🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

So tell me again which demographic votes in blocs, unhappy little partisan?
Tell me, have you ever seen black voting, it looks like this:
Black-Party-Affiliation-and-Vote-Patterns.jpg

Notice anything interesting?

Yes, I do..incessant whining, excuse making and distortion.
Look closer? The ******* vote for Dems and have for some time now. Got it now?

obama wouldn't have been elected either time without the white vote. That's a fact.

over 95% of negro voters voted for obama both times.Racial solidarity is all that matters to most negroes...obviously.

Post all the DNC charts you want.

Make all the excuses you want. No one is fooled by your distractions.
What no one is fooled by is that fact that the ******* have been voting roughly 90% for the Dems for some time now so race is hardly a big factor in their case. The votes of Whitey however, well those went to the white guy.

"As they become evermore the party of color they'll drive away whites and we'll all find ourselves living in a racially polarized political universe - the white party versus the party of color."

And this, we're already there. The only thing missing from a typical GOP rally are the white pointy hats and the burning cross, and the rallies aren't always typical.
Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?
Which ended up being republicans. .so....you can stop now.
Stop what?
Using facts?
You guys hate facts, don't you, unhappy little partisan? :crybaby:
:laugh2:
His facts killed AG's dig.

No...declare victory all you want, though..it stings and you need to lash out..it's ok...

:popcorn:
Your projection is noted.

obama couldn't have won either election without white votes...get over yourself, son..

on the other hand, negroes voted the racial solidarity ticket and obama got over 95% of the black vote both times.

obama wouldn't have been elected either time without the white vote. That's a fact.

over 95% of negro voters voted for obama both times.Racial solidarity is all that matters to most negroes...obviously.

What no one is fooled by is that fact that the ******* have been voting roughly 90% for the Dems for some time now so race is hardly a big factor in their case. The votes of Whitey however, well those went to the white guy.

How many negroes voted for mccain or romney?
negroes on the other hand voted for obama over 95% in both elections. Son, deny it all you like. anyone can go look it up...

Were you aware the KKK was started by the democrats?
Which ended up being republicans. .so....you can stop now.
Stop what?
Using facts?
You guys hate facts, don't you, unhappy little partisan? :crybaby:
His facts killed AG's dig.

No...declare victory all you want, though..it stings and you need to lash out..it's ok...

:popcorn:
Your projection is noted.

I'm projecting winning or losing? You and your word games..LMAO

you evasion is noted.

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......

of course..who doesn't know that other than the most extreme hyperpartisan?

after the collapse, there will be (at least) one section of the country where this will all get sorted and corrected, though.

negroes on the other hand voted for obama over 95% in both elections. Son, deny it all you like. anyone can go look it up...
Can't read a chart eh? Romney = 6, McCain = 4, Bush = 8 and 11. Those damn racist *******.

I don't think the republicans or democrats get it, they just want to win, they play the numbers game etc. Who loses out? The people......
The "people" were never meant to be in charge. The problem is those in charge can't do much and a lot of them aren't worth a damn.

that's not what you were saying before this last election, unhappy little partisan... :crybaby: .... you guys had all the answers before..LMAO..

Look ma! I can say negro as much as I want and nobody can punch my teeth in! Isn't it cool!

Can't read a chart eh? Romney = 6, McCain = 4, Bush = 8 and 11. Those damn racist *******.

I'm still waiting for the "free stuff" I supposedly voted for.:bsflag:

are you an illegal immigrant or a negro? Stop playing dumb...You know good and well what I'm talking about...

I'm also not a bank that made toxic loans. Yet somehow, the government stepping in during my hour of need was an exercise in "personal responsibility". Stop being dumb.

obama could not have won either election without white voters.

Okay, reality, not something you can deal with. I kinda figured that.

Yes. and he got some, just not as many as the white guy. Big deal.

I'm still waiting for the "free stuff" I supposedly voted for.:bsflag:

are you an illegal immigrant or a negro? Stop playing dumb...You know good and well what I'm talking about...

I'm also not a bank that made toxic loans. Yet somehow, the government stepping in during my hour of need was an exercise in "personal responsibility". Stop being dumb.

oh...now we want to change the subject. Isn't that interesting...

whatever you feel you need to do..it's ok, bitter little partisan:crybaby:

the reality is..despite all the DNC charts you can scour the internet and post....the reality is that obama could not have won either election without the white vote...spin, twist, distort, rationalize, make excuses...whatever you like...that is a hard fact you can't refute.
Here...I'll say it again...stark, hard truth that a racist like you hates to see.

obama could not have won either election without the white vote.

the reality is..despite all the DNC charts you can scour the internet and post....the reality is that obama could not have won either election without the white vote...spin, twist, distort, rationalize, make excuses...whatever you like...that is a hard fact you can't refute.
Here...I'll say it again...stark, hard truth that a racist like you hates to see.

As I said, so what? And that chart didn't come from the DNC.

Yes. and he got some, just not as many as the white guy. Big deal.

Forum List

Back