🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Honchos Are Missing The Big Picture

The Old Whities and the Undereducated vote for your side. Got it.

Not to worry, that issue is dying off, literally.

No it's not. Romney won the majority of white youth. It's a replenishing dynamic - old white Republicans die off and are replaced by their grandchildren who become Republican after slumming it with the Democrats in their youth.
Better check your numbers again. But I have no issues with young people voting, except they shouldn't be, any of them.
My numbers are solid. Romney won the white youth vote, the white female vote and the white male vote.
Link it. Like this: Demographics of How Groups Voted in the 2012 Presidential Election

Last edited:
The Democrats' strongest constituencies won't stay home in 2016.
That's why the Republicans have to get cracking with the deportations - Mexicans shouldn't be voting. Besides, it's hard to imagine minority voters getting all excited about the prospect of President Cankles.

I could by would I? He's retired, or close enough.
Hitting the sauce?
Nope, just putting the reality out there, that you'll reject of course.
LMAO..see..you don't get to determine "reality", though..make all the "proclamations" you like.....I know it's a tactic you use to discredit others but no one is buying that weak trick.
Reality is what discredits people here. I just point our such things.

No it's not. Romney won the majority of white youth. It's a replenishing dynamic - old white Republicans die off and are replaced by their grandchildren who become Republican after slumming it with the Democrats in their youth.
Better check your numbers again. But I have no issues with young people voting, except they shouldn't be, any of them.
My numbers are solid. Romney won the white youth vote, the white female vote and the white male vote.

Romney won about 62% of the total white vote which amounted to about 42% of the total vote.

Link it.

From the largest Democratic Hate site - Huffington Post:

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG

Link it.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

Romney won about 62% of the total white vote which amounted to about 42% of the total vote.

Romney won 62% of the white vote, Obama won 38%. Every election the Democrats drop lower with the white vote (2008 being the sole exception since the 60s) and now, as noted in the two reports linked in the OP, in some races the Democrats are down to 30% of the white vote.

Democrats don't offer whites anything, they harm the interests of whites.

Link it.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

2012-11-08-z4.PNG
White youth? Sure thing. Whitey votes for Whitey.

Whites used to vote on ideas but Democrats have been driving whites away, election after election after election. Pretty soon it's going to be very difficult for white politicians to find a constituency within the Democratic Party. How's it going to look to the rank and file when white leadership comes from a base of 14% whites?

Romney won 62% of the white vote, Obama won 38%. Every election the Democrats drop lower with the white vote (2008 being the sole exception since the 60s) and now, as noted in the two reports linked in the OP, in some races the Democrats are down to 30% of the white vote.

I'm white. What are uniquely white interests that should be making me vote for conservatives?

There has been 1 nationwide election since Obama's landslide.

There has been 1 nationwide election since Obama's landslide.

And look at which age demographic had the largest movement AWAY from Democrats:

chait7-2.jpg

chart7-2.gif

Whites used to vote on ideas but Democrats have been driving whites away, election after election after election. Pretty soon it's going to be very difficult for white politicians to find a constituency within the Democratic Party. How's it going to look to the rank and file when white leadership comes from a base of 14% whites?

Nice of you to be worried about the Democrats.

I'm white. What are uniquely white interests that should be making me vote for conservatives?
Since you are white apparently you're supposed to vote for the party of Fuck Everyone who isn't White...

It's not Democrats I'm worried about, it's society. Democrats have set us on a very dangerous path - racial voting blocs is dynamite to civic society. This is not a good trend. A White Party and a Color Party is bad news.

Since you are white apparently you're supposed to vote for the party of Fuck Everyone who isn't White...
How is that different from being a minority and voting for the "Fuck Whitey Party?"

Old white race-bating liberals like yourself and race-pimping blacks are dying off. They've turned off the democrat base so much that the youth never showed up to vote this time.

It's not Democrats I'm worried about, it's society. Democrats have set us on a very dangerous path - racial voting blocs is dynamite to civic society. This is not a good trend. A White Party and a Color Party is bad news.
Your party isn't all white. There's always a colored guy on the stage, and the rest refilling the water glasses.

Forum List

Back