep system back. Assholes should have to wear their badge of stupidity.

Dems should have watched c-span when the Latino groups were having their meeting after the elections.
They are very upset that the Dem's dropped any platforms for them when they ran in the election. No issues just attacks. They don't like the way that the party is moving in the wrong direction.
They are very happy that they won 29 Latino representation in this last election with the Republican Party.
Yeah the very same racists that the left accuses the GOP of being.
It looks like the Dem's have lost much of the Latino votes for 2016.

Obama still has two, TWO more years in which to work his toxicity into the consciousness of the public, to show everyone what a Democrat is really like if he gets power. War on Women, War on White Men, War on Coal, War on Achievement, War on Merit, etc. - Democrats are bad for the soul of America.

No on is buying Rik's war on America.

The Pubs are going to do well without his nonsense.

Identity politics makes for fragile coalitions, as the Dems are finding out.

I disagree. They make very strong coalitions, history demonstrates this. The problem that the Democrats face is that they're assembling a coalition of many small identities and arraying them against a sleeping giant which didn't see itself as an identity. Whites don't see themselves as having a "white interest" but blacks have black interests, Asians have Asian interests, Hispanics have Hispanic interests, Homosexuals have Homosexual interests. When everyone in society has an identity interest, then whites will begin to open their eyes that everyone's interests are furthered by weakening and punishing white people. White are now much more open to the idea of "white interests" even if the only interest articulated thus far is "remove racial identity from public policy."

If whites don't have white interests, then why do we have so many white supremacists posting away. Rik is essentially wrong, as both parties in the last four elections have demonstrated.

The part that puts me into giggles is when you out a racist for racism they will come back and call you a racist for outing them.

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?
Which ended up being republicans. .so....you can stop now.
Those Democrats never changed party affiliation. Al Gore Sr and Robert KKK Byrd to name a few ring a bell?

aren't they both dead?

but you need dead people to support your weak premise..ok then....

...just clarifying.

:popcorn:
Matters not if they're dead. Dixiecrats never switched to the GOP as democrats keep insisting. Gop has never had a slavery plank like the democrats did and still do in some respects. Democrats haven't changed, only their methods.

AvgGuy is not a Republican, never will be with those comments about Dixiecrats.

We are not afraid of the truth.

Forum List

Back