🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

obama could not have won either election without the white vote.
So what?

ohhhh..you don't want to talk about racial demographics and voting blocs anymore? Ok.I know why, too.
I'm asking you why you believe it matters, when it really doesn't.

Oh?..now you acknowledge it but want further clarification....I see.
You don't see anything significant about obama getting over 90% of the negro vote in 2 elections?
You understand that if ONLY blacks voted for obama he would have lost, right?
You get that?
So without the white vote obama doesn't win either election...
now we can go around and around some more while you try to change the subject and reframe the conversation..but you'll be running in circles by yourself.
I supported my premise..and you continuously duck and dodge away..no one is fooled.

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?
I'm aware of all American history, and which party the racists vote for now.
Correct. Racists vote democrat.

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......

of course..who doesn't know that other than the most extreme hyperpartisan?

after the collapse, there will be (at least) one section of the country where this will all get sorted and corrected, though.

Who doesn't know this? Well it seems quite a lot of people don't, that's why they keep voting the damn buggers into power every 2 years.

..and the other choice was who?

What collapse are you foreseeing?
Ours.

Libertarian Party, Green Party, Constitution Party, Independents plus copied from Wikipedia...... minor parties.

there's a point you're trying to make with your list?

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......

after the collapse, there will be (at least) one section of the country where this will all get sorted and corrected, though.

Who doesn't know this? Well it seems quite a lot of people don't, that's why they keep voting the damn buggers into power every 2 years.

Ours.

Libertarian Party, Green Party, Constitution Party, Independents plus copied from Wikipedia...... minor parties.

Yeah, I was answering the question. The other choices.... listed for you.....

People who say there isn't any other choice than the two main parties, generally have their heads stuck in the dem/rep ****bag!

My numbers are solid. Romney won the white youth vote, the white female vote and the white male vote.
Link it.

From the largest Democratic Hate site - Huffington Post:

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

So tell me again which demographic votes in blocs, unhappy little partisan?
Tell me, have you ever seen black voting, it looks like this:
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Notice anything interesting?
Yes. Keeping blacks poor and uneducated on the liberal plantation continues. Only your methods have changed.

Democrat future strategy for regaining the Congress: wait for white folk to die out!!!
.5% a year. Workin' great so far.

so in 150 years there will not be any white people left..LMAO...and I'm sure you'd like that..hahahahaha

unfortunately THAT isn't going to happen there won't be a "democratic "party in 150 years and there won't be any "united states", either..but cling to your racism and keep hoping white people die off.That's a GREAT political strategy! .LMAO..what a clown!

Ours.

People who say there isn't any other choice than the two main parties, generally have their heads stuck in the dem/rep ****bag!
Actually they're just dealing with reality, the reality that a vote for any party other than the big two is throwing your vote away.

Ours.

How many seats do "other parties" currently hold in our government?

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

Yes. Keeping blacks poor and uneducated on the liberal plantation continues. Only your methods have changed.
Those stupid *******, down on the old Dem plantation gettin' all that free shit. Seems you envy them?

The problem is actually baked right into the two-party system. Our system of plurality, winner-take-all elections encourage the parties to shoot for just enough support to win elections, and - and this is key - incentivizes them, in the meantime, to grab for as much power as they can get away with and still hope to keep slim majority support.

It reminds me of the grade strategies often employed by college students - where any grade that puts them over 91% (or slightly above whatever grade they're shooting for) is wasted time, time that could be spent doing something more fun.

These elections will always be close because whichever party wins has more to gain by abusing their power than by satisfying voters.

Actually they're just dealing with reality, the reality that a vote for any party other than the big two is throwing your vote away.

Kind of like saying you have to drink either coca cola or pepsi.

Giving your vote to reps or dems is also throwing your vote away.

But I guess as the reps and dems control most sources of information and propaganda, saying people could vote other parties is not going to be told to them, so they won't think it.

Sheep essentially vote.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

Those stupid *******, down on the old Dem plantation gettin' all that free shit. Seems you envy them?

...and now you abandon ALL pretenses of having a mature discussion and go right for the old "racism" evasion.... that trick is played out.

None, which is THE PROBLEM. There are choices out there, people don't make these choices because... they're sheep.... and then complain when the govt doesn't work for them.

...and now you abandon ALL pretenses of having a mature discussion and go right for the old "racism" evasion.... that trick is played out.
When you say blacks live on the Dem plantation, all rational discussion is already over. Just say those stupid ******* don't vote for us and be done with it.

None, which is THE PROBLEM. There are choices out there, people don't make these choices because... they're sheep.... and then complain when the govt doesn't work for them.
Choosing to flush your vote down the toilet isn't much of a choice. It's a two-party system, sorry.

Democrats have a worse problem than just alienating whites and hoping in two years whites will finally be a minority. Their worst problem is that all the movement among the youth and minorities is on the Republican side. All democrats have is the promotion of poverty and the need to stay poor to remain a democrat. Except for the white democrat mega rich like Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry.

But I guess as the reps and dems control most sources of information and propaganda, saying people could vote other parties is not going to be told to them, so they won't think it.

Sheep essentially vote.
I don't throw my vote away when I win, and that's much more often than you do, which is never.

Democrats have a worse problem than just alienating whites and hoping in two years whites will finally be a minority. Their worst problem is that all the movement among the youth and minorities is on the Republican side. All democrats have is the promotion of poverty and the need to stay poor to remain a democrat. Except for the white democrat mega rich like Nancy Pelosi and John Kerry.
You need to look at the swings from more than one election. It will surprise you.

Be serious.Fringe 3rd parties in a system that has been run by two increasingly more corrupt parties since the nation was founded aren't the answer and you know it.

The 2 party electoral system is broken and outlived its usefulness. Any system where 51% "win" and the other 49% of the nation "loses" is a system bound to fail.
Proportionate representation will probably be one option in one of the new nations that form after the collapse.

Sheep essentially vote.
I am disinheriting my beloved youngest son over that very attitude.

Forum List

Back