🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

From the largest Democratic Hate site - Huffington Post:

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

So tell me again which demographic votes in blocs, unhappy little partisan?
Tell me, have you ever seen black voting, it looks like this:
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Notice anything interesting?
The chart will change once blacks realize Democrats have been playing them for chumps for years. Materially, blacks are getting worse off. Guess who has been in charge for the past 6 years? They have Obama, Pelosi, Schumer and Reid to thank for that.
They suffered though Bush for eight years. They know when they're being fucked even though you believe those stupid ******* are too dumb to vote for the GOP.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

The chart will change once blacks realize Democrats have been playing them for chumps for years. Materially, blacks are getting worse off. Guess who has been in charge for the past 6 years? They have Obama, Pelosi, Schumer and Reid to thank for that.
They suffered though Bush for eight years. They know when they're being fucked even though you believe those stupid ******* are too dumb to vote for the GOP.

News flash. Bush isn't president any more, Obama is, and under his regime, black Americans are not doing very well.

News flash. Bush isn't president any more, Obama is, and under his regime, black Americans are not doing very well.
Few are but that trend was in process long before Obama came around. And it won't be changing for anyone, any time soon.

Capitalism baby, love it or make it not suck so much for so many, something we no longer do.

The Old Whities and the Undereducated vote for your side. Got it.

Not to worry, that issue is dying off, literally.

The Old Whities and the Undereducated vote for your side. Got it.

Not to worry, that issue is dying off, literally.
Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.
Which they typically don't in midterms...
Excuses, excuses. Our youth showed up.
far as i know, they didnt. Again this all really silly anyways. The typical bottom feeders( you) are all pumped because you actually don't under stand the context of how normal this is in our nations history. So enjoy it, another 2008 landslide for the dems will happen, and then you will be on here crying about how they cheated like the partisan hack you are.

Hardcore left winger Eugene Robinson gets it right today:

"The worst reaction would be to take for granted that 'our voters' will automatically rescue the Democratic Party in 2016. Demography is not destiny."

Things are beginning to change, and the voters the Democrats think they own may not be theirs forever.

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?
Which ended up being republicans. .so....you can stop now.
Those Democrats never changed party affiliation. Al Gore Sr and Robert KKK Byrd to name a few ring a bell?
really digging deep huh...........

Hardcore left winger Eugene Robinson gets it right today:

"The worst reaction would be to take for granted that 'our voters' will automatically rescue the Democratic Party in 2016. Demography is not destiny."

Things are beginning to change, and the voters the Democrats think they own may not be theirs forever.

yeah and this was the samething with the GOP in 2012...I dont buy it

Few are but that trend was in process long before Obama came around. And it won't be changing for anyone, any time soon.

Capitalism baby, love it or make it not suck so much for so many, something we no longer do.

And yet the democrats keep claiming to be the party for the minorities, in spite of reality.

And yet the democrats keep claiming to be the party for the minorities, in spite of reality.
That's only because they are. A black guy not on stage at a GOP event is called waiter.

That's only because they are. A black guy not on stage at a GOP event is called waiter.

I think I've identified your problem. You believe lies.

I think I've identified your problem. You believe lies.
I wish that was a lie, but it isn't of course.

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Those Democrats never changed party affiliation. Al Gore Sr and Robert KKK Byrd to name a few ring a bell?

aren't they both dead?

but you need dead people to support your weak premise..ok then....

...just clarifying.

:popcorn:
Matters not if they're dead. Dixiecrats never switched to the GOP as democrats keep insisting. Gop has never had a slavery plank like the democrats did and still do in some respects. Democrats haven't changed, only their methods.

Oh, it matters. A lot of the white folks who are now entering their 60s lost jobs in the great recession and didn't get them back. The dems have to get close to 50% of those in battleground states

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

They be infected by the liberal disease too long. This generation is probably lost. Pity.

none of us are but blacks more so.

really digging deep huh...........
Your wrong. It's settled history. Let's move the conversation forward because I'm tired of proving it to you clowns.

Forum List

Back